Why I Hate Niggers And All Other Non-White Races.

Ive seen very nice pictures of you

Pola ROIDS?

Wuz X or Holliday stabby in vein & vain?

I saw a nice pic of a clown once. Twas John Wayne Gacey.

Sides. Your uncle drinks and swears not near as bad as your stepdad has a crawlspace with a body of work or works in body bags.
 
Last edited:
I mean in absolutely voting for John James in the MI election.

Im in a blue district so im sure in the ONLY one in my area NOT voting for the snotty ass white woman Joselyn Benson.

I like to look at out complete history. We ended slavery. We built the Great Experiment. We passed civil rights. There is a plethora of progress made in the history of this country.

Right now in present day, there are more slaves in the world than at any point in history. We have trafficking and there is still an African slave trade and sex slaves. It is absolutely horrific.

I dont care in the slightest what race a person is. I judge based on values. I wouldnt and never have support OR opposed anyone based on their race. Its their values and world view that I either support or oppose.

India is nasty though. I absolutely am racist against India. They are over there wiping their asses with their hands and brushing their in teeth in raw sewage so .....i have my limits here. The zombie plague is gonna start over there. India will kill us all eventually with some biological weapon they brewed up in that horrorific garbage and corpse river and THEY will have immunity to it but all of us are FUCKED.
 
We ended slavery. We built the Great Experiment. We passed civil rights. There is a plethora of progress made in the history of this country.
. You liar. You conservatives did none of those things. Those were all Liberal/northern actions. You like to look at history? Revised and twisted history. Principles, dear. You are a conservative, the last thing you want to see is any progress, any human evolution. You want America to be made great again? You want to go back rather than forward, to the 50's, but what 50's?
The 1950s, 1850s, 1750s/ You know, I'm starting to see it's the 1750s. You want a monarch, and taxation w/o representation. You fucking Tories.
 
Thread needs moar cowbell & riffs!






Make love not war.
Spread legs not hate.
Make riffs not rifts.
 
Last edited:
I mean in absolutely voting for John James in the MI election.

Im in a blue district so im sure in the ONLY one in my area NOT voting for the snotty ass white woman Joselyn Benson.

I like to look at out complete history. We ended slavery. We built the Great Experiment. We passed civil rights. There is a plethora of progress made in the history of this country.

Right now in present day, there are more slaves in the world than at any point in history. We have trafficking and there is still an African slave trade and sex slaves. It is absolutely horrific.

I dont care in the slightest what race a person is. I judge based on values. I wouldnt and never have support OR opposed anyone based on their race. Its their values and world view that I either support or oppose.

India is nasty though. I absolutely am racist against India. They are over there wiping their asses with their hands and brushing their in teeth in raw sewage so .....i have my limits here. The zombie plague is gonna start over there. India will kill us all eventually with some biological weapon they brewed up in that horrorific garbage and corpse river and THEY will have immunity to it but all of us are FUCKED.

World War Z 2 teh Rise of India starring Brad Pitt & Shah Rukh Khan will feature zombies who wipe their asses with hands and brush single tooths with sewage wastes. Rated NH for Not Hygenic. It is set to relase soon. Wokes will attempt to cancel it as they want zombies to be played by real dead from the neck ups like Admin and Reapers Keepers who probably won't leave his safe haven hovel of poliTICKS to show his decrepit facade here in Meltodown aka arena of the gods.

Ticket for one, please!
 
. You liar. You conservatives did none of those things. Those were all Liberal/northern actions. You like to look at history? Revised and twisted history. Principles, dear. You are a conservative, the last thing you want to see is any progress, any human evolution. You want America to be made great again? You want to go back rather than forward, to the 50's, but what 50's?
The 1950s, 1850s, 1750s/ You know, I'm starting to see it's the 1750s. You want a monarch, and taxation w/o representation. You fucking Tories.

Sorry comrade but conservatives are more evolutionary than libs.
You mention human progress and evolution in the same sentence.
Funny, that.
Evolution is cold, cruel & calculated. Logical. Evolution is lift yourself up by bootstraps... not endless tax payer funded handouts to exist.
Liberals are emotionals who give in to child stranglers like Lindsay Clancy with profuse excuses while conservatives want the bitch ended yesterday.
Lincoln was a conservative. He wanted no one to be a slave. Liberals want to give "free" shit in perpetuity in order to keep indebted slaves in line for votes.
No one is promised anything but freedom. Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness comes with no strings attached. It does not include proper pronouns, living wages & housing as human rights espoused by the nattering nabobs of negativism.
You mentioned principles. A principle is a fundamental truth.
I don't care about oppressors and opressed. Fundamental truth is we are equal because we are born with a brain to make decisions. We aren't bound to reactions. Evolution brought us here. By cold hard logic. Not handouts nor class warfare of bitching about billionaires.

Do or don't. Will or won't. Simple as.

If progress is humanity continuing to exist than abortion free & clear up until birth is antithetical to humanity. Evolution would not approve of abortion. Do you agree? Evolution would allow all life then trim & prune like a Final Destination movie. Evolution is not now nor will it ever be on the side of or a fan of pre kills.

Abortion is selfish. Evolution is selfless.

Probably best to not mention evolution as an asset in your future rants. Evolution is on the side of logic.
 
Liberals are emotionals who
Okay, I'm sorry, that's as far as I got or will get.
. Precisely wrong, 'k.
I can't go into the metaphysics with the mental midgets here but suffice to say it is exactly because of conservatives' psychic immaturity that they are behind the curve and at best carried along on the inexorable wave of human evolution, while the Liberal people (having nothing to do with political party or political ideology) have settled themselves emotionally through development of the mental principle. The conservative lives in fear and levels hate at all that is different from them. They focus on distinction, fractionalization, separation, while the Liberal seeks unity with others through recognition of the divine spark in all things.
I know that's a million miles over your head, but play a nice song and we're good.
How about an old timey country tune?
 
Last edited:
Okay, I'm sorry, that's as far as I got or will get.
. Precisely wrong, 'k.
I can't go into the metaphysics with the mental midgets here but suffice to say it is exactly because of conservatives' psychic immaturity that they are behind the curve and at best carried along on the inexorable wave of human evolution, while the Liberal people (having nothing to do with political party or political ideology) have settled themselves emotionally through development of the mental principle. The conservative lives in fear and levels hate at all that is different from them. They focus on distinction, fractionalization, separation, while the Liberal seeks unity with others through recognition of the divine spark in all things.
I know that's a million miles over your head, but play a nice song and we're good.
How about an old timey country tune?
MNG kicked your ass AGAIN, Holliday. :LOL3:
 
MNG kicked your ass AGAIN, Holliday. :LOL3:
I've noticed that's your way of waving a white flag for people I've run rings around.
. He's speaking, like most of you do, on a very pedestrian, terrestrial level.
Very concrete, rigid, blindered. No higher insight.

Abortion? You really think a soul can be thwarted in it's desire (Trishna) to be born. LoLz
. Wake the fuck up dude.
 
Last edited:

Holligay is too fucking stupid to know when he's been used like Jack's tampon. Hollidud thinks that if he keeps replying with his trademark bullshit spam that it's winning because it's based on word count alone. :LOL3:

It's fucking hilarious to boot that at one time Hollidork was crying about "trolls" hurting his feelings, yet all he does is hang out in Meltdown getting curb stomped by pretty much everybody, and that includes Jack's dumb ass.

Another thing I've noticed about our esteemed jackass is that the fucker is like computer illiterate. The silly fucker doesn't even know how to insert
simple
 
Last edited:
I've noticed that's your way of waving a white flag for people I've run rings around.
. He's speaking, like most of you do, on a very pedestrian, terrestrial level.
Very concrete, rigid, blindered. No higher insight.

Abortion? You really think a soul can be thwarted in it's desire (Trishna) to be born. LoLz
. Wake the fuck up dude.
How can you run rings around anything when you admit you didn't even read MNG's whole poast and failed to address anything in it?