White women and fascism: Seyward Darby on how right-wing women embrace their "symbolic power"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let the meltdowns begin. (I thought you might find this interesting too @Murdock)

"White women have played a central role in America's neofascist movement and its assault on multiracial pluralist democracy.
Either as figureheads or actual leaders, white women have stood at the forefront of the Republican Party's attempt to use the bogeyman of "critical race theory" to launch a widespread moral panic and restrict the teaching of American history. The ultimate goal is to severely undermine or fully destroy our current system of public education, and replace it with "patriotic" indoctrination meant to reinforce and protect white privilege and other forms of inequality."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
hIRs32m.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let the meltdowns begin. (I thought you might find this interesting too @Murdock)

"White women have played a central role in America's neofascist movement and its assault on multiracial pluralist democracy.
Either as figureheads or actual leaders, white women have stood at the forefront of the Republican Party's attempt to use the bogeyman of "critical race theory" to launch a widespread moral panic and restrict the teaching of American history. The ultimate goal is to severely undermine or fully destroy our current system of public education, and replace it with "patriotic" indoctrination meant to reinforce and protect white privilege and other forms of inequality."

It's just unbelievable, this CRT crap they're all hysterical about. I am so bloody sick of stupidity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To be fair, stalanists support doing this to western countries to force the collapse.
Yes modern ones Moshe...
Oi Vey! He's on to me!!!! :LOL3:
You'll get smoked with the fahgets Moshe! Well done kike!
The other kikes aint sitting here with an HK45. If that aint enough, I got a shitload of assortments including an over/under 10ga with 00Buck.

I'm guessing the stazi in your country would have already busted down my door by now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
To be fair, stalanists support doing this to western countries to force the collapse.
Yes modern ones Moshe...
Oi Vey! He's on to me!!!! :LOL3:
You'll get smoked with the fahgets Moshe! Well done kike!
The other kikes aint sitting here with an HK45. If that aint enough, I got a shitload of assortments including an over/under 10ga with 00Buck.

I'm guessing the stazi in your country would have already busted down my door by now.
It matters not what you say, your alliance to the star of david has sealed your fate, begone traitor BEGONE!
dLxHBcB.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But my current favorite pistol is this HK45!!!!! That German loyalty dont count? I bet I own more German guns than YOU! LOL!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But my current favorite pistol is this HK45!!!!! That German loyalty dont count? I bet I own more German guns than YOU! LOL!
I bet I don't care... Fuckin Moshe fahget!
k3sR2Q4.gif
OI, DOUBLE found out! Eich!!!!
tAdLWvZ.jpg
Spare me that bullshit. We butchered shitloads of german soldiers who were at the camps after witnessing the death. We're even hearing calls to this day for G.I.'s to be condemned. Fuk them Germans!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
Spare me that bullshit. We butchered shitloads of german soldiers who were at the camps after witnessing the death. We're even hearing calls to this day for G.I.'s to be condemned. Fuk them Germans!
f57l8C6.png
You fuckin cutlet simp! The Aryan race will put an end to you, see that war you're always advocating for? You'll be on the chopping table too! Hahaha!!
FEy21Cf.jpg

Fuckn bow to your master!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
You fuckin cutlet simp! The Aryan race will put an end to you, see that war you're always advocating for? You'll be on the chopping table too! Hahaha!!
FEy21Cf.jpg

LOL! That fukin shitler dude was a bonafide maniac. If he was worth a fuck, he'd have never went to war with Russia and the entirety of Europe would still be the German Empire.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

LOL! That fukin shitler dude was a bonafide maniac. If he was worth a fuck, he'd have never went to war with Russia and the entirety of Europe would still be the German Empire.
You know nothing, clearly...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

I clearly know hitler had the fukin war won and fucked up 3 critical times which guaranteed his doom!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

I clearly know hitler had the fukin war won and fucked up 3 critical times which guaranteed his doom!
His only fuck up was trust... He had the Brits surrounded but chose to let them go hoping they'd see sense but of course the juden had Churchkill in their pocket, he also didn't expect America to join in, again JEWS and as far as Russia goes, those fucks could be beaten at any time... You're not one of us
qzZbwEa.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

His only fuck up was trust... He had the Brits surrounded but chose to let them go hoping they'd see sense but of course the juden had Churchkill in their pocket, he also didn't expect America to join in, again JEWS and as far as Russia goes, those fucks could be beaten at any time... You're not one of us
qzZbwEa.jpg
Fuk no I'm not one of you. You're half out of you mind and you worship shitler. Fuck that guy. I wonder if he was a mentally deranged loon specifically planted by the mossad to fuck Germany up! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's just unbelievable, this CRT crap they're all hysterical about. I am so bloody sick of stupidity.

Yes, but this article goes much, much deeper...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

qzZbwEa.jpg
Fuk no I'm not one of you. You're half out of you mind and you worship shitler. Fuck that guy. I wonder if he was a mentally deranged loon specifically planted by the mossad to fuck Germany up! :LOL3:
I will abduct and chain you to the moist concrete floor of my soundproof basement... 240v jumper cables will be attached to your genitals and eyeballs at random intervals...

You will be slowly dissected by a thousand cuts with my chainsaw right after I pump raw sewage and sloppy turds down your throat! You will be chained to an anvil and dropped into the abyss for the invertebrates to consume...

You will never be found and I will erase you from the face of the Earth for eternity...
7hDScvf.jpg
8s08SD3.png
iBPow96.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

qzZbwEa.jpg
I will abduct and chain you to the moist concrete floor of my soundproof basement... 240v jumper cables will be attached to your genitals and eyeballs at random intervals...

You will be slowly dissected by a thousand cuts with my chainsaw right after I pump raw sewage and sloppy turds down your throat! You will be chained to an anvil and dropped into the abyss for the invertebrates to consume...

You will never be found and I will erase you from the face of the Earth for eternity...
7hDScvf.jpg
8s08SD3.png
iBPow96.jpg
You'll show up at the door, the dog will bark, and I'll fill your dumb ass with bullet du jour. Then I'll steal your wallet and go down to the Temple on 4th Street in Springfield and make a donation in your name. After the cops tell me "good job!", I'll log on here, post pics, brag about sending you to hell to suck on shitlers dong, and get banned for 30 days.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
k3sR2Q4.gif
tAdLWvZ.jpg
f57l8C6.png
FEy21Cf.jpg

qzZbwEa.jpg

7hDScvf.jpg
8s08SD3.png
iBPow96.jpg
You'll show up at the door, the dog will bark, and I'll fill your dumb ass with bullet du jour. Then I'll steal your wallet and go down to the Temple on 4th Street in Springfield and make a donation in your name. After the cops tell me "good job!", I'll log on here, post pics, brag about sending you to hell to suck on shitlers dong, and get banned for 30 days.
Cool story... The reality has already been spoken...
a1k09CI.jpg