Why Does MasterBaiter Cry?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Is he just that old, he's a full blown grumpster

is it his AIDS Cancer making him a weak sniveling FAGGOT

is he just a sad sack?

Does he feel unloved since nobody cares about him?..

hahaha

Your diseased bones are stinking up the place..

What a DICK SLAPPER :LOL2:

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Good flame thread for a "Super Moderator" to start. That'll bring in some quality new blood!
beerchug.gif

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
MasterBlaster once cried to admin many years ago, because he became old. Having some kind of a "life crisis!"

He has also no friends. Only online CP buddies in sick deep web boards.

He is really a sad example of a filth pond scum being human!

He is a true whoreson!

Also he has MEGA AIDS!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Master B Rocks the fucking house!! I haven't seen him give one single Fuck the Ole' bastid! (:

51iFExEUKvL._SX425_.jpg

... A helluva' lot better than that Coconut packin' fool up there with his lame AidS routine and 20 years of interwebin' behind his fat ass ..
200.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
MasterBlaster once cried to admin many years ago, because he became old. Having some kind of a "life crisis!"

He has also no friends. Only online CP buddies in sick deep web boards.

He is really a sad example of a filth pond scum being human!

He is a true whoreson!

Also he has MEGA AIDS!

Master Baiter is a USA veteran which means he belongs to the greatest brotherhood there is with unlimited friends !

3d8051e33526bddb9efcf978c236eca0.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Old bald retiree with no personality is actually due for a larger role than any of you twerps could predict.

Also, I've been on the net (all shitty sites) since 2002 and I must say that Blasted (by me, sorta) has done and does something I've never seen before in all my years.

The old fucker fires blanks, like most folks wished the guy who shot The Crow did. I'm not saying it's brilliant, but seeing something I haven't since the last time I fucked Bastard Factory's bastard child, which would be never, I'm partially amused by his inexplicable unused posting space *shrugs*.

They say everything has been done under the Sun, but has it, as technology continues to crush humanity?

I'm working on something that Blasted-by-me will be the rightful authority on, if that doesn't give too much away. Goddamn software. I'll give you scrubs a taste of BH cordiality, confirmed by those in the know...

SSS
- the deaf have it best

Reactions: X