- Reaction score
- 1,514
That’s meThe guy tattooed 2 swallows on either side of his throat and strolls the docks calling himself the Seamajor
That’s meThe guy tattooed 2 swallows on either side of his throat and strolls the docks calling himself the Seamajor
Oh, actually I hadn't considered your vote, I excluded Cuntess' vote, not that she isn't a lovely gal, but because she's an off board rare visitor and not really a regular member.Wrong.
4-3.
Sorry. If my vote doesn't count, then neither does yours.![]()
Think it through, son. Think it through.
Oh, actually I hadn't considered your vote, I excluded Cuntess' vote, not that she isn't a lovely gal, but because she's an off board rare visitor and not really a regular member.
Oh, actually I hadn't considered your vote, I excluded Cuntess' vote, not that she isn't a lovely gal, but because she's an off board rare visitor and not really a regular member.
Why are you chickenshit to vote for one or the other?Already did that, back on Page One.
You're the fellow apparently stuck in a mindless loop of ineffective insults and desperately asinine vote manipulation. How's that workin' for ya so far?
----
Two poasters enter, one poaster leaves.
This is the way.
Why are you chickenshit to vote for one or the other?
.Oh wait - I've already explained it.
Continue not voting and prove me right.

What matter, Parroty IQ 47 says your polls are stupid and inconsequential.Your vote does not count.
What matter, Parroty IQ 47 says your polls are stupid and inconsequential.

.Oh wait - I've already explained it.
Let me try...*buzzer*
Wrong answer.
I, in fact, have already explained it since I'm the only one who could have.
All you've done is repeatedly "Nuh-Uh!" and insist on your own alternate reality pulled straight from the depths of your bowels and given a half-assed wiping down on your pants leg.
You're not fooling anyone.
We all know what it is and where it came from and want nothing to do with it.
Sorry not sorry.
Let me try...
.How long after you married your sister did you run off with the boys from the holler for a bit-o-cornholin?
No, actually I thought of it last night to use next time you made up something irrelevant.Did X give you that one?
Because it looks an *awful* lot like something he would poast.
Emphasis on 'awful', in case you missed it.
You need a real penis. liars out. Who’d miss you?
You know, you can always tell who got ass whooped by their air-claims of victory and the number of people who show up to soothe them.I wonder if Holiday realizes how badly he was just beaten.
You know, you can always tell you got ass whooped by their air-claims of victory and the number of people who show up to soothe them.
There she is. Feeling OK?Engrish Engrish, seabooboo?
There she is. Feeling OK?
Oh, actually I hadn't considered your vote, I excluded Cuntess' vote, not that she isn't a lovely gal, but because she's an off board rare visitor and not really a regular member.
Any movement on the passport DD?Candyvangaga pookypoos, Snatchasaurus?

Now that long COVID has caught up with you, Frank and your kids can look forward to it, along with Shingles, Polio, Measles Pneumonia. Just another DD MISCALCULATIONEngrish Engrish, seabooboo?
So what, you show up every 2 or 4 weeks and make 3 post then back to your primary board.I’ve been a member here longer than you.
Ha ha he deleted his own post. Why would he ask X anyway?Really an easy question to answer. The Mocked Mod. Sorry, Holliday, she’s a fool
Wonder why?Ha ha he deleted his own post. Why would he ask X anyway?
Hilarious.
Not sure. Spoke to bf about it. The account shouldn't last too much longer.Wonder why?