Who can get in the LAST word!?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
anybody got any loose bills in your pockets? come on just need enough for a 60 ouncher...or someone just drop a $100 so i can get dinner too

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
not meant for you hell. I'd give you a bill but I spent the last one on the mistress H

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
well fucking hell...its alright. gonna have fuck up some granny...they always seem to have lots of change on their asses.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
You are probably thinking of violent. I wont be home for a month or so but I will see what I can do. And, yeah she still tolerates me.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
s-l300.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dr. Seuss was way ahead of his time. He was eating edibles before everyone else. Shit, I would eat some green eggs and ham these days haha.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Will do. She has been camping. I am a bit jealous and missing her. At least I get to climb this weekend and will hopefully be home in 2 weeks.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Dr. Seuss was way ahead of his time. He was eating edibles before everyone else. Shit, I would eat some green eggs and ham these days haha.
I love cooking with cannabutter.

You're the second person in a week who has told me this! I would love to do this haha.
I fry my eggs in it when I have some, and they turn out perfect every time. Really good for frying up some fish too. I sometimes put a glob into some shrimp ramen noodle, it works with pretty much any flavor really. Butter noodles, brownies. Tried to make caramel candies, it was terrible :LOL1: I had to give it away it was soooooooo sickening sweet.
I gave someone one of my brownies one time. "Iggy I think I'm dying should I go to the hospital?" and then he went and passed out for several hours after puking. I told him not to eat the whole thing, some people just don't listen :LOL2:

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're the second person in a week who has told me this! I would love to do this haha.
I fry my eggs in it when I have some, and they turn out perfect every time. Really good for frying up some fish too. I sometimes put a glob into some shrimp ramen noodle, it works with pretty much any flavor really. Butter noodles, brownies. Tried to make caramel candies, it was terrible :LOL1: I had to give it away it was soooooooo sickening sweet.
I gave someone one of my brownies one time. "Iggy I think I'm dying should I go to the hospital?" and then he went and passed out for several hours after puking. I told him not to eat the whole thing, some people just don't listen :LOL2:

Brownies are an evil fucking trap and I an prove it mathematically,

THC = munchies
munchies = intense desire for chocolaty cakey goodness.
brownies = chocolaty cakey goodness.
if THC = Chocolaty cakey goodness, then redo

Simple fucking math.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Brownies are an evil fucking trap and I an prove it mathematically,

THC = munchies
munchies = intense desire for chocolaty cakey goodness.
brownies = chocolaty cakey goodness.
if THC = Chocolaty cakey goodness, then redo

Simple fucking math.
Not for me, I usually end up wanting some fried chicken wings or pizza and breaded mushroom.