Whites are so racist

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pig is gonna move this to her dead sub to mingle with the admong spam

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too bad a group of whites didnt lynch that nigger and burn him to death.

Those days will return, friend.

"I'm not a racist. I just want to protect my homeland"...then talks about burning and lynching black people.

For serious crimes committed against whites, I fully support it.

We live in where the rule of law reigns. I hope with every fiber of my being that piece of shit is caught, charged, found guilty and spends decades in prison.

I don't give a shit what the color of a man is when he does that to any woman. That is the difference between us.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Even you know that nggers top the stats when it comes to rape, violent assault, murder etc.

A sizeable portion of them are wild animals and should be treated as such.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Realistically negroes are the reason the US will never be able to bring in any sort of effective gun control. I feel safe in this country not being armed in public, but I can tell you that if I lived in certain parts of the US, I'd be packing a heater just in case some violent negroes try to start shit...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily doesn't think her racism counts because in Commiefornia they're taught that there's no such thing as racism towards whites.

I am not racist towards whites.

I have a huge bias against dumb motherfuckers, they're the worst. People can be dumb in multiple ways, hating someone simply because they're different is dumb.

Come to think of it, that may be the only bias I have, dumb motherfuckers. I wish you weren't a dumb motherfucker, but hey, you can't help it.