Why does Breakfall break...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
do you think that head can even muster the strength to suck a dick properly LOLOLOLOL
I bet you he has a gimp version of one of these!

images

• LMAO
Reactions: X

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Homosexual!
if you gonna label me orientation, label it accurately. if you don't know what i mean by than do some fucking research idiot.

takes an ice pick and gets artistic with your cock. surely it will be nuthin cumming out of ya except for blood.. and your tears of pain to death and beyond.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if you gonna label me orientation, label it accurately. if you don't know what i mean by than do some fucking research idiot.

takes an ice pick and gets artistic with your cock. surely it will be nuthin cumming out of ya except for blood.. and your tears of pain to death and beyond.

Please don't make him cry again. I don't think I can handle another multiple day tantrum. Too soon.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Please don't make him cry again. I don't think I can handle another multiple day tantrum. Too soon.
Oh ok...

It will be tough but I won't hurt his feelings *Stabs Breaks voodoo doll a million times over* Ahhh that felt good.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i'll take a thousand of @Blandscape 's posts over any one yours any day any night and most certainly when i am drunk @Breakfall
get a personality and try to be funny yourself fuckwit

Don't use alcohol to hide behind retard. You were already born intellectually lacking and over indulging in alcohol doesn't disguise it.

Your alter sucks... fromHell my arse, more like from a jail cell on block H, above an LA homeless Shelter on skidrow.

I RENAME you, Crotch Rot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seriously. How do you know how JiZZ smells?
dood I have a dicck right... and you see sometimes that dick goes on adventures in a womans pooosy and sometimes jizz gets spilled and being in close proximitry of my splattering dick shit happens LMFAO kinda like when Leroy bops you on the forhead with his hammer AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dood I have a dicck right... and you see sometimes that dick goes on adventures in a womans pooosy and sometimes jizz gets spilled and being in close proximitry of my splattering dick shit happens LMFAO kinda like when Leroy bops you on the forhead with his hammer AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
LoL. Come on mate. What a poor excuse. Sounds fishy. The reality is that you into MALES and they shoot a load of JiZZ against your SKULL.

It's 2022. I guess yiu live in a society where AiDS and Faggotism is trendy right now.

Sissy boi 360

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LoL. Come on mate. What a poor excuse. Sounds fishy. The reality is that you into MALES and they shoot a load of JiZZ against your SKULL.

It's 2022. I guess yiu live in a society where AiDS and Faggotism is trendy right now.

Sissy boi 360

DILLLLLLFY !

sucking on red monkey asses won't make the smell of the jiZZ go away :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: