Why did they make Sir Gawain an Indian?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, ifEuropean Kings used Black soldiers it was probably because they waged war on each other and various White races killed off each other at an alarming rate.

ie - the Father of the Reformation, Martn Luther murdered thousands of Catholics, and Cactholics in turn murdered thousands of Protestants. I think the death toll of the reformation may have been over 5 million? Maybe 10 million?

So Whites committed genocide on their own people.

Cripes no wonder they had a manpower shortage of soldiers in Europe and they needed to hire Blacks to fight their wars.

During the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, Europe was awash in blood and Wars.

Hundred Years War. 30 years war. whatever.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:facepalm:
eJmO5x5.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Example of a Medieval War which killed over 3 million people:

...and that was without guns or modern weapons.

Just people hacking each other up with broad swords, bows and arrows.

Cripes no wonder they would have had a manpower shortage during the Middle Ages.

The major European powers killed each other off.

That's probably why Black soldiers appeared ...to make up for the manpower shortage.

They killed off all the available Whites back then.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Lok would rubbish you me thinks...

LOL! Debasing hitler by air claiming he's a nigger? :LOL3: THATS a new one! josephine is a grade a fukin idiot. Hopefully someone has hitlers DNA (verifyable) and gets a sequence done sometime. I've seen pics of his family and they're about as much nigger as fauxcahontas is injun! And thats coming from someone who thinks hitler was a certified POS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, ifEuropean Kings used Black soldiers it was probably because they waged war on each other and various White races killed off each other at an alarming rate.

ie - the Father of the Reformation, Martn Luther murdered thousands of Catholics, and Cactholics in turn murdered thousands of Protestants. I think the death toll of the reformation may have been over 5 million? Maybe 10 million?

Cripes no wonder they had a manpower shortage of soldiers in Europe and they needed to hire Blacks to fight their wars.

So niggers were dick washers in jolly ol england too? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Somehow I can't imagine the niggers brewing tea for a jolly old chin wag....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The White peoples of Europe butchered each other so badly back in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance that's it's not dififcult to see why they would have needed to recruit a bunch of Africans to fight their wars.

They ran out of their own people at the rate they were killing each other off.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The White peoples of Europe butchered each other so badly back in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance that's it's not dififcult to see why they would have needed to recruit a bunch of Africans to fight their wars.

Do you believe what you're saying? There's plenty millions of white people we don't and never have needed any other skin colour for anything... That's a pure fact...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its easier to imagine the grays cloned em new whites so they wouldnt have to endure a bunch of niggers stinkin up the joint.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They called it world war two when in fact it was white war two until the Americans shoved a massive nuke up Japans asshole and ended it... That's what they got for interference

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually Shampain, when I read about Black soldiers/knights in European armies, I think there might be something to the claim by Confederates like Blazor that freed Blacks or even Slaves fought alongside their White Confederate Masters during the American Civil War.

Like any belligerent in a War, the South simply ran out of manpower because all the available Whites died.

And they wouldn't have done it out of compaassion or desire for racial equlity, but necessity.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually Shampain, when I read about Black soldiers/knights in European armies, I think there might be something to the claim by Confederates like Blazor that freed Blacks or even Slaves fought alongside their White Confederate Masters during the American Civil War.

Like any belligerent in a War, the South simply ran out of manpower because all the available Whites died.

And they wouldn't have done it out of compaassion or desire for racial equlity, but necessity.

You're barking up the wrong tree, whenever whites lose a war it's due to other whites not anybody else...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There were hoards of blax living in the south in the 1800's, dummy. Not so much in medieval europe.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're barking up the wrong tree, whenever whites lose a war it's due to other whites not anybody else...

Your friend Blazor made the clai that Blacks fought for the Confederate forces during the US Civil War.

Not me, Bud.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There were hoards of blax living in the south in the 1800's, dummy. Not so much in medieval europe.

But you still continue to deny the evidence, that statues dating from the Middle Ages of Black Knights exist, Lokmeer:

a565f43a6d446e2abff8f6b94fc1f401.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But you still continue to deny the evidence, that statues dating from the Middle Ages of Black Knights exist, Lokmeer:

You're too stupid lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I continue to assert that the idea of Morgan Freeman being in Robin Hood was completely asinine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and it wasnt manpower that defeated the south, it was the industrial engine of the north.

The South Lost. Yer Saint Trump lost.

So what else is new...Lokmeer!?
Trump won. FACT!

The South surrendered, believing they'd be treated fairly. Had they known what was coming, they would have kept fighting even with sticks and stones.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont really follow such thing but am I correct that someone found evidence of 4 niggers living in England and now all of a sudden blacks are part of the english people? LOL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They called it world war two when in fact it was white war two until the Americans shoved a massive nuke up Japans asshole and ended it... That's what they got for interference

I think to some extent, possibly a large one, that the Allies forced this War on the axis powers.

Churchill never sought any compromise with Hitler to end hostilities between Britain and Germany.

I actually think Hitler tried, when he waged this phony war wit Britain prior to the Battle of Britain.

Even sent his Right hand man Rudolf Hess to broker a peace between Germany and Britain.

But Britain refused and had him jailed.

So...altho we disagree on many things, at least that much I'll agree with you on Sampain.

Germany was not entirely responsible for starting World War II

And I somewhat agree that the Allies made it into a World War

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont really follow such thing but am I correct that someone found evidence of 4 niggers living in England and now all of a sudden blacks are part of the english people? LOL!

There were Black Knights in Europe at one time.

Just like there were Black cowboys & gun slingers in the Wild West after the American Civil War, Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There were Black Knights in Europe at one time.

Just like there were Black cowboys in the Wild West after the American Civil War, Lokmeer.
I'm sure there were lots of black nights, josephine. NEXT!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're thinking of Cheddar man lol... The agenda driven "scientists" that claimed an ancient skeleton found in Cheddar gorge, England was a black skinned man with blue eyes...The huge problem that surfaced after their biased claim was that numerous experts in the field said they could never know the skin colour of such an old skeleton but his eyes were defo blue lmao A blue eyed man in England thousands of years ago was black just cause... You couldn't make it up honestly...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyways, Europe of the Middle Ages was not the World Power it was later to become in the 19th century.

It was just a collection of scattered states which had not yet reach its potential.

There were many Empires just as or more powerful than them such as China, the MOngol Empire, Persia nd the Byzantine Empire in the year 1300:

dap5drz-4161aeca-7996-43b6-9788-40d68d3de3c8.png

Europe was mostly fighting among itself against each other. They didn't develop this Superiority Complex yet.

If anything, they held the Eastern powers of Asia in awe as opposed to the other way around.

Europe was still a minor power, a relatively insignificant continent compared with the others.

Perhaps they had not yet attained the capacity to look down upon oters since they didn't have the economic or technological superiority to do so.

Hence, another reason why Blacks may have figured prominently in some parts of Europe such as Spain and Italy.
And were used in the armies of Europe. Perhaps they were seen more as equals rather than inferiors.

England did not yet rule the world & if it had gone up against any sizeable World Empire of that day, they would have surely lost.

Last edited: