Who can get in the LAST word!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.
You’re going to hate this but I’m leaving. I did a bit of research and these same “political” clowns are doing the exact same thing on other forums. I’m getting too busy to login and be inundated with politics that doesn’t concern me and have a pervert that has free reign. I may visit from time to time, but the forum will only get worse the way it’s going. I enjoy quite a few of you guys, but it is what it is. @Bastard Factory is doing his best to make it work for all, and I appreciate that it’s important for him to remain neutral. I do have a super long weekend from today to Wednesday, Tuesday being Australia Day...so you’ll probably see me until then. I honestly hope it all works out and I only wish the best. I can’t be posting shitting gifs forever in Politics either!
:LOL1:

Take care man .
Stay in touch :rightON:
like really do okay ....
X you’re priceless sometimes...I hope you know that?! Lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
E31-EED5-B-317-E-4-ADB-803-A-9-B8-E4-E34-B6-CE.jpg

Time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.
You’re going to hate this but I’m leaving. I did a bit of research and these same “political” clowns are doing the exact same thing on other forums. I’m getting too busy to login and be inundated with politics that doesn’t concern me and have a pervert that has free reign. I may visit from time to time, but the forum will only get worse the way it’s going. I enjoy quite a few of you guys, but it is what it is. @Bastard Factory is doing his best to make it work for all, and I appreciate that it’s important for him to remain neutral. I do have a super long weekend from today to Wednesday, Tuesday being Australia Day...so you’ll probably see me until then. I honestly hope it all works out and I only wish the best. I can’t be posting shitting gifs forever in Politics either!

Take care man .
Stay in touch :rightON:
like really do okay ....
X you’re priceless sometimes...I hope you know that?! Lol

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.

Don't leave. Trust me when I say the problem will be solved. BF will fix it. I KNOW FOR A FACT. You post really good content here and we need you....or at least I want you here. I'm sure BF does, too. Please give it a chance. The people have spoken and our voices have been heard. Trust me, Breaky. Just trust me. ♡♡♡

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Politics ruin forums.

Don't leave. Trust me when I say the problem will be solved. BF will fix it. I KNOW FOR A FACT. You post really good content here and we need you....or at least I want you here. I'm sure BF does, too. Please give it a chance. The people have spoken and our voices have been heard. Trust me, Breaky. Just trust me. ♡♡♡
I have posted less good content since the spamming saga of the leftards from those other forums have arrived. As well as that we have paedophile maxis735 aka Q that thinks he’s currently untouchable hijacking most threads. The leftards are that stupid to suggest that I am doing the same spamming against them??? Fuck...it’s an absolute riot how their minds work!
But listen, we’re getting rid of politics for the time being, so that’s a win. Next is to lock up the spammers. We’ll see how it all pans out.
:rightON: