Why do Girls/Women like to show themselves off?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Misogyny is a dangerous and underestimated component of extremism, and it shares alarming common ground with white supremacist ideology.

Describe "white supremacist ideology". I agree with the misogyny but within ACTUAL white supremacy.

Leftwing ideology and activists are heavily misogynist and today that's far more a threat to womens rights. We have lost our sex based rights and now have to be forced to share prison cells with men. Compete in sports and pageants and even awards with men. We are forced to share our private spaces with men.

And any objection is met with labels like "transphobe" and violence and death threats and intimidation and harrassment are acceptable responses.

JK Rowling is a great example. How a dare a woman speak up for women.

All to validate the feelings of MEN.

Abortion built a billion dollar industry on misogyny.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Misogyny is a dangerous and underestimated component of extremism, and it shares alarming common ground with white supremacist ideology.

Describe "white supremacist ideology". I agree with the misogyny but within ACTUAL white supremacy.

Leftwing ideology and activists are heavily misogynist and today that's far more a threat to womens rights. We have lost our sex based rights and now have to be forced to share prison cells with men. Compete in sports and pageants and even awards with men. We are forced to share our private spaces with men.

And any objection is met with labels like "transphobe" and violence and death threats and intimidation and harrassment are acceptable responses.

And yet so many women want and get abortions Dovey.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet so many women want and get abortions Dovey.
And so many men think they're women. People are fucked up, josephine. Including you.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
...I've been seeing these Tik Tok 'shorts' on YouTube lately.

What's noticeable/stands out is that there's certainly no shortage of voluptous young beauties who arent shy about showing of their previous assets.

...so what is it with these young girls/women?

Who are they showing off to?

Men? Young boys they are trying to attract? Other females?

Is this the female version of dominance/submission?

Doesn't seem this is exploitation or they were coerced.

I suppose women/girls have always like being noticed, but they seem much more blatant about it than they used to.

Any thoughts on this?

Easy money. And a culture of objectification. Women have always done this. It's just much, much easier with camera phones and online platforms now.

what’s with the I want to be sexy look
Why do they need validation? They wonder why they get depressed when people stopped looking at them

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because they're whores and have no other talents -- no self-worth :/ I don't watch the shite, but others find it enjoyable so I say to each their own. People need to stop watching shit they find offensive instead of bitching about it!!

And once again.. The fact that some in this thread are trying to make this about politics is outrageous.. Doesn't anyone believe in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY anymore? Tired of people labeling someone's behavior as a left or right issue.. BLAHHHH..

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
onlyfans usually means their are set for life. even the ones with cock or half a cock or things growing out of their asses. fuck knows what down their throats besides cock these days. even octupusses swim up and down their canals

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the "modern" world, people have been reduced to what they have and how they look.

A truly sick, dying society, letting out their last moans of pain, before the unavoidable destruction. That's what the western world has become.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

What is really funny is that people like you seem to think that pussifying your countries will somehow send you into an age of prosperity and peace.

Instead, you fucking idiots are warranting the destruction of your own existence.

Maybe one day you'll finally notice that the people behind all of this don't give a shit about you and they simply want the land you're standing on. Without you on it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What's noticeable/stands out is that there's certainly no shortage of voluptous young beauties who arent shy about showing of their previous assets.

I suppose women/girls have always like being noticed, but they seem much more blatant about it than they used to.

Any thoughts on this?

I just had to take a peek… all I saw in the title on the front page was: Why do Girls/Women like to sh…

I though you were about to talk dirty! :GiggleBitch:

PS: @UncleDiLF would’ve approved! Löl

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Any thoughts on this?

I just had to take a peek… all I saw in the title on the front page was: Why do Girls/Women like to sh…

I though you were about to talk dirty! :GiggleBitch:

PS: @UncleDiLF would’ve approved! Löl

Thabks. Why you say löl?

Are you an Aaron Carter fan? He habe his album and merch with löve.

Are you a scum?