How Do I Get Permanently Banned From This Whites Only Forum

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
All of you are white, and all of you are libtard sheeple with low IQ's. I'm far too intelligent for the likes of you white idiots. Why won't you ban me for being a higher species? This is the only forum that hasn't banned me yet. What gives?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We wanna see your but but and higher species powers us some
dmaGblu.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of you are white, and all of you are libtard sheeple with low IQ's. I'm far too intelligent for the likes of you white idiots. Why won't you ban me for being a higher species? This is the only forum that hasn't banned me yet. What gives?

I think you do it in stages as the forum owner relegates (or elevates?) you to 'Meltdown in Progress' status first.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you get a new schtick? Obviously no one cares about this one enough to ban you for it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
A Slope Supremacist then? Cool. That has to fuck up the Intersectionality scales a bit.
This is a conservative forum, anything is bound to be fucked up! Eh Sean @Bastard Factory the poison in the pond? Lololol

Actually, I don't view this forum as particularly "conservative." I think there's a decent mix of we normal people and you Leftist numbskulls. It makes for some interesting discussions and often entertaining flames.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A Slope Supremacist then? Cool. That has to fuck up the Intersectionality scales a bit.
This is a conservative forum, anything is bound to be fucked up! Eh Sean @Bastard Factory the poison in the pond? Lololol

Actually, I don't view this forum as particularly "conservative." I think there's a decent mix of we normal people and you Leftist numbskulls. It makes for some interesting discussions and often entertaining flames.
Oh fuck off you clöwn! You cunts can’t do politics. Fucking Trump was president ffs!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Oh fuck off you clöwn! You cunts can’t do politics. Fucking Trump was president ffs!

See? Try to be nice to people and you get triggered into being shitbags.

What's up with that, shitbag?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Listening to you dopey cunts would drain any common sense!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey I like Chicago! It’s where some of the finest blues musicians honed their talents.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dmaGblu.gif
Just look at this at this fucking Scottish geek. You need your teef knocked in Stephan… @Aryan would appreciate your gum flappery! Lölöl
Get a flight over here then instead of bleeding on the forum, you can bleed all over the streets of Britain you angry little fruitcake, very true what they say about short guys and ridiculous tempers... All this is your own doing, you should never have told everyone you liked the smell of your little daughters panties and get her to take nude pictures of yourself you fucking noncing bed wetter!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
dmaGblu.gif
Just look at this at this fucking Scottish geek. You need your teef knocked in Stephan… @Aryan would appreciate your gum flappery! Lölöl
Get a flight over here then instead of bleeding on the forum, you can bleed all over the streets of Britain you angry little fruitcake, very true what they say about short guys and ridiculous tempers... All this is your own doing, you should never have told everyone you liked the smell of your little daughters panties and get her to take nude pictures of yourself you fucking noncing bed wetter!
Löl….you‘d get fucked up Stephan! Du bist eine Maus.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That triggered you? Oh, poor baby!

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif
Conservatives and their bloody Trump! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

giphy.gif
Conservatives and their bloody Trump! :LOL3:
Trump 2024!!!! :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dmaGblu.gif
Aye ok, I know for a fact you'd get REKT but whatever, let me know when you've hardened up and coming! Short stuff!
COd3qkE.png
Your chin will get smashed panty creep!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
dmaGblu.gif
Aye ok, I know for a fact you'd get REKT but whatever, let me know when you've hardened up and coming! Short stuff!
COd3qkE.png
Your chin will get smashed panty creep!
@Bastard Factory this paedophile

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

1st off we are not all white and you can ban yourself with a rope and a tall tree,I will supply a chair and rope - - - - -