Who is Breakie trying to impress?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Imagine living life out at sea.

What a major fuckin' pain in the ass.

Chances are she is somewhere on land, but does not want you to know, @Murdy

The poor woman raised you. Do not burden her until she croaks, you disgusting pig.

Stay Away!

Hahahahaha!!!! You are the king! God I respect you!

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Imagine living life out at sea.

What a major fuckin' pain in the ass.

Chances are she is somewhere on land, but does not want you to know, @Murdy

The poor woman raised you. Do not burden her until she croaks, you disgusting pig.

Stay Away!

She doesn’t live on a yacht. It’s the end of summer and she has lots of friends with boats in the marina here who love her party girl socialite attitude.

I do leave her alone so she can have fun… I also helped raise her 3 other children when she was single and before she got remarried.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She doesn’t live on a yacht. It’s the end of summer and she has lots of friends with boats in the marina here who love her party girl socialite attitude.

So she is a drunk just like her daughter.

I do leave her alone so she can have fun… I also helped raise her 3 other children when she was single and before she got remarried.

So she cannot keep a man just like her daughter.

It is sad how the cycle repeats itself.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oi ya fat Scottish basturd…you know full well why I’ve been calling you out koont!

Ya gone went and disrespected the dearly departed. Leaving only a shit stain and a wet spot behind to betray your uncouth and insignificant presence.

The only thing yooooo could maul sunshine…is a haggis, a packet of scotch biscuits and a tumbler of mid-strength fooking beer.

Go and have a shower you fat basturd…you’re permeating everyone’s senses with ya stench!

200w.gif

Calling me out?...have you been barking at the moon again laddie while accidently forgetting that I'm not here often enough to call-out, while gently and sensuously tickling your own pea sized testes with a Brillo Pad, and then ejaculating a dribble of self worth into a wank sock woven from your own obvious despair?

If you want to call me out, just do it boyo. Stop relying on Mike Myers for your disabled attempt at stereotypical humour, or indeed Sky News Australia, for your opinion on world events that will only end up confusing you more than the less that you contribute to even your own opinion's.

There's a gid no-mark!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I saw Blandy posted and hoped it was a Vocaroo.

They are worth a laugh...you just have to listen to about 5 seconds to get the joke.

His posts though.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Calling me out?...have you been barking at the moon again laddie while accidently forgetting that I'm not here often enough to call-out, while gently and sensuously tickling your own pea sized testes with a Brillo Pad, and then ejaculating a dribble of self worth into a wank sock woven from your own obvious despair?

If you want to call me out, just do it boyo. Stop relying on Mike Myers for your disabled attempt at stereotypical humour, or indeed Sky News Australia, for your opinion on world events that will only end up confusing you more than the less that you contribute to even your own opinion's.

There's a gid no-mark!
I simply stated earlier that it was very disrespectful what you said about CW. You’ve yet to address that statement. Were you drunk?

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Stay in your double-lane Poarkahontas…multiple forums have experienced your same MO.

You should spend more time with your grandchildren…being granny and all, instead of trying to be a tough fatty boom-boom and continually lusting over all the male members’ members!

:Bwahaha:

Whew…a word

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And mine…and most males. She told me once, that she knew when a man had a big cock—-when they could get past all her fatty bits and penetrate her adequately! I just laughed and laughed…

:Bwahaha:
Are you referring to Dinky Dianna?