Who would you like to be Stuck in an Elevator with?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So you're stuck on an elevator for over an hour with one well known individual... a celebrity, musician, artist or writer. Living or dead. Who would it be?

What would you talk about other than this forum?
Love affair or assault charges?

CDN media

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Marilyn Monroe.

I want to pick her brains about Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativiry.

But just for an hour.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Does it have to be a celebrity? People might get suspicious when a celebrity goes missing...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo-Yo Ma
He's seems like a chill individual.
We could talk about life and music. I could learn something.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
one of the astronauts that went 2 the moon, stuck in a wheel chair with an o2 tank...

if i dont get honest answers i crimp the hose

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I was stuck in an elevator for an 1 1/2 hours for real.

I was playing a game of cricket that day and we went back to the hotel after a few drinks and 12 of us jumped in the elevator to go up to our rooms but it sunk down to ground floor as it was only a 10 person lift.

The hotel got the Otis elevator company man to come out on a Saturday and he went up on the top floor and wound us up by hand on crank to the first floor.

Next time this happens, I would take a bucket with me for toilet reasons ... :OhGawd:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
What if you were on an elevator and Bigly Gasbag got on emitting noxious odors, what would you do?
I'd do my best to knock him out but with my luck he's probably one of those obese martial artists that can actually fight, and would whoop my ass.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd do my best to knock him out but with my luck he's probably one of those obese martial artists that can actually fight, and would whoop my ass.
Well maybe if you let him take a break to catch his breath, and take a shower.