Why do BF detractors always refer to this forum as “obscure”?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Oblique would be a more accurate and mathematically correct term.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait...there are BF detractors?

KmLyfGs.gif

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, given the recent spate of involuntary departures and rolling heads, it might be more accurate to say that BF has “retractors.”

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Grasp and kiss my ASS Reggie_Asshat!

Are you someone important? I gather so by the way some people here fawn upon you, so I'm afraid I'm not privy to your history, nor do I much care. I would only kiss your ass if it's a very fine ass and I'd have to have photographic evidence that your ass is indeed fine before I'd ever consider kissing it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t they have table lamps in MAGAland?

Sheesh!

I’ll do the time warp for insight..

It dates back as far as I’ve been online. I can’t remember who said it first, but eventually it caught on and all the kewl kids were doing it. It was pure manipulation when someone would get butthurted and someone else would reply why did they care about something posted in an obscure internet site.

It was also absurd since we frequented all these sites we referred to as obscure.

I should resurrect the Trollpedia thread :CooL:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you someone important? I gather so by the way some people here fawn upon you, so I'm afraid I'm not privy to your history, nor do I much care. I would only kiss your ass if it's a very fine ass and I'd have to have photographic evidence that your ass is indeed fine before I'd ever consider kissing it.

Prolly more important than you. I only heard/saw you on SG, other than that you've got no exploits or anything of any importance. How you think you're a "somebody" on the forums is rather hilarious indeed. You post like an 80-year-old drugged up on Ketamine and the way you saunter around Flea's giant fucking ass like a satellite moon is rather telling. Your posts are all stilted as if though you're trying to sound smarter than you really are.

As for you kissing any of the asses of the females here is also a sign that your real life is lacking in relationships and in women. Who in their fucking right mind would want to even expound on kissing the ass of a complete stranger on a message board, when it would be a lot easier if you logged off, took a shower and and actually met real people from your own Jewish ghetto. You really share waaaaaayyyy too much when you try to sound clever and witty, you're actually outlining your own loser lifestyle every time you post more of your boring garbage that needs to be incinerated along with your dumb ass.

Oh? Are you another one that claimed to post at BH? I don't remember you from Brawl-Hall. Yet you speak of BH like you were a veteran there. Even Benzover has more credibility than you do in that department and that bitch was a proven tard that got laughed off the forum with his Mr. JiggyFly handle. If you actually want to be relevant here or anywhere, you need to up your game, because as of now you come off as some overused dildo trying to impress everyone with your blatant stupidity.

Last edited: