Who can get in the LAST word!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
c1abf271d04cb075469e1f0f3a62abe7.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s about time we take back this thread and stop making it so immature. It’s not about stating you’re a fucking winner week in and week out. Make a statement that counts. For example: there are a bunch of nerds from other forums that have chosen to try overrun Bastard Factory with political bullshit...

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.
You’re going to hate this but I’m leaving. I did a bit of research and these same “political” clowns are doing the exact same thing on other forums. I’m getting too busy to login and be inundated with politics that doesn’t concern me and have a pervert that has free reign. I may visit from time to time, but the forum will only get worse the way it’s going. I enjoy quite a few of you guys, but it is what it is. @Bastard Factory is doing his best to make it work for all, and I appreciate that it’s important for him to remain neutral. I do have a super long weekend from today to Wednesday, Tuesday being Australia Day...so you’ll probably see me until then. I honestly hope it all works out and I only wish the best. I can’t be posting shitting gifs forever in Politics either!
:LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.
You’re going to hate this but I’m leaving. I did a bit of research and these same “political” clowns are doing the exact same thing on other forums. I’m getting too busy to login and be inundated with politics that doesn’t concern me and have a pervert that has free reign. I may visit from time to time, but the forum will only get worse the way it’s going. I enjoy quite a few of you guys, but it is what it is. @Bastard Factory is doing his best to make it work for all, and I appreciate that it’s important for him to remain neutral. I do have a super long weekend from today to Wednesday, Tuesday being Australia Day...so you’ll probably see me until then. I honestly hope it all works out and I only wish the best. I can’t be posting shitting gifs forever in Politics either!
:LOL1:

Take care man .
Stay in touch :rightON:
like really do okay ....