Who is Breakie trying to impress?

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm having a good week. Was at a gas station fueling. I asked for some lottery tickets. They asked me to show my ID.

Ha, score bitches...I'm freaking 57!

It still surprises the shit out of me when it happens, but it does.

The new puppy is trying to keep up with the big dog and she is so patient I’m laughing like little dude she could bite your head off if she wanted to lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
woke up sexy AF again :Happy5:
Please don’t say the word “sexy” again…you’re making the poor adjective too subjective! Trololol

JXVYXp1.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I'm having a good week. Was at a gas station fueling. I asked for some lottery tickets. They asked me to show my ID.

Did you shit your pants perchance?
:Bwahaha:

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You’re ugly and yo mama dresses yoo funny!

My mama is still alive and on a yacht somewhere living her best life…

We are from LA… try thinking about all the movies you’ve seen about LA and then try to suspend our disbelief. Is your third eye crusty from tying one on last night???

The facts remain… I’m blonde, I’m kinda cute, I can still wear a bikini to the beach, and my main can’t keep his face out my no~no.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Whoa...got give it up for 5th grade.

Classic grade school taunt. You're a master at this!

:LOL3::LOL3:
.Poor guy. You know, he's here in our middle of the night cranking out 20-30 consecutive unanswered stupefying, alcohol induced rants about other people being substance abusers etc. It seems like some very desperate and insane attempt to reclaim the board which he thinks was once his board (LoLz) while defying the realization he is no more than what was, and all broke down. It's sad, so be kind and humor him a little.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh wow
Breakfall seemed to have pulled a dildo shaped capsule from his anus containing morals :LOL:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

They were thinking that you might qualify for a senior's discount.