Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.

It's manipulative gaslighting bullshit. All of them are so fucking phony.
I've known this since the SG days. Which is why I don't play into their bullshit. That makes them very angry.

They're trying to pretend this is real life. That this isn't a forum called BASTARD FACTORY FORUM that almost has a no rules meltdown.

Jesus Christ...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.

It's manipulative gaslighting bullshit. All of them are so fucking phony.
I've known this since the SG days. Which is why I don't play into their bullshit. That makes them very angry.

They're trying to pretend this is real life. That this isn't a forum called BASTARD FACTORY FORUM that almost has a no rules meltdown.

Jesus Christ...
This IS "real life" to them. Especially, Dove who had unprotected sex with 3 posters out here and got money from 2 out of the three people.

They think that anything negative about them should be censored.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Golly gee gosh @Breakfall....here's more!

60PKEQ.md.png

For someone that doesn't like family brought into the mix you sure do have a funny way of showing it!

It's okay when Boo Hoo Breaky does it though.
Have you read through his myriad of excuses? That's some of the funniest shit I read all fucking day.

Yes, like a child he can't reason through this:

It's a fucked up troll

I was the target (not my actual mother)

The end. Life goes on. You win some and you lose some.
You have rocks in your head potato!

Right, you pathetic melancholy bitch.
Just eat some ice cream or sumting! All will be sweet… happy dayz.

Suck my ass, man up, bitch.
ewwwww

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funniest part about this is that Flynn thinks he is "mean". Bahahahahaha!

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

Will Breaks dead mother also have to pay to get the switch out of pawn? Lulz.
How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll board where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

I see Oak finally flipped on you. Didnt I tell you she does that? Lol.
Everyone told me that re: Oak! One minute it was Happy Father’s Day…the next it was FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I can’t stop people saying what they want to say. All this drama, because I told her that I was surprised that she defended this Flynn over this debased thread?

Now I’m a big baby because I had a few red wines and got a tad emotional about it? Jesus Christ…I’m not infallible!
My oh my, Breaky...look at this:

60PzTg.md.png

See here is the thing.

Breakfall was big enough to admit he went a bit far and apologized and we put all that silly ass drama behind us. He isnt sitting here trying to claim that was GOOD SHIT.

You though seem to be using it to justify confessing to a forum that your dick and balls stank like putrid dumpster death because you fuck dead people.

Gotdamn. I mean.....I guess if you dont have 3.5k....or even bus fair....your standards adjust.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What you fail to quote Flynn…is all the pe.do jibes towards me. But that’s not the point. Again…we’ve all being subjected to this kind of trolling; I felt that it needed to stop. Quite simple really.

I think I’ve already explained this all to you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

60PKEQ.md.png

For someone that doesn't like family brought into the mix you sure do have a funny way of showing it!

Have you read through his myriad of excuses? That's some of the funniest shit I read all fucking day.

It's a fucked up troll

Nah.. I’m not sucking on your arse!

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

So Plynn did you pixel beat the fuck out Breaky with that ghoulish necrophilia rant?

Maybe you should take some time and just scream at me about buttsex and 3.5k for another year or so. Because this is total fucking garbage even more than your usual. I mean Plynn....I've misspelled way more words than just the few you've been spamming about for years. Maybe go back through my posts and find a few. I KNOW you need to be googling them and all....but you need a time out..

Good grief. See this is how gross and fucking retarded some of these "flamers" who still wanna be "flamers" are. Fuck Knuckle Flynn thinks this shit is good and thinks its "mean".

This is contents lmao.

How many of us through the years have crossed swords and not seen eye to eye? But when it’s all said and done…have a laugh and move on. This Flynn character fucking reeks of King Poofter. A little man that got his arse served by a Dove xx

He brought his ass on the platter himself and had a 4 year long tantrum because he didnt get his way.

They've been blathering and ranting for 4 years and they just pretend they "beat the fuck" out of everyone they drool on. Plynn is way too stupid to realize how he actually looks to normal thinking people.

I think the conflict comes from a very very different view of the boards. We are from troll board where we laugh when we get people bleeding out their assholes with hurt and rage. Plynn is from a board of mentally disordered people who rant angry insults at eachother as a form of ghetto therapy.

So naturally the stupid twat thinks talking about fucking a corpse is a way to BURN you lmao.

Everyone told me that re: Oak! One minute it was Happy Father’s Day…the next it was FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU! I can’t stop people saying what they want to say. All this drama, because I told her that I was surprised that she defended this Flynn over this debased thread?

Now I’m a big baby because I had a few red wines and got a tad emotional about it? Jesus Christ…I’m not infallible!

I didn't defend. What I didn't do is choose sides, fuck head. You demanded that I choose sides like a spoilt child. Over a meaningless post on the internet, fucking drama queen.

It's okay for you to be "infallible" but no on else, right, crybaby?
The mistake Breaky made was expecting some common human decency out of a barnyard animal who cheered the deaths of innocent children and praised her buddy admin for wanting to use dovey's child as a sex toy

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

This is contents lmao.

My oh my, Breaky...look at this:

60PzTg.md.png
And all this for p.edo remarks towards me and mine.

I’ve already explained all this to you, over and over again!

Carry on…
You must mean PED* remarks like this one:

60Pkue.md.png

They're besties now because they hate Oak. That's much more important than the fucked up things they've said to one another.
Wow. It's almost as if you're describing your relationship with Murdock here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

She probably never liked you and just felt bad for you the whole time.

When her and Plynn turn on eachother its gonna be hilarious lulz.

Probably? Cunt, you don't know shit.

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.

Is this where you lose your shit and start blathering nonsense and lies?

Wtf is this shit? Are now trying to say I "acted like there was an emergency"(wut?) "Demanded a call"....ummm....nope. And no one here who has talked to me for years would believe I was "demand a call" over some idiotic forum "emergency". That's shit YOU DO. I have never once, in over 15 years, ever considered shit on a fucking forum to be "an emergency" and I dont demand calls.

And I rarely drink, and when I do....I do not get drunk.

Perhaps you been hitting the sauce and you are confusing me with Murd.

Try again, Planet Oink.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.
Hahahahaa…talk it up you fat fuck! :LOL3:
I'm guessing calling her pretty is out of the question at this point?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What you fail to quote Flynn…is all the pe.do jibes towards me. But that’s not the point. Again…we’ve all being subjected to this kind of trolling; I felt that it needed to stop. Quite simple really.

Oh. IC. Because it was done to you that gives you full license to do it to others? Is that your new excuse? Before it was a "plan." Then it was an "inside joke", now it's okay because it was done to you? Only Dove will subscribe to that stupidity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

60PKEQ.md.png

It's a fucked up troll

60PKEQ.md.png

It's a fucked up troll

And you most certainly aren't manning up either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh. IC. Because it was done to you that gives you full license to do it to others? Is that your new excuse? Before it was a "plan." Then it was an "inside joke", now it's okay because it was done to you? Only Dove will subscribe to that stupidity.

It's always about him and his feelings. Oh the feels...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Big and I both were going right back at you.

This fantasy I "let" you is just typically Plynn gaslighting.

Plynn wants to try to justify this disgusting admission he fucks corpses by bringing some dumb shit you understood was vile and apologized for.

Flynn is too stupid and gutter ratchet to understand that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

I fucking swear…all this is over the fact that I was surprised that she was giggling and liking the Flynn character’s posts over my mothers passing. Now I’m a biatch! Fucking hell!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Funny thing is that he was all tears when the tables were turned on him but it's okay for him to do it. That makes total sense if your name is Dove.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

I fucking swear…all this is over the fact that I was surprised that she was giggling and liking the Flynn character’s posts over my mothers passing. Now I’m a biatch! Fucking hell!
No. You've always been a "fucking biatch." You just didn't realize it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Plynn wants to try to justify this disgusting admission he fucks corpses by bringing some dumb shit you understood was vile and apologized for.

He only apologizes because he cares about being liked.
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

I didn't giggle nor like the post about your mother, you lying sack of shit. Fuck, the drama...you keep making shit up. If you weren't shameless I'd wonder why you didn't feel shame.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

No one else was surprised that fat ugly pig was doing that.

Not one bit surprised

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lily, can't you see what Breakfall is? He's a game playing clown. Just like Dove, just like the rest of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny thing is that he was all tears when the tables were turned on him but it's okay for him to do it. That makes total sense if your name is Dove.

And the real truth is that none of them, not Bigly Stupid, not Dove, not Flea...none of them are in this form him. They're in it for them. He's just a convenient excuse to grind their axes.

He is so stupid he thinks they're all best buddies. lmfao...Clown Express...Whoo Whoo...never late, always right on time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Aren't you embarrassed by your angry drunken conversations? Would your wife approve or are you hiding your calls too?

Isnt that "wife" issue something you should have asked BEFORE making the decision to sit and talk to him?

Yeah no, if that wasnt an issue for you until you got all huffy and puffy AFTERWARDS....you are just saying you'll sit and talk on the phone to married man without knowing or caring if it would bother his wife.....and then try to use that later on when you clearly didnt care at the time.

That's shittay......hey does YOUR partner know you were talking to a drunken married man from the internet or nah?

I mean I'm not suggesting he cares as it probably gave him a window of time in which to get something to eat without needing to worry about getting charged by a territorial burrito buffalo.

You do you. I don't JUDGE.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We all knew what we were doing there, but it was mainly because we all held the same belief that family should be kept out of the trolling aspect. Totally.

So many of us have copped it. But a handful of weak-arsed trolls feel the need to rehash it.

I’ve copped it for years.

The posts that Flynn made of my daughter have been removed…but they were seedy as hell. This was Friday(Australia) evening. I just didn’t even want to broach that topic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily, can't you see what Breakfall is? He's a game playing clown. Just like Dove, just like the rest of them.

I mean......maybe none of us are ready for a serious relationshit, Plynn.

Ever think of THAT?

Of course not. You only think of yourself.

Fucking reeeeeeeee tard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We all knew what we were doing there, but it was mainly because we all held the same belief that family should be kept out of the trolling aspect. Totally.

So many of us have copped it. But a handful of weak-arsed trolls feel the need to rehash it.

I’ve copped it for years.

The posts that Flynn made of my daughter have been removed…but they were seedy as hell. This was Friday(Australia) evening. I just didn’t even want to broach that topic.

The bottom line is, you had integrity enough to offer the olive branch and you arent sitting here defending it while criticizing these idiots.

While they try to justify it while criticizing you for it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Is this where you lose your shit and start blathering nonsense and lies?

Wtf is this shit? Are now trying to say I "acted like there was an emergency"(wut?) "Demanded a call"....ummm....nope. And no one here who has talked to me for years would believe I was "demand a call" over some idiotic forum "emergency". That's shit YOU DO. I have never once, in over 15 years, ever considered shit on a fucking forum to be "an emergency" and I dont demand calls.

And I rarely drink, and when I do....I do not get drunk.

Perhaps you been hitting the sauce and you are confusing me with Murd.

Try again, Planet Oink.

I'm talking about him you stupid cunt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

lmao, you're so incredibly dense