White women and fascism: Seyward Darby on how right-wing women embrace their "symbolic power"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let the meltdowns begin. (I thought you might find this interesting too @Murdock)

"White women have played a central role in America's neofascist movement and its assault on multiracial pluralist democracy.
Either as figureheads or actual leaders, white women have stood at the forefront of the Republican Party's attempt to use the bogeyman of "critical race theory" to launch a widespread moral panic and restrict the teaching of American history. The ultimate goal is to severely undermine or fully destroy our current system of public education, and replace it with "patriotic" indoctrination meant to reinforce and protect white privilege and other forms of inequality."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's just unbelievable, this CRT crap they're all hysterical about. I am so bloody sick of stupidity.

Yes, but this article goes much, much deeper...

Yeah, I know. Deep into an insanity that I just can't fucking handle. It's one of the reasons I left my country. I just hope that insanity doesn't export itself to Portugal, which is currently far, far more sane than the USA.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seek help, Shamwow.

Your fundamental arguments about your beliefs are revelatory of your utter bullshit. On the one hand you claim the death camps were a lie, while on the other hand you promote the annihilation of non-whites and liberals. So, why do you love Hitler? Is it not because he tried to annihilate non-whites?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My white wife picked up food at the local chank restaurant last night. Right before she pulled in, this nigger bitch pulled in, taking up 2 parking spots of course cause every nigger is entitled. Sure enough, our order was done first because I ordered by phone. Nigger bitch says: "why her order done before mine?" LMFAO!!!!!

WHITE POWER!!!!!