Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
White guys are simps lol. My hub wouldn’t tolerate me talking to any other man for hours lol

So, your Discords are behind his back? It seems that's what's being implied here.

We trust one another and I don't hide anything from him. There's no need to do so.

I'm an independent adult woman living in the 21st century.
Maybe he just realizes he's the only one desperate enough to fuck you and is hoping someone comes along to set him free

Strange coming from someone who reeks of rancid Tilapia

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
White guys are simps lol. My hub wouldn’t tolerate me talking to any other man for hours lol

So, your Discords are behind his back? It seems that's what's being implied here.

We trust one another and I don't hide anything from him. There's no need to do so.

Maybe he just realizes he's the only one desperate enough to fuck you and is hoping someone comes along to set him free

Strange coming from someone who reeks of rancid Tilapia
Don’t knock Tilapia. I used to breed Cichlids as a hobby. It’s a staple diet for many.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Aryan it’s just weird arguing with some genderless persona(s) online. I initially thought it was a chick given the massive wall of words. But it has the crudeness of that scorned cunt King Poofter.
And that clown and drivel on when he’s not smashing it on Fortnite.

The recent attack came at a bit of a surprise in all honesty. Flynn and I have only really fucked around for shits and giggles. The only person that really has something to prove is Pooftering King Martini…the fuckwit would go to any lengths to get a rise.

He’s been AWOL of late too…surprise, surprise!
It's a shared handle, bro...

I think @Dr. Funkenstein was on the mark with his original claim.
60IR9V.md.png
Oh fuck off you spamming pole_smoker!
Maybe you'd like to talk about BF's daughter again and call him a PED*?

You got what deserved you little bitch. Can't handle the heat? Stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

What are you going to do about? NOTHING. So just sit back and take what you have coming like the good little hypocritical faglaming fuck you are, you planet sized coward.
As I said…I reversed the role as a point. Established some rules.If this is flaming…you suck arse. You’re stuck on repeat biatch!
No. There was no fucking "point" you backpeddling bitch. Why were you assboxed then? You're a fucking hypocritical pussy that can't even worm yourself out of that. You were assboxed because you spammed the fuck out of this forum. Do I need to post more of your idiotic threads? You started 23 threads in less than 4 hours and made more thereafter.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Aryan it’s just weird arguing with some genderless persona(s) online. I initially thought it was a chick given the massive wall of words. But it has the crudeness of that scorned cunt King Poofter.

The recent attack came at a bit of a surprise in all honesty. Flynn and I have only really fucked around for shits and giggles. The only person that really has something to prove is Pooftering King Martini…the fuckwit would go to any lengths to get a rise.

60IR9V.md.png

You got what deserved you little bitch. Can't handle the heat? Stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

What are you going to do about? NOTHING. So just sit back and take what you have coming like the good little hypocritical faglaming fuck you are, you planet sized coward.
As I said…I reversed the role as a point. Established some rules.If this is flaming…you suck arse. You’re stuck on repeat biatch!
No. There was no fucking "point" you backpeddling bitch. Why were you assboxed then? You're a fucking hypocritical pussy that can't even worm yourself out of that. You were assboxed because you spammed the fuck out of this forum. Do I need to post more of your idiotic threads? You started 23 threads in less than 4 hours and made more thereafter.
Hahahahahaa…I was Assboxxed because I planned that you stupid fucking tard! @Bastard Factory himself knew that…hell, everyone knew that. I was laughing at one stage and stated that I was surprised that I wanted banned yet.

The thing with you and all the other lamers…is your real contributions here are virtually non-existent. It’s just spam and rehashed utter crap. Rinse and repeat. You have no real value here…other than some debased shock value. Fucking wind it in!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

60IR9V.md.png

Hahahahahaa…I was Assboxxed because I planned that you stupid fucking tard! @Bastard Factory himself knew that…hell, everyone knew that. I was laughing at one stage and stated that I was surprised that I wanted banned yet.

The thing with you and all the other lamers…is your real contributions here are virtually non-existent. It’s just spam and rehashed utter crap. Rinse and repeat. You have no real value here…other than some debased shock value. Fucking wind it in!
Was this part of "The plan" as well?

606Bbs.md.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking over and over again. Look at meeeeeeee!
Oh? Kinda like your three day crying fest about how upset you? Fuck off you self-contradicting whiner.

Anyone take you up on your $3.5K yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As a matter of fact…
...you're such a stand up guy, right?

6063gI.md.png

LOLOLOL!!!!
I read that on a review years ago…it was an inside joke. Some twat on the net was having a go at BF himself. Some anti-Bastard Factory clown. Circa YouTube Lion and Co. 2011 or thereabouts!

You’re not smart enough to see where my “flame” was coming from. You’re fucking clueless because you’re a noob. A like to call it a little intellectual troll. It went straight over the top for many. The $$$ troll…

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh? Kinda like your three day crying fest about how upset you? Fuck off you self-contradicting whiner.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As a matter of fact…

6063gI.md.png

LOLOLOL!!!!
I read that on a review years ago…it was an inside joke. Some twat on the net was having a go at BF himself. Some anti-Bastard Factory clown. Circa YouTube Lion and Co. 2011 or thereabouts!

You’re not smart enough to see where my “flame” was coming from. You’re fucking clueless because you’re a noob. A like to call it a little intellectual troll. It went straight over the top for many. The $$$ troll…
Oh. I see. So all of these posts you posted were just a misunderstanding? I see. So what about when you talk about daughter's and then call someone a PED@?

Was that all a "misunderstanding" as well as an "inside joke?" Sooo "inside" that only you get it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funniest part about this is that Flynn thinks he is "mean". Bahahahahaha!

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

Will Breaks dead mother also have to pay to get the switch out of pawn? Lulz.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Maybe this was part of your master plan, Breakfall, where you openly talk of children here:

606579.md.png
You have serious issues saving all this trolling material! We’ve all kissed up and made up. And yet you are still rehashing up old biffo!?

But it’s honestly not surprising…your trolling runs in the same vein as Poofter. Your brother perchance?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Maybe this was part of your master plan, Breakfall, where you openly talk of children here:

606579.md.png
You have serious issues saving all this trolling material! We’ve all kissed up and made up. And yet you are still rehashing up old biffo!?

But it’s honestly not surprising…your trolling runs in the same vein as Poofter. Your brother perchance?
You mean "trolling material" like this?

606hkF.md.png

Sure, pal. And I'm the one "with issues."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

This is contents lmao.

Boring as Flynn is going to blow his toupee off when he reads this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is contents lmao.

How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll boards where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

I see Oak finally flipped on you. Didnt I tell you she does that? Lol.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As a matter of fact…

6063gI.md.png

LOLOLOL!!!!

Oh. I see. So all of these posts you posted were just a misunderstanding? I see. So what about when you talk about daughter's and then call someone a PED@?

Was that all a "misunderstanding" as well as an "inside joke?" Sooo "inside" that only you get it?
Oi little nobody…I’ve never condoned any form of child abuse! And I was trolled for it for ages. One of my charities is for the welfare of children worldwide. Save The Children if you can spare a coin or two.

Don’t come fucking yahooing at me with your disgusting perversions you parasite!

The shit that you have served up towards people’s families over the years is anything but pleasant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Lame:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As a matter of fact…

6063gI.md.png

LOLOLOL!!!!

Oi little nobody…I’ve never condoned any form of child abuse! And I was trolled for it for ages. One of my charities is for the welfare of children worldwide. Save The Children if you can spare a coin or two.

Don’t come fucking yahooing at me with your disgusting perversions you parasite!

The shit that you have served up towards people’s families over the years is anything but pleasant.
Hey Breaky. This contradicts your whole post, buddy.

60681p.md.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
breakfall trolls boring as flynn into screenshoting hundreds of posts. Effortlessly

Isnt Fuck Knuckle Flynn just PWNT AS FUCK right now since Breaky made him post all these screen shots.

And look at the stupid fuck RESPONDING to Breaky. Flynn is obsessed.

He even admits he fucks corpses. Which makes sense since there are so many in them gross fecal lines streets of leftwing cities. Instead of getting restraining orders he can just go fuck the fresher ones off the streets. He doesnt even have to pawn his kids toys. WINZ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This is contents lmao.

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll board where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

I see Oak finally flipped on you. Didnt I tell you she does that? Lol.
Everyone told me that re: Oak! One minute it was Happy Father’s Day…the next it was FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I can’t stop people saying what they want to say. All this drama, because I told her that I was surprised that she defended this Flynn over this debased thread?

Now I’m a big baby because I had a few red wines and got a tad emotional about it? Jesus Christ…I’m not infallible!