WRONG !
. I never wear that kind of hat.
I was suggesting you're so ugly you need to wear a fence as a mask....
WRONG !
. I never wear that kind of hat.
Cleopatra was of Macedonian decent not Greek and red hair is universal you absolute melt.Sure, but Cleopatra was Greek and Rameses the Great had red hair.
Greek, Macedonian, same thing.Cleopatra was of Macedonian decent not Greek and red hair is universal you absolute melt.
No they aren't, you fucking moron.Greek, Macedonian, same thing.
I was suggesting you're so ugly you need to wear a fence as a mask....
Seriously, why couldn't her just make another stupid poll?
I dont know who else has seen it , but I have he's quite dashing you know
He looks like Wilson the neighbor in Home Improvement...
"Dashing" in this context being akin to a watermelon on a sidewalk after having been dropped from a second story window.
I will smith at that with a face slap.Die in a hole.
A lonely hole.
On fire.
Don't be jealous,my ginger freckled friend. Hollliday just is handsome, accept it and move onDashing... like Holliday's face looks like it ran aground on rocks?
No wonder he's nicknamed White Cliff of Dover.
Oh I have Babe. Tanning skin is damage. I don't tan. Because I don't accept damage.Don't be jealous,my ginger freckled friend. Hollliday just is handsome, accept it and move on
Do you carry a brolly like one of those Chinese ladies?Oh I have Babe. Tanning skin is damage. I don't tan. Because I don't accept damage.
You are a peach.
Sorry President '47. I see you covered the literal meaning of 'dashing' already. I jumped the gun.
Is @Flynn your Press Secretary?
She is hotter than Sean Spicer. With her shirt on. Otherwise... tie.
Ngl I'm brolly gonna forget all this cum morning. Holla!Do you carry a brolly like one of those Chinese ladies?
Ive seen very nice pictures of you
. You liar. You conservatives did none of those things. Those were all Liberal/northern actions. You like to look at history? Revised and twisted history. Principles, dear. You are a conservative, the last thing you want to see is any progress, any human evolution. You want America to be made great again? You want to go back rather than forward, to the 50's, but what 50's?We ended slavery. We built the Great Experiment. We passed civil rights. There is a plethora of progress made in the history of this country.
Thread needs moar cowbell & riffs!
I mean in absolutely voting for John James in the MI election.
Im in a blue district so im sure in the ONLY one in my area NOT voting for the snotty ass white woman Joselyn Benson.
I like to look at out complete history. We ended slavery. We built the Great Experiment. We passed civil rights. There is a plethora of progress made in the history of this country.
Right now in present day, there are more slaves in the world than at any point in history. We have trafficking and there is still an African slave trade and sex slaves. It is absolutely horrific.
I dont care in the slightest what race a person is. I judge based on values. I wouldnt and never have support OR opposed anyone based on their race. Its their values and world view that I either support or oppose.
India is nasty though. I absolutely am racist against India. They are over there wiping their asses with their hands and brushing their in teeth in raw sewage so .....i have my limits here. The zombie plague is gonna start over there. India will kill us all eventually with some biological weapon they brewed up in that horrorific garbage and corpse river and THEY will have immunity to it but all of us are FUCKED.
. You liar. You conservatives did none of those things. Those were all Liberal/northern actions. You like to look at history? Revised and twisted history. Principles, dear. You are a conservative, the last thing you want to see is any progress, any human evolution. You want America to be made great again? You want to go back rather than forward, to the 50's, but what 50's?
The 1950s, 1850s, 1750s/ You know, I'm starting to see it's the 1750s. You want a monarch, and taxation w/o representation. You fucking Tories.
Okay, I'm sorry, that's as far as I got or will get.Liberals are emotionals who
MNG kicked your ass AGAIN, Holliday.Okay, I'm sorry, that's as far as I got or will get.
. Precisely wrong, 'k.
I can't go into the metaphysics with the mental midgets here but suffice to say it is exactly because of conservatives' psychic immaturity that they are behind the curve and at best carried along on the inexorable wave of human evolution, while the Liberal people (having nothing to do with political party or political ideology) have settled themselves emotionally through development of the mental principle. The conservative lives in fear and levels hate at all that is different from them. They focus on distinction, fractionalization, separation, while the Liberal seeks unity with others through recognition of the divine spark in all things.
I know that's a million miles over your head, but play a nice song and we're good.
How about an old timey country tune?

I've noticed that's your way of waving a white flag for people I've run rings around.MNG kicked your ass AGAIN, Holliday.![]()

How can you run rings around anything when you admit you didn't even read MNG's whole poast and failed to address anything in it?I've noticed that's your way of waving a white flag for people I've run rings around.
. He's speaking, like most of you do, on a very pedestrian, terrestrial level.
Very concrete, rigid, blindered. No higher insight.
Abortion? You really think a soul can be thwarted in it's desire (Trishna) to be born. LoLz
. Wake the fuck up dude.