Who can get in the LAST word!?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
vPW1fey.gif

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Definitely, I think she is only here to blame other people for her dumb ass and to seek the approval of people who don't give a shit.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I ordered recommended smoke masks for my partner and someone she works with but did not order one for myself. Did you have to suffer through flash flooding?

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need far more rain on the east coast... or at least heading west from the east coast. All the farms are drought stricken and desperate for water.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
You're all fucking disgusting rapists. Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form rape because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered to be fifth degree rape/sexual assault and you should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have when I come the the BF, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of monsters who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. Fuck all of you.

THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You're all fucking disgusting rapists. Viewing the recently leaked photos of *any* of the celebrities is a form rape because consent was not given by the second parties when their photos were forcibly stolen from them. Psychic violence against women is considered to be fifth degree rape/sexual assault and you should all feel fucking ashamed of yourselves. I've never ever felt more sick in my life then I have when I come the the BF, knowing that I am surrounded by a sea of monsters who don't even think twice about repeatedly violating women and virtually raping them. Fuck all of you.

THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD NEEDS FEMINISM.
TROdwoO.jpg