Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And Flynn successfully trolled, even if it was with a sledgehammer, everyone whining in this thread.

Best to have ignored it. It's SSS type of trolling. I ignore him 99.9% of the time.

eta: The virtue signaling from some of you vile posters though...oh so delightful.
It's nothing but old school scummy trolling.

The community has moved on from all that b/s years ago and it's now considered a no-no.

It really surprises me that you would defend such a post.

And I have no interest in hearing the usual `toughen up` b/s responces.

The guys family should not be used as a form of attack.
I seem to have hit a fucking nerve, eh? Now you're the Catholic nun telling everyone what's right and what's wrong? Get the fuck outta here you fucking hypocritical clog.

Where were you complaining about a thread when "Teh Scoundrel" made a thread talking about violently raping one Flea? I didn't see your holier than thou lisping ass fly in there and throw a tantrum that would make the Karen's of the world jealous.

You cowardly fucks are attacking Lily who had no hand in this thread. Why aren't you "attacking" me? I'll tell you fucking why you little nutsack hiding fuck, because you know I'd make your head do a 180 degree turn if you actually tried to throw that juvenile mewling my fucking way.

You're just soooo fucking appauled that you and your bitch mates want to crucify Lily for some bullshit I did. You are a pathetic individual that doesn't even have the fucking stones to confront the poster who made this thread, me. Your behavior along with the idiot villagers and their faux outrage is more sickening than anything I could have written in this thread.
Your presence here at Bastard Factory is fucking irrelevant. You’re a sexless sock with no moral standards. Go fuck your face with the business end of a hammer you freak. You stink of Poofter and Co.
Let me remind your melting down ass that you started a thread attacking BF's family and now you're here all with your girdle in a bunch? Get lost you transparent hypocrite.
Fucking bullshit I did fuck_face!!!
So. Now you're liar as well as a hypocrite. You deserved everything I posted in this thread:

6u6Rj9.md.png
It

Holy shit...
I waited for the right moment to put this piece of shit on blast for 4 months. I'm like a spider, I will wait and wait....

As soon as I saw the post, I saw where the OP came from...you would get enhancements to charges if this were an actual murder for lying in wait.
Big deal....

It's not a criticism.
I didn't take it as so.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
AND....

...to the peanut gallery out there still gasping in shock about my thread. You can all go and choke on your long dead father's dicks for all I care.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh Breakfall? Breakfall? What happened mate? I thought I was just soooo very terrible with my words? Kinda like you....

6u6Rj9.md.png

Owned bitch.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
and let's not forget her barnyard sidekick

fat lily

give a round of a applause for fat lily

Tell us, what does Breakfall's ass taste like? Eucalyptus from Down Under, kiss ass?
Coming from the biggest and I do mean BIGGEST kiss ass on this site

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.
Did you say something? You were kind of muffled with your head so far up Flynn's dirty ass

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fat lily

Tell us, what does Breakfall's ass taste like? Eucalyptus from Down Under, kiss ass?

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.
Did you say something? You were kind of muffled with your head so far up Flynn's dirty ass

I said SUCK MY DICK, FAGGOT

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

You have one under all those fat rolls hanging over your knees?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

Bigger than your broke dick.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

Are you sure it's not just a roll of fat you're clenching there, whalezilla ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

I'm sure, broke little dick...

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

So you're sure you have a big roll of fat under your stomach.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fat lily

irony at it's best

Suck my dick, faggot.

So you're sure you have a big roll of fat under your stomach.

Go suck your momma's dick, faggot.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Flynn successfully trolled, even if it was with a sledgehammer, everyone whining in this thread.

Best to have ignored it. It's SSS type of trolling. I ignore him 99.9% of the time.

eta: The virtue signaling from some of you vile posters though...oh so delightful.

The community has moved on from all that b/s years ago and it's now considered a no-no.

I seem to have hit a fucking nerve, eh? Now you're the Catholic nun telling everyone what's right and what's wrong? Get the fuck outta here you fucking hypocritical clog.

Where were you complaining about a thread when "Teh Scoundrel" made a thread talking about violently raping one Flea? I didn't see your holier than thou lisping ass fly in there and throw a tantrum that would make the Karen's of the world jealous.

You cowardly fucks are attacking Lily who had no hand in this thread. Why aren't you "attacking" me? I'll tell you fucking why you little nutsack hiding fuck, because you know I'd make your head do a 180 degree turn if you actually tried to throw that juvenile mewling my fucking way.

You're just soooo fucking appauled that you and your bitch mates want to crucify Lily for some bullshit I did. You are a pathetic individual that doesn't even have the fucking stones to confront the poster who made this thread, me. Your behavior along with the idiot villagers and their faux outrage is more sickening than anything I could have written in this thread.

This is true. They will not confront you because you write putrid posts and the one in this thread, post #1, is unfunny and you lost the proverbial plot. Another poster was as putrid as you and that was pogo. POGO actually rang me pretending to be my dead son and called me a bitch. POGO, a gay guy who came from a group called Gawdz. He hung around TDT.Coalition. do you remember him?

What you did in post # 1 doesn't even compare to a pogo or a Veronica Corningstone post.

I don't want sick pictures put in my lovely head. You're trying to be a shockie like sum cun'T and SSS.

You know you would face fear if your real details were ever made public. So you are not as tough as you think you are and also, you bring evil down on yourself. Why would you want to do that...? Don't answer that, you demon's spawn I don't care.

You should apologise for stinking up pure minds like mine you unfunny demented cunt. And don't think you're going to get away with turning on me writing this timely post... you already tried that once and you were promptly schooled.

Breakfall is a dipstick and may have deserved your stupid unfunny failure flame post but none of us here deserve to read XXX rated pure rubbish like #1. We have standards. We don't want to read YOUR sex fantasies ever again Do fuckin' better.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know the history of most of these people. Therefore, I don't know what they've done. I guess they've all got the religion.

They get drunk and spazz out then they run around trying to undo the damage they cause.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know the history of most of these people. Therefore, I don't know what they've done. I guess they've all got the religion.

They get drunk and spazz out then they run around trying to undo the damage they cause.

I'm certain you're right about that. I know @Breakfall was raging drunk last night when he caused all this drama.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your presence here at Bastard Factory is fucking irrelevant. You’re a sexless sock with no moral standards. Go fuck your face with the business end of a hammer you freak. You stink of Poofter and Co.
Let me remind your melting down ass that you started a thread attacking BF's family and now you're here all with your girdle in a bunch? Get lost you transparent hypocrite.
So. Now you're liar as well as a hypocrite. You deserved everything I posted in this thread:

6u6Rj9.md.png

Holy shit...
I waited for the right moment to put this piece of shit on blast for 4 months. I'm like a spider, I will wait and wait....

You went after him and his girlfriend or something...we've all been assholes. That's my whole point. Most don't have clean hands.
and there's fat lily once again trying to gain more favor with flynn by throwing breaky under a bus

again.

Don't defend breaky.... sick fucks shouldn't be defended.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This is true. They will not confront you because you write putrid posts and the one in this thread, post #1, is unfunny and you lost the proverbial plot. Another poster was as putrid as you and that was pogo. POGO actually rang me pretending to be my dead son and called me a bitch. POGO, a gay guy who came from a group called Gawdz. He hung around TDT.Coalition. do you remember him?

What you did in post # 1 doesn't even compare to a pogo or a Veronica Corningstone post.

I don't want sick pictures put in my lovely head. You're trying to be a shockie like sum cun'T and SSS.

You know you would face fear if your real details were ever made public. So you are not as tough as you think you are and also, you bring evil down on yourself. Why would you want to do that...? Don't answer that, you demon's spawn I don't care.

You should apologise for stinking up pure minds like mine you unfunny demented cunt. And don't think you're going to get away with turning on me writing this timely post... you already tried that once and you were promptly schooled.

Breakfall is a dipstick and may have deserved your stupid unfunny failure flame post but none of us here deserve to read XXX rated pure rubbish like #1. We have standards. We don't want to read YOUR sex fantasies ever again Do fuckin' better.
The cowardly fucks won't "confront" me because either they've posted worse or are liw brow fuckwits scared of their own shadows. How the fuck do you and Flea turn every single thread about you two? To have you and Flea tell it, you guys are the victims of everything from a slap to a zebra sexually assaulting the both of you. I could write about martians molesting women and no doubt you and Flea would chime in about how martian dick tastes different from Earth dick. And, no I don't know that fucking cross-dressing POGO. Why the fuck would I? You're the only deadbeat that hangs out with that kind of soiled trash.

If my post #1 doesn't compare to VC or POGO's then why are you fucking here bleeting on like a stuck pig? "You don't want sick pictures put in your lovely head?" Then stop rereading the opening post. I know you and I know you looked and reread it at least 20 times.

My "real details?" Caskur, I've been putting out my "REAL DETAILS" in code in all of my posts, if you and everyone else were astute as you fools claim, you'd know my phone number, my real name and address by now. It's called Cryptography.

I may post a new thread highlighting how you and your son may have had sexual relations before he passed. What will you do then?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That mindless chest-beating nonsense has been done and done and overdone for a decade, dude.

We pick on Fat Lily because she, to her credit, keeps it somewhat real (her current claim of being male was just the booze talking).

You, on the other hand, make sure everything is as unreal as possible. You are a manchild. Pretending to be a woman on Internet message boards for over a decade. You are a pathetic loser. You hide yourself because you are ashamed of yourself.