Why can’t Republican Kevin McCarthy get votes needed to become Speaker of the House?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
LotusDunce never misses an opportunity to demonstrate how stupid and uninformed she is.

100/100

amazing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LotusDunce never misses an opportunity to demonstrate how stupid and uninformed she is.

100/100

amazing

It's because shes emotionally attached in viewing the left as the side of the people. The liberation movement.

She wont see how they are the authoritarian cancer who long ago completely turned on the ordinary people.

She wont even speak up for womens right or gay rights. So. I hope the spell breaks.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
After every failed vote a handful of GOP "Congress People" stand in front of the camera and chant "Congress is broken" unironically.

:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A rather shameless plug for my very funny and appropriate thread, I know

but there is a connection tho

so I consider it topical

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
9b251c63921870459e43248994d3711cfb05e2f5.png

Today's GOP a return to honesty in Government!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Republicans don't have any more guts that Dems. They are doing this because someone told them to. Some corporate owner or other.

For the first time in 100 years a speaker of the house hasn't been installed on the first vote.

That should have been a milestone claimed by the democrats while rejecting Pelosi.

But that's not what happened.
The self-described "progressives" in the democrat party folded like old deck chairs and re-installed one of the most corrupt and out-of-touch democrats extant without extracting A SINGLE concession, thus setting the precedent for democrats in the house of representatives ever since... never more than performative pointless "resistance" to whatever Pelosi wanted and it shows; even though the democrats held the white house and both chambers of congress they did fuckall for average 'Murican people. As usual. And wasn't that supposed to be her swan song? I seem to recall a lot of noise about her not seeking another term as speaker after that. Until 2021 actually arrived, that is, and the democrats rolled over AGAIN.

What the republicans are now doing is the exact opposite of what the gutless democrats did post-2018 midterms and thereafter.

That's simply undeniable.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For the first time in 100 years a speaker of the house hasn't been installed on the first vote.

That should have been a milestone claimed by the democrats while rejecting Pelosi.

But that's not what happened.
The self-described "progressives" in the democrat party folded like old deck chairs and re-installed one of the most corrupt and out-of-touch democrats extant without extracting A SINGLE concession, thus setting the precedent for democrats in the house of representatives ever since... never more than performative pointless "resistance" to whatever Pelosi wanted and it shows; even though the democrats held the white house and both chambers of congress they did fuckall for average 'Murican people. As usual. And wasn't that supposed to be her swan song? I seem to recall a lot of noise about her not seeking another term as speaker after that. Until 2021 actually arrived, that is, and the democrats rolled over AGAIN.

What the republicans are now doing is the exact opposite of what the gutless democrats did post-2018 midterms and thereafter.

That's simply undeniable.
I agree the Dems should have rejected Pelosi. She's 100% owned. But that doesn't mean the cons who are refusing to install McCarthy are rebels. It means someone powerful doesn't want McCarthy. That is how DC works.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I agree the Dems should have rejected Pelosi. She's 100% owned. But that doesn't mean the cons who are refusing to install McCarthy are rebels. It means someone powerful doesn't want McCarthy. That is how DC works.
Can't we all agree and do as LotusNonce suggests and just allow someone like sam brinton to lead us into the great utopia?

Who needs competent leaderships and silly constitutions when we can have mob rule and men stealing women's underwear at baggage claim to lead the charge?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't we all agree and do as LotusNonce suggests and just allow someone like sam brinton to lead us into the great utopia?

Who needs competent leaderships and silly constitutions when we can have mob rule and men stealing women's underwear at baggage claim to lead the charge?
Please link to the post where I suggested what you should do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are the rebels though.

When your party launches terrorist attacks on innocent communities .....the state enables and sanctions it.

When our party protests? It's an insurrection and and a tragedy and legal action must be taken.

WHY would the dems reject Pelosi? Shes one of them. Any dem still for the people has LEFT the dem party. And your progs vote for war and kiss the ring.

All the ones with the power WANT Kevin. See you are willfully blind on this because you WANT it to be a certain way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not rocket science.

There are issues important to the people that Kevin wont talk about. Fair Tax Act. Balance the budget. TX border plan.

Term limits on Congress is a biggy. People dont want more money going to the Ukraine and they dont want the same old status quo shit where only terrible and pricey dem bills are passed while rinos larp opposition.

I'm sure Salon and Vox will be along shortly though to tell you guys the REAL reasons. Like we dont want black people to exist or whatever the dumb and hateful shit they tell you that you believe without question. Keep your whole pretend civil rights bullshit alive and make sure you continue to hate everyone outside your establishment cuck cult.

We all learned that none of us speak for ourselves in the minds of most of you and going into what motivates us is useless.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Republicans better get their act together quick

Admin’s anus can only take so much of this fisting fury he indulges in each time a vote fails

After a while I’d imagine something like this going from glee to gloom as he drains his lube supply further and further

He’s still on ignore and I don’t even need to read his tripe to know he’s beginning to flounder

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's performative. Beginning with Obama's ascendance, the GOP shifted from their purported values of limited government, low taxes, free market and interventionist foreign policy to grievance politics, victim ideology and hate. Those were always baked into the cake of the conservative mindset, but they threw policy out of the window and have been screaming for the last 15 years.

And their base has responded because many have legitimate issues to be concerned about. But these people were fed the chum of xenophobia, racism and hate. They bit down hard. In order to stay in power, they need dollars, many, many dollars. Their base responds with dollars. It's all performative and anyone that thinks they're sticking to their guns is mistaken.

When this stops working, they will stop having "backbones". It's all a show.

Get yourself some popcorn.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep as I stated......its ALWAYS imaginary racism "xenophia" or whatever the fuck else these sanctimonious and sociopathic pieces of hateful shit have to brand on people who dont support them.

It cant just be we have valid issues. Nope. We have to hw defective to reject their warmongering child rapists they shove in office.

And when these people destroy the west and we have legal child rape and overwhelming trafficking and its billionaires and very poor and nothing in between.....theyll say "iT wOuLd hAve hApPenEd EnYwAy!!"

Remember guys. The ONLY thing that matters is the dem/prog voter ego. That's IT. It is more important than the middle and working class. More important than womens rights, gay rights, preventing trafficking and teaching literacy

They know better goddammit.....and you guys just need to shut the fuck up and praise them or ur racist!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is all they have so they are forced to lie and invent imaginary racism where it doesn't exist. Facts no longer matter to them. It is all imaginary demons in their head.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Congress is broken, and only I can fix it" Two Time Ged Candidate, Lauren Boobert!