Why did they make Sir Gawain an Indian?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
but their numbers were so small and their impact not worth a conversation let alone a chapter in a history book

a black 'knight' in medieval days? he was shown off as a token of conquest during royal parties along with lions, tigers, chimps and talking parrots

...and yet if someone took the time and the bother to make statues or paintings of Blacks dressed in military uniforms or as Catholic saints, they were at least....THERE.

Just like the other oddity - White Blonde Mummies in China.

Or Caucasian looking descendants of a lost Roman legion who can still be found there today as well.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
whats with leftist whites and revisionist history?
black jesus, black julius cesar... next thing u know neil armstrong had an afro

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
but their numbers were so small and their impact not worth a conversation let alone a chapter in a history book

a black 'knight' in medieval days? he was shown off as a token of conquest during royal parties along with lions, tigers, chimps and talking parrots

...and yet if someone took the time and the bother to make statues or paintings of Blacks dressed in military uniforms or as Catholic saints, they were at least....THERE.

Just like the other oddity - White Blonde Mummies in China. Or Caucasian looking descendants of a lost Roman legion who can still be found there today as well.
You're full of shit Joe, I've not even started about the evidence that Tut was actually white we're talking about negroes being touched by the sword of ancient English royalty and hailed as upper class... It NEVER happened, it's so clear that it didn't and couldn't have happened you're starting to irritate about it... I couldn't give two shits about ancient niggers overmore current boons... Why has no Scot in history ever spoke or written about a black English knight? If they were there surely Robert the Bruce would've mentioned it? William Wallace or St Colombus never spoke of such people that teleported from frooca... Get lost

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Jeannie, how do you feel about archaeological remains of White people being found in China?

For years, Chinese authorities for years dismissed the idea and even tried to cover it up -

- holding the view that China could not have been the product of 'foreign Barbarians' from Europe.

I suspect even today, there are more than few Chinese who continue to deny that Ancient Whie peple ever set foot in China.

So...their attitude is similar to yours and Shampain's with respect to Black Africans not having a presence in Ancient or Medieval Europe.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever seen Louis Theroux the jew and his episode where he interviews black extremists? They absolutely claimed that Shakespeare was black and many others... I'll see if I can find it...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just like the other oddity - White Blonde Mummies in China. Or Caucasian looking descendants of a lost Roman legion who can still be found there today as well.
You're full of shit Joe, I've not even started about the evidence that Tut was actually white we're talking about negroes being touched by the sword of ancient English royalty and hailed as upper class... It NEVER happened, it's so clear that it didn't and couldn't have happened you're starting to irritate about it... I couldn't give two shits about ancient niggers overmore current boons... Why has no Scot in history ever spoke or written about a black English knight? If they were there surely Robert the Bruce would've mentioned it? William Wallace or St Colombus never spoke of such people that teleported from frooca... Get lost

At least a few Blacks likely set foot in your country during ancient times, Shampain.

As you're aware, England was once part of the Roman Empire.

And it was essentially one big country that stretched from Northern England right down to Africa.

Roman-Empire-Map-117-AD.jpg.webp

So...why is it inconceivable that Blacks were ever in England during Ancient times?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well Jeannie, how do you feel about archaeological remains of White people being found in China?

For years, Chinese authorities for years dismissed the idea and even tried to cover it up -

- holding the view that China could not have been the product of 'foreign Barbarians' from Europe.

I suspect even today, there are more than few Chinese who continue to deny that Ancient Whie peple ever set foot in China.

So...their attitude is similar to yours and Shampain's with respect to Black Africans not having a presence in Ancient or Medieval Europe.
i will take your word for it, but who cares if their boat got blown off course and they died in china, no historical or cultural impact

leif erikson discovered america first but christopher columbus earned the credit for making something of it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

At least a few Blacks likely set foot in your country during ancient times, Shampain.

As you're aware, England was once part of the Roman Empire.

And it was essentially one big country that stretched from Northern England right down to Africa.

Roman-Empire-Map-117-AD.jpg.webp

So...why is it inconceivable that Blacks were ever in England during Ancient times?
You're still missing the point, wait though we've went from knights to stepping foot? Make your fuckin mind up lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd even venture to guess that one of your Presidents, Abraham Lincoln had at least one Black ancestor.

So, altho he wasn't 'Black' in the strictest sense, he may have been Mulatto or at least part Black, Jeannie.

DNA studies taken from Lincoln (his blood/hair) indicated that his DNA belonged to an extremely rare blood type known as Haplogroup X1c. which is most commonly found in the Horn of Africa or the Middle East but extremely rare in Europe. There were some rumors in his lifetime, that his Mother Nancy was actually a slave descended from Ethiopians. The Horn of Africa is where Ethiopia is located as well

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is one of the descendants of his mother, Nancy Hanks:

635818132580389315-OSH-Lincoln-Lineage-102815-JS-12.jpg

...looks kinda Black or mixed race, don't ya think?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're still missing the point, wait though we've went from knights to stepping foot? Make your fuckin mind up lol

Well, according to geneticists, yer Pal Hitler was descended from North Africans. Possibly Berbers? Some say he had a Jewish ancestor, but that cannot be proved.

But his DNA definitely has markings of a North African.

As you're probably aware, the ancestors of the Germans - the Goths - invaded North Africa after they conquered the Roman Empire.

Muslims_In_Prophecy_And_7_Trumpets_Trumpets_1-4_Map28_Migration_Of_Vandals_400_AD_High_Res_Color.png

So it's likely on their way back to Europe they brought back women/brides or their offspring back to Europe from which Hitler was descended.

His DNA belonged to a genetic haplogroup h1b1

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh my god LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

History or the past can be interpreted any way you want, but genetics/DNA follows a definitive science.

Genetecists have beve been able to trace the DNA of Lincoln and even yer pal Hitler.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sigh, your agenda has now brought the greatest man of the 20th century into play... Go fuck yourself Joe!

And yet he was descended from North Africans, Shapain.

BTW, Jeannie brought up the topic and went off track, so I thought I'd add on to her comments.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sigh, your agenda has now brought the greatest man of the 20th century into play... Go fuck yourself Joe!

I think what's missing fro your understanding of history, is the reason why these anomalies/contradictions show up-s that the countries/empires hire or deploy people they once though as 'undesreable' out of necessity rand survival ather than out of nationalism or racial purity.

Here's some examples -

At the height of World War II, yeer pal Hitler and the nazis recruited people they considered as racial inferiors, such as Slavs, Chinese and even Blacks.

The German Empire had among their ranks, disaffected citizens of hte USSR which was Germany's sworn enemy. They ended up recruiting thousands of them so you had a situation of Slavs or citizens of the Soviet Union fighting for Hitler and others fighting against them for Stalin. And yet Hitler and the Nazis considered Slavs as inferior racial stock, but they still used them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So...history doesn't fit this neat package. There's always anomalies, oddball cases and contradictions.

Chinese, Blacks serving for the Nazis as well as Slavs - races Hitler considered inferior.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't be bothered right now I'm on my phone leave me alone you fuckin drone you've never known what it's like to own and be alone in your home or summat

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Piss off Josephine, your posting of cannon fodder does nothing to support your real argument...

All I'm saying is in times of war, when countries get desperate, they'll recruit just about anybody.

I assume if there were Black Knights during the Middle Ages, it had more to do with a manpower shortage due to too many White soldiers dying on the battlefied.

Heck there are even accounts of the Confederate States of america using Black soldiers during the dying days of the US Civil War.

So they don't resort to these measures out of compassion or humanitarian reasons but because they're despeerate and they need to.

That's probably why there were Black Knights in the Middle Ages, cuz the White populations of various European Empires killed each other off.

Whites killing Whites, so they had to resort to hiring Blacks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't be bothered right now I'm on my phone leave me alone you fuckin drone you've never known what it's like to own and be alone in your home or summat

Well then you're an Airhead, and just as closed minded as Chinese isolationists wh refuse to acknowledge or believe that White people once set foot and settled in China during Ancient Times out of nationalist or prejudicial fears.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can believe whites were in China since we had so much to give the world but blacks in medieval England is beyond retardy... Congatulations slow monger...