Why is Flea a talentless cunt?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
There are many degrees that I could attempt to explain you with, unfortunately you don't have the required degrees to keep up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There are many degrees that I could attempt to explain you with, unfortunately you don't have the required degrees to keep up.
You don’t explain shit to me boyo! You’re political inept, socially awkward and need a thesaurus shoved up your rectum to convince a waning audience that you still exist. Pay @Bastard Factory a membership fee, get an avatar or fuck back off to FT you priceless twat!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I find this threads response mechanic so very disappointing. What I have learned over the years is dat asking most of you cunts to discuss anything, is like watching paint watch painters of masterpieces dry up, shrivel and die.

There were so many avenues of not much interest to pursue, but we have pictures of site supporters posting personal pics from their collection of dildo's, while other dildoes and cunts who still now yet refuse to acknowledge when they are simply fucked.

I'd like to say I expected more, but that hope dies with the ark that we all set sail from after BH, or whatever other primoradial swamp you educated yourself in.

So you were at BH. Interesting

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I find this threads response mechanic so very disappointing. What I have learned over the years is dat asking most of you cunts to discuss anything, is like watching paint watch painters of masterpieces dry up, shrivel and die.

There were so many avenues of not much interest to pursue, but we have pictures of site supporters posting personal pics from their collection of dildo's, while other dildoes and cunts who still now yet refuse to acknowledge when they are simply fucked.

I'd like to say I expected more, but that hope dies with the ark that we all set sail from after BH, or whatever other primoradial swamp you educated yourself in.

Not really dat interesting, after all I slapped you about there, and here, and everywhere else in-between. Not because you are totally without profit, but because I never quite understood why you yourself thought you had said profit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are the one flopping around like a fish on a dock, I'm just being rather more intellectually effectual.

Stop blaming me for your failings.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Not really dat interesting, after all I slapped you about there, and here, and everywhere else in-between. Not because you are totally without profit, but because I never quite understood why you yourself thought you had said profit.

No, you didn’t. I never registered there :facepalm:

If I had, I’d say so

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

No you wouldn't. That was back when you were bleeding everyone's PI. Stop finking, it doesn't suit ye.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

No you wouldn't. That was back when you were bleeding everyone's PI. Stop finking, it doesn't suit ye.

I didn’t need to bleed PI there. I was TDT, I got it all from my comrades lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don’t explain shit to me boyo!

But it is patently obvious to everyone else with a modicum of sense or decency, that I do!

You are worthless for everything except scooping up dogs shit. In fact scooping up dogs shit is probably beyond even your lowly attributes.

I bet you were one of those kids who ate their own boogers and only bathed once a year when the kids at school upended your greasy head in a dirty lavatory and flushed.

The Countess doesn't want to do you, leprechaun, try someone hard up like little you... and don't get your pubes tangled in theirs.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

I recall the time when you attempted to use that as an excuse. I allowed it then, but not now. You were the lowest type of vermin there is on any message board. I also recall you apologising profusely for it. So what's changed?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You don’t explain shit to me boyo!

But it is patently obvious to everyone else with a modicum of sense or decency, that I do!

You are worthless for everything except scooping up dogs shit. In fact scooping up dogs shit is probably beyond even your lowly attributes.

I bet you were one of those kids who ate their own boogers and only bathed once a year when the kids at school upended your greasy head in a dirty lavatory and flushed.

The Countess doesn't want to do you, leprechaun, try someone hard up like little you... and don't get your pubes tangled in theirs.

I bet you have one more decent post in ye....alas this was not it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

I recall the time when you attempted to use that as an excuse. I allowed it then, but not now. You were the lowest type of vermin there is on any message board. I also recall you apologising profusely for it. So what's changed?

You allowed it? Bwah stfu stoopid

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

Yes I allowed it...we all did, but you are what you are and what you are still needs explaining.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We had a vote...worst decision we ever made Flea. Actually I lie, you did keep your urges under control at your own site.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

Yes I allowed it...we all did, but you are what you are and what you are still needs explaining.
I fucked you over, the girls are pissing in your face...spend some $$$ and join Bastard Factory. I could actually teach you a thing or two if I have the patience.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to that EGO. It’s like a drug. Sad you can’t sell it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

Living in the past again old foggy? Get new material.. your recycled gripes are tedious like your flame history.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

I fucked you over,

You have never fucked anyone over, merely subscribing to your own commentary doesn't make it a fact. If you have to utilise that as even a troll, you have failed.

But you should already know that My Breakfast. After toll, that's all you have in your degrees of proof.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

Living in the past again old foggy? Get new material.. your recycled gripes are tedious like your flame history.

Says the my dad was eaten by a shark guru.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

I fucked you over,

You have never fucked anyone over, merely subscribing to your own commentary doesn't make it a fact. If you have to utilise that as even a troll, you have failed.

But you should already know that My Breakfast. After toll, that's all you have in your degrees of proof.
You’re lucky I even give you a moment of my time. You know this, this whole forum knows this...please don’t don’t tell me that you expect a free fucking pass into a forum that’s been my world forever!?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
All this forum knows is you are incapable of constructing or destructing a sentence, let alone the live and let die attitude you seem to profligate.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You know, watching what I have destroyed on so many forums trying to rise phoenix like from the ashes of what they never were is genuinely entertaining.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If I had, I’d say so

Says the my dad was eaten by a shark guru.

Wow. That’s some talented shit right there :facepalm: