Why did they make Sir Gawain an Indian?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awwww. Fuck you, too, Shammy. :GiggleBitch:

PS, never forget that I am a founding member of Shamwow Shorty Shorts. Treat me with respect.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The new movie The Green Knight is getting good reviews from the critics but instead of talking about the story or the quality of the acting the professional media caste seem to only talk about how "stunning and brave" it was to take a white medieval English knight and have an Indian Hindu play the character. What gives?

I was looking forward to seeing a good sword fighting film but now it seems to have gone woke so I hope it goes broke.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there may have been Blacks or Brown skinned people in Medieival England.

However, you're right in one respect - they probably weren't Indian or originating from the Indian sub-continent.

So I suppose you're right. It's an historical inaccuracy.

If there were dark skinned knights they would have likely been North African or Moors.

African-Knights-In-Medieval-Europe.jpg

Blacks show up in fMedieval rescoes, sculptures and paintings tho it was most likely to be found in Central Europe or Italy.
The first two could easily be Italians, third one looks doctored or a piss take and the last one certainly doesn't look African... It's just like Cheddar man, they couldn't possibly tell what skin colour he was but could tell he had blue eyes which almost guarantees he was white ffs... Liberal black washing at play as per... Negroes steal everything including culture then have the cheek to say white people have no culture... lmao CRINGE!!!

You are such a whinging looser babbie, looking for any excuse to discount Africans, even when you contradict yourself.

Go back to making shorty shorts. It's what you do best.
Yet you can't even answer a question but resort to cheap insults, I'd rather be me than you therefore there's nothing at all you can say to me that changes ANYTHING!! I'm discounting Africans because they have absolutely nothing to do with medieval England you complete baffoon!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The new movie The Green Knight is getting good reviews from the critics but instead of talking about the story or the quality of the acting the professional media caste seem to only talk about how "stunning and brave" it was to take a white medieval English knight and have an Indian Hindu play the character. What gives?

I was looking forward to seeing a good sword fighting film but now it seems to have gone woke so I hope it goes broke.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there may have been Blacks or Brown skinned people in Medieival England.

However, you're right in one respect - they probably weren't Indian or originating from the Indian sub-continent.

If there were dark skinned knights they would have likely been North African or Moors.

Blacks show up in fMedieval rescoes, sculptures and paintings tho it was most likely to be found in Central Europe or Italy.
The first two could easily be Italians, third one looks doctored or a piss take and the last one certainly doesn't look African... It's just like Cheddar man, they couldn't possibly tell what skin colour he was but could tell he had blue eyes which almost guarantees he was white ffs... Liberal black washing at play as per... Negroes steal everything including culture then have the cheek to say white people have no culture... lmao CRINGE!!!

You are such a whinging looser babbie, looking for any excuse to discount Africans, even when you contradict yourself.

Yet you can't even answer a question but resort to cheap insults, I'd rather be me than you therefore there's nothing at all you can say to me that changes ANYTHING!! I'm discounting Africans because they have absolutely nothing to do with medieval England you complete baffoon!!

I know I'll never change your mind. Haters are usually very hard people. I hope some day you have an epiphany, but I'm not counting on it. Go ahead and continue with a life course that makes hatred your principal indientifier of self. It's a sad waste of a life, but it's your life.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I know I'll never change your mind. Haters are usually very hard people. I hope some day you have an epiphany, but I'm not counting on it. Go ahead and continue with a life course that makes hatred your principal indientifier of self. It's a sad waste of a life, but it's your life.
I'm not hating for any unfounded reason, blackwashing our history is not ok!! Tearing down statues, telling people negroes played an important part of the success of whites etc etc just pisses people off! They've done nothing in Africa yet people are meant to believe that Western air makes them productive ha give me a fuckin break they've been leaching off the white man since they were traded by their own for pigs and that is the truth!! They try and make out that there was nothing in America until they came and built shit which is a grotesque LIE, take all the pictures of skyscrapers being built in the US ALL the workers are fucking white I wish I had nothing to complain about! Trying to rewrite history is in the communists DNA so I'm hardly surprised...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not hating for any unfounded reason, blackwashing our history is not ok!! Tearing down statues, telling people negroes played an important part of the success of whites etc etc just pisses people off! They've done nothing in Africa yet people are meant to believe that Western air makes them productive ha give me a fuckin break they've been leaching off the white man since they were traded by their own for pigs and that is the truth!! They try and make out that there was nothing in America until they came and built shit which is a grotesque LIE, take all the pictures of skyscrapers being built in the US ALL the workers are fucking white I wish I had nothing to complain about! Trying to rewrite history is in the communists DNA so I'm hardly surprised...

Why did people invest so much money in slaves if they didn't do anything? Jesus Christ, you're thick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why did people invest so much money in slaves if they didn't do anything? Jesus Christ, you're thick.
They picked cotton and done menial tasks around farms ffs it's you that's thick and willfully ignorant... "So much money" lmao they were given food and shelter...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They picked cotton and done menial tasks around farms ffs it's you that's thick and willfully ignorant... "So much money" lmao they were given food and shelter...

It's in the historical record. They were purchased for a great deal of money. That's why only rich people had them. And THEN they were given food and shelter on top of the high purchase price. Do you think it was free for someone to sail to Africa and capture people? Dumb fuck.

For a nationalist such as yourself, you'd think you could speak proper English. They didn't "done menial tasks." They "did menial tasks."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's in the historical record. They were purchased for a great deal of money. That's why only rich people had them. And THEN they were given food and shelter on top of the high purchase price. Do you think it was free for someone to sail to Africa and capture people? Dumb fuck.
They were mostly traded for pigs you fool, you have no idea what you're talking about... Back then it was only people with money that could afford an extra mouth to feed... You sure you were a teacher?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does it get two in the Stunning and one in the Brave?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They were mostly traded for pigs you fool, you have no idea what you're talking about... Back then it was only people with money that could afford an extra mouth to feed... You sure you were a teacher?

I am talking about people who purchased slaves in the US. How much did it cost to sail an entire ship from the US to Africa and back? That wasn't free, lame ass. They may have been traded for pigs in Africa, but not in the US. They sold for more than anyone but a rich man could afford.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I am talking about people who purchased slaves in the US. How much did it cost to sail an entire ship from the US to Africa and back? That wasn't free, lame ass. They may have been traded for pigs in Africa, but not in the US. They sold for more than anyone but a rich man could afford.
Assuming they made trips just for slaves is retarded lmao I thought the white man was invested in mining gold in Africa durrrr! :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Assuming they made trips just for slaves is retarded lmao I thought the white man was invested in mining gold in Africa durrrr! :LOL3:

OMG. Okay. Then it was free to bring the slaves across the oceans, and they just sold them for a fortune because they could.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG. Okay. Then it was free to bring the slaves across the oceans, and they just sold them for a fortune because they could.
Show me something credible about the price of slaves, I've got all day... It was the price of a pig and given they sailed using wind and they were going back and fourth anyway it WAS almost FREE! Durrrr!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me something credible about the price of slaves, I've got all day... It was the price of a pig and given they sailed using wind and they were going back and fourth anyway it WAS almost FREE! Durrrr!

Research it yourself, lying gaslighter. There were slave markets all over the South, and they were sold for money, not pigs. You're out of your mind.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Research it yourself, lying gaslighter. There were slave markets all over the South, and they were sold for money, not pigs. You're out of your mind.
They were bought with pigs from other niggers in Africa doofus, even when they were sold in the US it was for a pittance considering it was FREE labour... I'm not wasting time researching your fabrications when I already know the answer unlike your source "just trust me my feelings are correct"... You're trying to spin it like they were construction geniuses ffs, you seen African housing in 2021? White owned companies with white foremen building modern buildings doesn't count before you pull that one... How many people do you know that move to somewhere like Zimbabwe? lmao let's talk about the structural integrity of a mud hut...

Here's what the savages you're protecting think of you...
In 2050
"99% of the population is BLACK. All inferior races will be killed off. The 1% of the population that's white only exists to please our BBCs. White "men" are only allowed to exist to be estrogenized at a young age to grow feminine bodies to please the gay BLACK brothers, and to continue to create pure 100% white women for us to fuck. Any white "male" who tries to resist will be killed or feminized and forced to serve BBC. After the white women get old and unattractive they too will be killed off. There's no stopping this, white "males" are already given sterilizing vaccines at a young age and BLACK men are given vaccines which boost our testosterone and penis length. Face it, after centuries of wh*te rule, we will have our revenge "

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They were bought with pigs from other niggers in Africa doofus, even when they were sold in the US it was for a pittance considering it was FREE labour... I'm not wasting time researching your fabrications when I already know the answer unlike your source "just trust me my feelings are correct"... You're trying to spin it like they were construction geniuses ffs, you seen African housing in 2021? White owned companies with white foremen building modern buildings doesn't count before you pull that one... How many people do you know that move to somewhere like Zimbabwe? lmao let's talk about the structural integrity of a mud hut...

OK. I'll take the word of an English white nationlist who wears shorty shorts and doesn't use the English language properly. I am sure you're right about the history of slavery in the US.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is gross to read but interesting about the slave trade in America.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Awful times. It's such a good thing this isnt legal anymore and has been corrected. America really is a great country because we were among the first to abolish legal slavery.

And I wish people who are bent up about this part of history(yet not the parts about how we abolished it) were as passionate about fighting the overwhelmingly huge global trafficking problem we have RIGHT NOW.

People of all ages, colors, culture are being sold into sex, labor trafficking today.

If people are worried about fighting the wrongs of yesteryear.....a great way to do that is taking a hard active stand against the modern day slave trade going on all around us. Ignoring it just shows hypocrisy. Supporting and defending policies....like open borders and stopping "family separation" HELPS the trafficking market.

Anyway... I thought that was an interesting link....not trying to jack the whole convo :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OK. I'll take the word of an English white nationlist who wears shorty shorts and doesn't use the English language properly. I am sure you're right about the history of slavery in the US.
I use the English language just fine baha SCORCHED!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In 2050
"99% of the population is BLACK. All inferior races will be killed off. The 1% of the population that's white only exists to please our BBCs. White "men" are only allowed to exist to be estrogenized at a young age to grow feminine bodies to please the gay BLACK brothers, and to continue to create pure 100% white women for us to fuck. Any white "male" who tries to resist will be killed or feminized and forced to serve BBC. After the white women get old and unattractive they too will be killed off. There's no stopping this, white "males" are already given sterilizing vaccines at a young age and BLACK men are given vaccines which boost our testosterone and penis length. Face it, after centuries of wh*te rule, we will have our revenge "

Well Africans were selling their "prisoners"(and I put that in quotes because after they ran out of legit criminals....they started arresting people for BS just to sell them).....for weapons. Guns and shit. And yes also pigs and livestock....but mostly guns and ammo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"They picked cotton and done menial tasks around farms..." Alrighty, then, Shakespeare.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm Scottish, Weetard! :LOL3:

In 2050

Well Africans were selling their "prisoners"(and I put that in quotes because after they ran out of legit criminals....they started arresting people for BS just to sell them).....for weapons. Guns and shit. And yes also pigs and livestock....but mostly guns and ammo.

But the US slave markets weren't the same thing as what the slave traders were paying Africans to turn over their countrymen.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

"They picked cotton and done menial tasks around farms..." Alrighty, then, Shakespeare.
So you're using one example of grammar as a means to avoid being owned? I'm sorry but I'm not interested in being grammatically correct 100% of the time when verbally bossing your face into a wall... COPE

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gypsies are Romany and they were from India.

So if Gypsies went The British Isles in Medieval times... Indians were there.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

In 2050

But the US slave markets weren't the same thing as what the slave traders were paying Africans to turn over their countrymen.
You're defending "people" that hate you and want you dead that's the epitome of stupidity... :facepalm:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In 2050

You're defending "people" that hate you and want you dead that's the epitome of stupidity... :facepalm:

I'm not "defending" aynone right now. I'm just interested in facts vs BS.