Who can get in the LAST word!?

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
☠️
Depending on the variety grown a cucumber can take 50 to 80 days to reach the harvest stage when planted from seed.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
cucumber sandwiches are great. sometimes lettuce, tomato, and just a smidgen of dijon or some leftover chicken breast diced up/dijon. many options without overdoing it.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Still haven't seen Christine. We joined this place together and she hasn't been here or POF since.
Hmm

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shitty excuse for a human, Blinded mindful gaggle,rotten horrid oppressor ,what drives these people and what is needed to prevent their procreation... How can we flush them out and eradicate their whole ideology

958.jpg

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shitty excuse for a human, Blinded mindful gaggle,rotten horrid oppressor ,what drives these people and what is needed to prevent their procreation... How can we flush them out and eradicate their whole ideology

I can't speak for anyone else, but nothing drives me. I get car sick, so I prefer to drive myself.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's no point in arguing with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level of stupidity and then beat you with experience. There is no argument, which is why yours is superfluous.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even cut my own lawn. I have a guy come in every week or so to cut it. Try cutting yours back shorter and then you won't have to do it multiple times in a week.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i cut all my hair off. baldy all over again. figured i had to get rid of the 6 plus month growth fucking bum look. don't even recognize myself now.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't even like my hair being above my shoulders, so there's no way I'm shaving mine off.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Sharona4Mod
I might consider your modship if you told me a bit more about your platform..

Where do you stand on Healthcare? Public education? The legalization of Cannabis? How much of the GDP should be spent on defence? Does your horse taste like raisins?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
can't seem to find anything on netflix i really want to watch badly enough to stay awake for jesus