Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

She probably never liked you and just felt bad for you the whole time.

When her and Plynn turn on eachother its gonna be hilarious lulz.

Probably? Cunt, you don't know shit.

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.

Is this where you lose your shit and start blathering nonsense and lies?

Wtf is this shit? Are now trying to say I "acted like there was an emergency"(wut?) "Demanded a call"....ummm....nope. And no one here who has talked to me for years would believe I was "demand a call" over some idiotic forum "emergency". That's shit YOU DO. I have never once, in over 15 years, ever considered shit on a fucking forum to be "an emergency" and I dont demand calls.

And I rarely drink, and when I do....I do not get drunk.

Perhaps you been hitting the sauce and you are confusing me with Murd.

Try again, Planet Oink.

I'm talking about him you stupid cunt. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

lmao, you're so incredibly dense

Oh well you probably should have made that clear, since you quoted ME and were talking about me.

You probably should have put his name in front of that sentence.

Really maybe ask yourself if others ARE actually dense....or it's just your piss poor communication and tendency to exaggerate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.
What you fail to quote Flynn…is all the pe.do jibes towards me. But that’s not the point. Again…we’ve all being subjected to this kind of trolling; I felt that it needed to stop. Quite simple really.

I think I’ve already explained this all to you.

Big and I both were going right back at you.

This fantasy I "let" you is just typically Plynn gaslighting.

Plynn wants to try to justify this disgusting admission he fucks corpses by bringing some dumb shit you understood was vile and apologized for.

Flynn is too stupid and gutter ratchet to understand that.
We all knew what we were doing there, but it was mainly because we all held the same belief that family should be kept out of the trolling aspect. Totally.

So many of us have copped it. But a handful of weak-arsed trolls feel the need to rehash it.

I’ve copped it for years.

The posts that Flynn made of my daughter have been removed…but they were seedy as hell. This was Friday(Australia) evening. I just didn’t even want to broach that topic.

The bottom line is, you had integrity enough to offer the olive branch and you arent sitting here defending it while criticizing these idiots.

While they try to justify it while criticizing you for it.

*gigantic sucking sound*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Just tell her she's pretty already so she can pass out and annoy her entire zipcode with reckless snoring
She thinks that I’m trolling her and posting under your username to Biggie over at the other forum??? That’s why she has turned on me…
Lol

Her stupid reasons for being a turn cost, 800 pound chapped cunt lip always change.

Act like there's an emergency, demand a call and then roll around drunk and pathetic...you have crossed a line.

Wtf is this shit? Are now trying to say I "acted like there was an emergency"(wut?) "Demanded a call"....ummm....nope. And no one here who has talked to me for years would believe I was "demand a call" over some idiotic forum "emergency". That's shit YOU DO. I have never once, in over 15 years, ever considered shit on a fucking forum to be "an emergency" and I dont demand calls.

Try again, Planet Oink.

Oh well you probably should have made that clear, since you quoted ME and were talking about me.

Really maybe ask yourself if others ARE actually dense....or it's just your piss poor communication and tendency to exaggerate.

And you were talking about him...stupid.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Funny thing about all these Dove quotes about her daughter is that she let him go on and didn't say a word. Weird...no? So I guess it depends on who talks about her daughters.
What you fail to quote Flynn…is all the pe.do jibes towards me. But that’s not the point. Again…we’ve all being subjected to this kind of trolling; I felt that it needed to stop. Quite simple really.

Plynn wants to try to justify this disgusting admission he fucks corpses by bringing some dumb shit you understood was vile and apologized for.

We all knew what we were doing there, but it was mainly because we all held the same belief that family should be kept out of the trolling aspect. Totally.

So many of us have copped it. But a handful of weak-arsed trolls feel the need to rehash it.

The posts that Flynn made of my daughter have been removed…but they were seedy as hell. This was Friday(Australia) evening. I just didn’t even want to broach that topic.
There were no posts about your troglodyte daughter that were removed. Quit fucking lying.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh. IC. Because it was done to you that gives you full license to do it to others? Is that your new excuse? Before it was a "plan." Then it was an "inside joke", now it's okay because it was done to you? Only Dove will subscribe to that stupidity.

It's always about him and his feelings. Oh the feels...
Funny thing is that he was all tears when the tables were turned on him but it's okay for him to do it. That makes total sense if your name is Dove.

And the real truth is that none of them, not Bigly Stupid, not Dove, not Flea...none of them are in this form him. They're in it for them. He's just a convenient excuse to grind their axes.

He is so stupid he thinks they're all best buddies. lmfao...Clown Express...Whoo Whoo...never late, always right on time.
It’s not about who’s best buddies with whom, but rather the interaction. This is a social platform where we can fuck around, have a laugh and take the piss. But it gets out of hand when it comes to one’s family. Most that have taken serious offence to a remark, hasn’t been about one’s weight or height or fucking gender preference, but when it comes to one’s family.

Ask anyone and they’ll tell you the same…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Try again, Planet Oink.

Really maybe ask yourself if others ARE actually dense....or it's just your piss poor communication and tendency to exaggera

There were no posts about your troglodyte daughter that were removed. Quit fucking lying.

The best thing about this whole thing is that Breakfall wanted me to stand by him when the most he's said in my defense it that he likes big women.

As if that was about me and not actually about his own tastes. bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I know for a fact!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh. IC. Because it was done to you that gives you full license to do it to others? Is that your new excuse? Before it was a "plan." Then it was an "inside joke", now it's okay because it was done to you? Only Dove will subscribe to that stupidity.

Funny thing is that he was all tears when the tables were turned on him but it's okay for him to do it. That makes total sense if your name is Dove.

And the real truth is that none of them, not Bigly Stupid, not Dove, not Flea...none of them are in this form him. They're in it for them. He's just a convenient excuse to grind their axes.

He is so stupid he thinks they're all best buddies. lmfao...Clown Express...Whoo Whoo...never late, always right on time.
It’s not about who’s best buddies with whom, but rather the interaction. This is a social platform where we can fuck around, have a laugh and take the piss. But it gets out of hand when it comes to one’s family. Most that have taken serious offence to a remark, hasn’t been about one’s weight or height or fucking gender preference, but when it comes to one’s family.

Shit has been said about my mother, my uncles, MY DEAD FATHER, my kids, my grandson and my partner. Where the fuck were you?

Nowhere. That's where. Did I stop being your "friend" because of it? No, I did not. I sucked it the fuck up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Try again, Planet Oink.

Really maybe ask yourself if others ARE actually dense....or it's just your piss poor communication and tendency to exaggera

The best thing about this whole thing is that Breakfall wanted me to stand by him when the most he's said in my defense it that he likes big women.

As if that was about me and not actually about his own tastes. bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha
I can’t defend you when 9/10 people that I get along with are ragging you. What do I say? “Awww…shucks folks, don’t call Lily fat…she’s just chubby?” That will just make it even more comical.

It’s like my chin. We all know my chin doesn’t look like fucking Jay Leno’s…but if I posted a close-up to justify it, I’ll end up with a fucking cock or something photoshopped onto it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get some sleep idiot.
Lol

Try again, Planet Oink.

I can’t defend you when 9/10 people that I get along with are ragging you. What do I say? “Awww…shucks folks, don’t call Lily fat…she’s just chubby?” That will just make it even more comical.

It’s like my chin. We all know my chin doesn’t look like fucking Jay Leno’s…but if I posted a close-up to justify it, I’ll end up with a fucking cock or something photoshopped onto it.

Do you ever wonder why 9/10 people that you get along with are fucking dicks?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shit has been said about my mother, my uncles, MY DEAD FATHER, my kids, my grandson and my partner. Where the fuck were you?

Nowhere. That's where. Did I stop being your "friend" because of it? No, I did not. I sucked it the fuck up.

I did suck it up. The very next day. I get a little drunk and overly sensitive one night and then I’m a fucking alcoholic! Wake the fuck up. This is nothing new…we’ve all done it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I did suck it up. The very next day. I get a little drunk and overly sensitive one night and then I’m a fucking alcoholic! Wake the fuck up. This is nothing new…we’ve all done it.

No, asshole. We all haven't drunk called others. I've never done that. It's only children that act like it.

If you sucked it up you wouldn't demand anything from me that you are unwilling to do yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, asshole. We all haven't drunk called others. I've never done that. It's only children that act like it.

If you sucked it up you wouldn't demand anything from me that you are unwilling to do yourself.
I’m talking about getting on the sauce. And most of the adult world has drunk-called each other at some stage. Fucking piss with your petty bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I talking about getting on the sauce. And most of the adult world has drunk-called each other at some stage. Fucking piss with your petty bullshit.

No, most of the adult world has not drunk called each other. Maybe in your lush world, but not in the whole world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I talking about getting on the sauce. And most of the adult world has drunk-called each other at some stage. Fucking piss with your petty bullshit.

No, most of the adult world has not drunk called each other. Maybe in your lush world, but not in the whole world.
I think a poll would suggest otherwise.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You don’t speak for me. I was genuinely concerned about him. That’s why I told him to go into Discord.

@Dr. Funkenstein - did I not pm you out of concern for Breaky that day?

Just cuz you turn on people at the drop of a dime, don’t act like the rest of us do. Everyone has had the same damn issue with you. The SAME EXACT ISSUE. That should tell you it’s YOU that is the problem.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The best part about Flea is that she's done worse than me. Someone should ask about the people she's doxxed years ago. Flea acts like she's an innocent bystander in the world of "flame." Don't let the cunt fool you, she's done her work as well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Find the poll, world wide results, and post it. I will humbly apologize.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The best part about Flea is that she's done worse than me. Someone should ask about the people she's doxxed years ago. Flea acts like she's an innocent bystander in the world of "flame." Don't let the cunt fool you, she's done her work as well.

I know that already. She's done some fucked up shit in real life she's posted about. I don't fall for that crap for one second.

As they say in Spanish (I'll translate) Para cuando vayas, yo ya fue 7 vine.

"By the time you go, I've already gone and returned. "

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I meant a poll here…but here:

In one study, 89 percent of participants had sent a drunk text and over 40 percent felt guilty about it after the fact. Because alcohol acts as a “social lubricant,” the more alcohol people consumed, the more likely they were to call, text, or post on social media.5 July 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
› learning › av...

Texting/calling…same ol same ol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I meant a poll here…but here:

In one study, 89 percent of participants had sent a drunk text and over 40 percent felt guilty about it after the fact. Because alcohol acts as a “social lubricant,” the more alcohol people consumed, the more likely they were to call, text, or post on social media.5 July 2022
› learning › av...

Texting/calling…same ol same ol.

Drunk TEXT. Not the same.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

YEARS AGO. About 8.

People are allowed to mature and do better so stfu.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YEARS AGO. About 8.

So why are you waltzing around here damning me like your shit don't stink? Fucking hypocrite.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I know that already. She's done some fucked up shit in real life she's posted about. I don't fall for that crap for one second.

As they say in Spanish (I'll translate) Para cuando vayas, yo ya fue 7 vine.

"By the time you go, I've already gone and returned. "

I don’t care what you fall for. There is a reason why everyone loves and respects me and why they hate you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YEARS AGO. About 8.

So why are you waltzing around here damning me like your shit don't stink? Fucking hypocrite.
She's so mature insisting that lies about me are true because it suits her bs troll and hate.