Why are they wearing masks when they get that vaccine?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If your supposed to catch this thing from droplets from other people, why do they have to shove that swab so far down your throat and stick it practically up your brain, wouldn’t the little spit in your mouth do ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm thinking it's because until a certain amount of the population gets the vaccine, we wont have the heard immunity required to stop the spread.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Really? Let me put this very simply:

IT'S NOT 100% EFFECTIVE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will NEVER understand why people fight wearing a mask? How fucking hard is it? :facepalm: SHIT!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will NEVER understand why people fight wearing a mask? How fucking hard is it? :facepalm: SHIT!!!

I hate them. The only way I would wear one is if TRUMP told me to.
Who cares? I hate/dislike a lot things, but sometimes you have to suck it up and do your part.. OH? You'd only wear one if Trump tells you to wear one? HAHAHAHAHA .. Yeah.. You're an idiot :D :D :D * edit to say.. It's people like you that give people like me, who VOTED FOR TRUMP, a bad name.. so, just stop :/

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Really? Let me put this very simply:

IT'S NOT 100% EFFECTIVE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...that's probably why other vaccines might offer additional protection against COVID when the new vaccine an't.

Something tells me it is insufficient to rely upon the COVID vaccines alone to protect a person.

I still wonder why diseases like pneumonia and meningitis show up om COVID patients when it was initially described as a supposedly 'novel virus'.

Seems like China made the perfect all-in-one packaged virus which combined 'the best' of every other lethal disease known to man into one to kill or make its victims sick perfectly.

Oh well, if China can make perfect looking counterfeit Gold Coins that look and act like the real thing, I'm sure they're capable of doing it to viruses as well.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
132629783_10158957109627594_6680869518707315499_n.jpg

Kind of makes you think.