Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,104
- Location
- Medina, Washington
Who would you ban if you had to make a choice?
Flynn?
Alfred E. Neutrump?
Cast your vote.
Flynn?
Alfred E. Neutrump?
Cast your vote.

I wouldn't ban youse guys but it might be fun to lock you in a room together for a week or two and see if either of you make it back out alive.
![]()
Bans don't apply to you Flynn. Why bother with this thread? lol




When did I ever say I was a hacker?Proof?
Or is this like your non-existent "Hacker skills?"
![]()
When did I ever say I was a hacker?


So no answer?So no proof?
Wow! Who have guessed!
No wonder no one wants you. What a fucking absolute loser. You're lucky you're still able to post here.
Do the right thing and vote for yourselfAnother trophy thread for moi. I'm truly blessed and honored.![]()
No, I only voat for bong. Its in my contract.Do the right thing and vote for yourself
Another trophy thread for moi. I'm truly blessed and honored.![]()
Do the right thing and vote for yourself
But you do care.Of course you are. No one gives a flying fuck about you normally.

So no answer?
Bro, why are you encroaching on my Trophy Thread hegemony?Another trophy thread for moi. I'm truly blessed and honored.![]()
But you do care.![]()
Bro, why are you encroaching on my Trophy Thread hegemony?
Taking care of her is more accurate. She was beat down her entire life and it's having an effect on her body due to being beaten as a child Flynn.Oh so now you're trying to change the subject? You're the one accusing me.
WHERE'S THE PROOF?
More typical Alticus bullshit. Did you get the attention you needed Alticus? Tired of hanging out with your sick mom?
When did I ever say I was a hacker?
Because you were out sucking cock...again.
Don't you ever talk about my mother again in any way. Do you understand?I know you're not a hacker. We ALL know you can barely turn on your own computer/tablet.
The gauntlet was thrown down and I took the challenge.Bro, why are you encroaching on my Trophy Thread hegemony?
And Jesus loves all of us.I care to make you look like the shitty piece of discarded foreskin you truly are. You're lucky you're even still here.
And Jesus loves all of us.
Don't you ever talk about my mother again in any way. Do you understand?

Hugs and kisses.Do the world a favor and just die.
Did you suck Tony Hawk's cock too?![]()
Taking care of her is more accurate. She was beat down her entire life and it's having an effect on her body due to being beaten as a child Flynn.
