Why did they make Sir Gawain an Indian?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
European Knights ....

and Gun Slingers/Cowboys in the American Wild West who were Black

...they existed at one time, Folks

I dont think anyone disagrees that there were some blacks in the southwest of America in the 1800's josephine. That doesnt add weight to your niggers in england or hitlers family tree tho.

....never did say Hitler had any Black ancestry, Lokmeer.

The chief scientist who researched his DNA said it resembled that of a North African.

I never wrote that Hitler was a Jew, or that he had a Jewish grandfather. I only wrote that Hitler's haplogroup is E1b1b, being more common among Afroasiatic speakers than among overall Germans. This, in order to convey that he was not exactly what during the Third Reich would have been called 'Aryan.' All the rest are speculations of journalists who didn't even take the trouble to read my article, although I had it translated into English especially for this purpose.

Here's what a Berber from North Africa looks like:

maxresdefault.jpg

...but of course the gene pool in that area or Europe for that matter has changed considerably over 1500 years due to mass migrations, invasions, and the rise/fall of Empires. For all we know, back i n Caeser's Day most North Africans may have loked White or like modern day Italians. The Arabs, who came from the Middle east, had not arrived there yet.

So...it's really difficult to know exactly who Hitler's ancestors were, or what region they came from.

Scientists can only determine his DNA, that is all, and it points to North Africa, just like Abraham Lincoln's points to Ethiopia

Anyways, doesn't seem like you know what many Arabs look like. A lot of them could pass for White'
Apple CEO Steve Jobs was part Arab & his father was an immigrant from the Middle East.

Dickhead, I just told YOU Steve Jobs was Syrian! Idiot! Dont be lying, you implied hitler was part nigger. It doesnt concern me one way or the other.

No I didn't, Lokmeer.

I cited a geneticist who stated that Hitler's DNA points in the direction of North Africa as to where it came from.

Also 'North Africans' during Caeser's time may very well have been White people, eh.

The Arabs had not yet invaded North Africa, hence the Arab people as we know them today, did not yet exist in that region.

There was no Arabic culture in North Africa during the time of Caeser. It was mre likely European based, ethnically and culturally.

The Arabs came later, Lokmeer

Anyways, turns out King Arthur was largely a legend.

A King Arthur has not been shown to exist.

Look asshole, read a Bible. North Africans were a semetic people. Hitler doesnt look semetic. Case closed.

But you also realize that Arabs did nto enter the North African region known today as Algeria and Tunisia until the 7th-ith century, right?So they probably changed the racial composition of the region.

Before them, an ancient people known as the Phoencians set up trading routes along the Mediterranean prioer to the existence of the Roman Empire.

They may hve been semitic, but they weren't Arab.

You fukin LIAR! Semites were back and forth in the region at least as far back as 3000BC!

Yet...I reckon the inhabitants of North Africa were different in the times of Caeser than they were after Mohammed invaded the place, Lokmeer.

The coming of the Arabs must have altered the DNA of North Africa.

You know that the when the first Muslims invaded North Africa, they originated from Arabia, right?

fb4e7315c99b22876fd27ad37c369b3b.jpg

so they quite obviously changed the race of the peoples they conquered.

The typical person living in North Africa during Roman Times wouldn't be the same as one living there today.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hold your horses. Dev Patel is Gawain?

This very tall and very yummy Dev Patel?

Dev-Patel-e-perfeito-olhando-pro-nada-falando-ao-telefone.jpg

I'm in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont find men from India attractive at all. Even the attractive ones I just do not find attractive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont find men from India attractive at all. Even the attractive ones I just do not find attractive.

Well, being a racist does that to you, I suppose.

I think Dev is gorgeous.

Nicole Kidman is 6' and she's got on heels in those pics. He's gotta be more than 6'3". And beautiful.

He also played David Copperfield. Heaven forfend!

ghows-LK-200819105-b0672e69.jpg

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have HBO Portugal and they don't have David Copperfield. Boo! It was directed by Armando Iannucci, who is one of the funniest directors alive. He supposedly did a very delightful take on the book. I want to see it! A gorgeous Indian Englishman as David! What could be better?

You mad, Odorin?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think Dev is gorgeous.

Nicole Kidman is 6' and she's got on heels in those pics. He's gotta be more than 6'3". And beautiful.

So not being sexually attracted to someone or certain features makes me a racist?

I dont think I'm superior than them .....I just dont want to fuck any of the ones I've seen so far. There are people who dont find white people sexually attractive, I wouldnt call them racist.

Big is about as dark as that man, I had no issues there.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think Dev is gorgeous.

So not being sexually attracted to someone or certain features makes me a racist?

I dont think I'm superior than them .....I just dont want to fuck any of the ones I've seen so far. There are people who dont find white people sexually attractive, I wouldnt call them racist.

Saying you find ALL Indian men, even the attractive ones, unattractive sounds pretty racist to me. There's not a single race on the planet that doesn't have attractive people. How can you blanket say you wouldn't be attracted to an attractive Indian without even having met him if you're not a racist?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No dirty dot should be playing a white guy until some red haired Scottsman can play Shakazulu.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think Dev is gorgeous.

Saying you find ALL Indian men, even the attractive ones, unattractive sounds pretty racist to me. There's not a single race on the planet that doesn't have attractive people. How can you blanket say you wouldn't be attracted to an attractive Indian without even having met him if you're not a racist?

I just dont find them sexually attractive. That doesnt mean I think my own race is superior.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think Dev is gorgeous.

I just dont find them sexually attractive. That doesnt mean I think my own race is superior.

Claiming you find an entire race unattractive, even though you have yet to meet them all, and there could be someone in that race you actually do find attractive = racism, imo.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think Dev is gorgeous.

Claiming you find an entire race unattractive, even though you have yet to meet them all, and there could be someone in that race you actually do find attractive = racism, imo.
I'm racist. DONT fuk them dirty dots! However, as a professional racist, I find that dirty dots are about the most racist mofo's on the planet. For whatever reason, I find their racist behavior hilarious!