Why Does MasterBaiter Cry?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
2qjlmrb.jpg
You look like someone who is into boys! You fukking phag
....weak homo immigrant ...which of the 3 holes in a coconut is your fav to fuck ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao I infinity crush your putrid skull but not before I first poke a new hole in it and fuck it.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
....weak homo immigrant ...which of the 3 holes in a coconut is your fav to fuck ??

StinkyFinger, dont push buttons. I have information about you, your shitty job ;) and strange orders of Amazon ;)

Dont push or you end up like Iggy the scum and Gyro the fluffer.

I just say: 03/05/2014 ;)
So do tell....... what happened to me? Hmmmm?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I understand the long term psychological effects of prescribed drug use, but damn, this is a level that I can only wish to achieve.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

StinkyFinger, dont push buttons. I have information about you, your shitty job ;) and strange orders of Amazon ;)

Dont push or you end up like Iggy the scum and Gyro the fluffer.

I just say: 03/05/2014 ;)
So do tell....... what happened to me? Hmmmm?
Stop bickering and kick masterblasted in the balls! Get him! :LOL1:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeh okay there bud :LMAO::LMAO: Is your hand what you call 'pussy' in your village .??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stupid immigrant ...Amazon builds in your third world shithole countries for village dwellers like you to finally save up and pay for a blow job from your sister..

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Stupid immigrant ...Amazon builds in your third world shithole countries for village dwellers like you to finally save up and pay for a blow job from your sister..
Thats the spirit! Always defend your BOSSES!!!:ThumbsUp3::LOL2:

Good blue pilled wage slave you are. That is good, box fetcher. And how much did you catched today? 320? Thats a record. Jamal and Babak are at 289. Great man!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good blue pilled wage slave you are. That is good, box fetcher. And how much did you catched today? 320? Thats a record. Jamal and Babak are at 289. Great man!
Did you 20 years interneted ?? instead of ESL classes ??? No shit, I couldn't tell ..I wonder what people would think knowing Mr.20 years can't even speak proper English :LMAO2::LMAO2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you 20 years interneted ?? instead of ESL classes ??? No shit, I couldn't tell ..I wonder what people would think knowing Mr.20 years can't even speak proper English :LMAO2::LMAO2:
Shat up cunt I’m fucking this tonight!
Y919w8a.jpg

What are youuuuuu doing? Wrap yourself around me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm listening to music and building a support system for my Tomatoes under the influence of a really strong Sativa, a Stella Artois and the stars are breathtaking ... I see your internet lying tonite, very well then my good sir you may prOceed .. lol smh