Who can get in the LAST word!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ya know the cure for allergies, local honey. Gotta be local though. Shit will CURE you completely in 2 years! You'll notice after the first year though. Just put it on some biscuits, in some coffee or tea, make ya some honey mustard, etc. I only went through a couple jars a year.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya know the cure for allergies, local honey. Gotta be local though. Shit will CURE you completely in 2 years! You'll notice after the first year though. Just put it on some biscuits, in some coffee or tea, make ya some honey mustard, etc. I only went through a couple jars a year.

This actually makes sense. The bees use the local flowers to create the honey, so you'd be building up a tolerance to them in your consumption of the honey... plus, it's tasty.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter

This actually makes sense. The bees use the local flowers to create the honey, so you'd be building up a tolerance to them in your consumption of the honey... plus, it's tasty.
But what if your allergies are to trees and grass? Does it still work?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
didn't masterblaster work in trees? damn what a job to have and realize days into working that job you are allergic to trees

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bingo! When I was a teen, I had to get allergy shots twice a week, for 3 years. They didnt help at all compared to that honey. The honey took less time too. Has to be local! And yes, very tasty lol, better than getting a shot too lol. My son wont eat it, though he suffers allergies real bad like I use to. He says honey tastes like wood to him lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But what if your allergies are to trees and grass? Does it still work?

I honestly dont know, Im allergic to some of both too, but I havent noticed if it worked against those. Just know the pollen Im cured from.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm allergic to grass and bees. Knowing my luck, they'd probably poison me.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
guys say the dumbest things and their game is so weak...if only they knew when they were being catfished. it eviscerate their egos manhood. its all so funny coming from another guy.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
enjoy the white padded room. only the voices in your head for company. oh paypal me $100 for any scraps of food i might or might not have.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I quite enjoy the company of the voices in my head, they make far more sense than a lot of the voices I hear out in the world. Like the saying goes: Yes, I talk to myself... I need someone intelligent to talk to.