Administrator
CP1lh3b.png

iSuNH5Q.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking GoreGrish...I must’ve lasted less than a day at that fucking place. Lol
One of the mods stays close to me the fuckin traitor! lol
I've got more bans at other places if I can remember my passwords, also going to start spamming the board a lot which will indeed get me fucked off elsewhere too... I've got a shit tonne of netcopped images to fix first though...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking GoreGrish...I must’ve lasted less than a day at that fucking place. Lol
One of the mods stays close to me the fuckin traitor! lol
I've got more bans at other places if I can remember my passwords, also going to start spamming the board a lot which will indeed get me fucked off elsewhere too... I've got a shit tonne of netcopped images to fix first though...
I’ve been to The Legendary Troll Kingdom and ran a bit of a muck...I’m not allowed back! What fucking place called The Legendary Troll Kingdom gives a Bastard a permaban? I’m beginning to think that anyone using “legend” for bragging rights is beyond full of shit!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Swiped right 1,165 times one day lol... while I was watching Tv.
I was playing the law of averages. I don't take it seriously.

They were convinced I was a 'bot'.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I got one post out ..haha @Scrawny The Ghost @Zanick @Gutterballs .. What is your forum afraid of..

ME4LCIN_o.jpg

Pm me if you would like access to an account with no posting restrictions. The admin is a real butt hurt faggot taht likes to ban our plural alt accounts and he is definitely getting an earful as soon as I finish writing this post.

It is now my mission to ensure you are unbanned. He has to do it because his mom calls me her boyfriend so I have some pull (in more ways than one)

I apologize for any inconvenience

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I was banned from Levon’s forum before I even managed a post! And the cunt has the audacity to freely post here! Ain’t that a snivelling biatch!
How many times must I tell you, that ain't my forum. No wonder they don't want you there, ya dumbass.