Why does Breakfall break...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Correct on the first part however you pulled the second part right out of your own ass.

I eschewed forums in general for a bit there, true enough.
At no time did I refer to any of them as "beneath me", though.
I'd simply lost interest in them for a while.

Actually, Gary, I, like many others who have multiple computers in the home, use a VPN for the basic level of internet protection they provide, and as you know, Windows always has some bug that allows data to be compromised and only later do they admit it and provide an update.

As for the dumb dumb you were talking to about TOR browsers, pulling an allegation out of your asshole and holding it up and demanding you prove it doesn't stink is a tactic reserved for the lamest of the lame.

I can only roll my eyes so many times at such fabricated desperation before someone accuses me of playing dice.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, Gary, I, like many others who have multiple computers in the home, use a VPN for the basic level of internet protection they provide, and as you know, Windows always has some bug that allows data to be compromised and only later do they admit it and provide an update.

As for the dumb dumb you were talking to about TOR browsers, pulling an allegation out of your asshole and holding it up and demanding you prove it doesn't stink is a tactic reserved for the lamest of the lame.

I can only roll my eyes so many times at such fabricated desperation before someone accuses me of playing dice.
There we have it. You piodio. FBl is contacted you boi fister

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Were you not trained in the use of the nerf sword as part of your Knights of Fire initiation?

Nerf?!? Too expensive.
We made them with cardboard boxes and duct tape.

ThWAP was great at making them several feet long without flying apart the first time they were swung but the asshole would never tell us his secret then wanted to start charging us for them.

That was the beginning of the end for the 'knights'.
Being taken advantage of like that by one of our own was too much to bear.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Nerf?!? Too expensive.
We made them with cardboard boxes and duct tape.

ThWAP was great at making them several feet long without flying apart the first time they were swung but the asshole would never tell us his secret then wanted to start charging us for them.

That was the beginning of the end for the 'knights'.
Being taken advantage of like that by one of our own was too much to bear.
Scum.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I want to shit on your fat chest, you whoreson

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You can cut and paste phrases from the Ultimate Insult Generator website and post them here...would you like a round of applause?
You aren't allowed to ask me questions. I'm sorry. Thanks for your help. You septic fill.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ewww that evil savage needs to be locked up and tortured 24/7 til death. Woah.
200 percent. The way he posts. You feel that he is a boyfister. I hearded that he loves to eAT the placenta like Tom Cruise.

Cruise: I will eat the placenta
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a scum!!! Let's catch him and torture this septic fill.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
200 percent. The way he posts. You feel that he is a boyfister. I hearded that he loves to eAT the placenta like Tom Cruise.

Cruise: I will eat the placenta
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a scum!!! Let's catch him and torture this septic fill.
This is just vile. I nearly lost my dinner all over my laptop. Yucky that would have been. Please no more disturbing links!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never had any formal sword training.
Hardly any formal martial arts training come to that.
No belts or anything in any discipline.
Oh okay. Google has many good videos if you’re still keen. I never got into the katana because it’s meant to be used with two hands. I always found that to be restrictive.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh okay. Google has many good videos if you’re still keen. I never got into the katana because it’s meant to be used with two hands. I always found that to be restrictive.

It's probably from my affinity for Japanese culture in general and that's no doubt from living there a few years when I was a wee lad. Even today my heart automatically skips a beat whenever I hear there's another Godzilla movie in the works. LoL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's probably from my affinity for Japanese culture in general and that's no doubt from living there a few years when I was a wee lad. Even today my heart automatically skips a beat whenever I hear there's another Godzilla movie in the works. LoL
I grew up in South Africa doing Budo Ryu karate for about six years, but it was my sensei’s bonsai collection in the back yard that interested me the most. It was the same time that Karate Kid was just released. Young grasshopper Daniel and Mr Miyagi go out to the mountains and find bonsais naturally in little rock crevices. I ended up doing just that, and later became a horticulturist. Lol

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I grew up in South Africa doing Budo Ryu karate for about six years, but it was my sensei’s bonsai collection in the back yard that interested me the most. It was the same time that Karate Kid was just released. Young grasshopper Daniel and Mr Miyagi go out to the mountains and find bonsais naturally in little rock crevices. I ended up doing just that, and later became a horticulturist. Lol
More bullshit.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Hey cock mongrel…if you haven’t worked out our time difference yet, then you’re more dumber than I first anticipated. You started this thread at 3 fucking am in the morning…where the fuck are you now?

Now you may prattle on and have a yarn outside my regular hours (and that generally suits me fine) because I find your spiel tiresome and trivial, layered with shite.

Take your effort at the FT forum for example…you were like a excited little chihuahua yapping away and trying to hump my leg at every opportunity. I heard you tried the same with others. Unfortunately you were one of the main culprits that brought about the forum’s demise by chasing away traffic.

You create too much tedium…

You give yourself way too much credit here at BF. And if you’re not an immigrant to Scotland…you can’t even pronounce the Queen’s English properly ya koont!

:GimmeFoods:

I have never started any thread at 3am in the morning, let along give you the chance to understand an apparently hobbled resignation that you seemingly cannot work out in your own time zone. I don't care where you are from, or how that falls under the auspices of GMT, I simply post when I post.

Were you under the false flagging delusion that I actually tried to work out a route to talk while you permanently squak, in whatever time framed shame?

V kept FT alive, I brought it back to strife...so whit's yer point?

I give myself the credit I earned...can you?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Were you not trained in the use of the nerf sword as part of your Knights of Fire initiation?

I used to think your Knightly group's gaudy graphics were equivalent to chotzkies. I still do.

Those horrifying graphics were scarier than any of your group's so-called flames.

Dat's because Proxy you think changing your name changes you.

On your very best day you are worth ignoring, on your worst days you simply beg for attention.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dat's because Proxy you think changing your name changes you.

On your very best day you are worth ignoring, on your worst days you simply beg for attention.

Scotty, who am I...and who was in your PM box? Tell me something only I would know, and if necessary, consult your tarot cards.

You are a dreadful, transparent, and predictable troll. You are a loner who has never worked as part of a team. You were never in Usenet where it all really began. You have no idea who Aylana was, in fact, she knows more about me than you do. You, like many of the lame flamers and trolls who wasted their time on forums, just pull shit out your ass and hope for the best.

You appear to be going through the motions at this point, as if it's all you know how to do and all you can do.

Don't bother if this is all you have got...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm only in your inbox twice, you are in mine 216 times. Whit part of that are ye finding difficult?

Those PMs were like daggers to your soul, and I wielded one. Every day, I try to wash my hands of your blood like Lady Macbeth, but the blood will not wash away.

Come, thick night and hide my shame at what I have done....that my keen knife see not the wound it makes.

You pathetic little man child

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Those PMs were like daggers to your soul, and I wielded one. Every day, I try to wash my hands of your blood like Lady Macbeth, but the blood will not wash away.

Those PM's were like needles in a fucking Chinese Acupuncturist's kill list, hired by the most elite dangerous assassins on the planet, to make the victim at ease as you thrust a butter carved dagger at his heart.

Be better Proxy.

I simply bitch slap you every time you think you have made a post worth reading, while you bleed unceremoniously over da whole forum.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those PM's were like needles in a fucking Chinese Acupuncturist's kill list, hired by the most elite dangerous assassins on the planet, to make the victim at ease as you thrust a butter carved dagger at his heart.

Be better Proxy.

I simply bitch slap you every time you think you have made a post worth reading, while you bleed unceremoniously over da whole forum.

You're only producing a steady stream of drool and not much else, like spittle slowly dripping down a dunce's cheek. You're just another stunted man child who has spent years thumping your little chest and tossing around what amounts to schoolyard insults, and even your insults aren't very creative, they're repetitive.

Stop demanding what you never offer, Scotty. Your routine is tired and stale. You're more like a persistent telemarketer who calls and calls...however, because this place is as empty as a haunted crack house, people pick up and respond to your stupid calls for attention, giving you the impression that you are accomplishing something, which you are not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have never started any thread at 3am in the morning, let along give you the chance to understand an apparently hobbled resignation that you seemingly cannot work out in your own time zone. I don't care where you are from, or how that falls under the auspices of GMT, I simply post when I post.

Were you under the false flagging delusion that I actually tried to work out a route to talk while you permanently squak, in whatever time framed shame?

V kept FT alive, I brought it back to strife...so whit's yer point?

I give myself the credit I earned...can you?
Jesus you’re a boring little fucker ain’t you!

You systematically broke your beloved FT forum down with your daily grind of tedium.

Try funny for a change, or has King Poofter Mongtini worn off on you!?

Fucking imbecile!