Why is Flea a talentless cunt?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I find this threads response mechanic so very disappointing. What I have learned over the years is dat asking most of you cunts to discuss anything, is like watching paint watch painters of masterpieces dry up, shrivel and die.

There were so many avenues of not much interest to pursue, but we have pictures of site supporters posting personal pics from their collection of dildo's, while other dildoes and cunts who still now yet refuse to acknowledge when they are simply fucked.

I'd like to say I expected more, but that hope dies with the ark that we all set sail from after BH, or whatever other primoradial swamp you educated yourself in.

So you were at BH. Interesting

Not really dat interesting, after all I slapped you about there, and here, and everywhere else in-between. Not because you are totally without profit, but because I never quite understood why you yourself thought you had said profit.

No, you didn’t. I never registered there :facepalm:

If I had, I’d say so

No you wouldn't. That was back when you were bleeding everyone's PI. Stop finking, it doesn't suit ye.

I didn’t need to bleed PI there. I was TDT, I got it all from my comrades lol

I recall the time when you attempted to use that as an excuse. I allowed it then, but not now. You were the lowest type of vermin there is on any message board. I also recall you apologising profusely for it. So what's changed?

Living in the past again old foggy? Get new material.. your recycled gripes are tedious like your flame history.

Says the my dad was eaten by a shark guru.

Well that is what happens when your crayboat sinks off the WA coast and you go down in the middle of the Indian Ocean in shark infested waters.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All this forum knows is you are incapable of constructing or destructing a sentence, let alone the live and let die attitude you seem to profligate.
And yet I tell the best stories, write metal lyrics for various bands and have a following in the art world. How extraordinary quaint you are at your dire analytical reprisal!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I find this threads response mechanic so very disappointing. What I have learned over the years is dat asking most of you cunts to discuss anything, is like watching paint watch painters of masterpieces dry up, shrivel and die.

There were so many avenues of not much interest to pursue, but we have pictures of site supporters posting personal pics from their collection of dildo's, while other dildoes and cunts who still now yet refuse to acknowledge when they are simply fucked.

I'd like to say I expected more, but that hope dies with the ark that we all set sail from after BH, or whatever other primoradial swamp you educated yourself in.

Not really dat interesting, after all I slapped you about there, and here, and everywhere else in-between. Not because you are totally without profit, but because I never quite understood why you yourself thought you had said profit.

If I had, I’d say so

No you wouldn't. That was back when you were bleeding everyone's PI. Stop finking, it doesn't suit ye.

I recall the time when you attempted to use that as an excuse. I allowed it then, but not now. You were the lowest type of vermin there is on any message board. I also recall you apologising profusely for it. So what's changed?

Living in the past again old foggy? Get new material.. your recycled gripes are tedious like your flame history.

Wow. That’s some talented shit right there :facepalm:

How would you know!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

If I had, I’d say so

Well that is what happens when your crayboat sinks off the WA coast and you go down in the middle of the Indian Ocean in shark infested waters.

Oh no it didn't. The shark was a metaphor for the abuse you suffered during his shore leave. PI me for detail.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry this tune is in my next video! ;)

The only tuning fork you need to worry about is the one I continually stab you with in a not very frenzied attack.
Good luck with that!

If I continually make a cunt of you while you describe yourself as a troll, or a flamer, that's not really luck....is it.
What you never considered, was that I’m smarter than you. Therefore all threats calls are invalid! Quite simple really.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The only tuning fork you need to worry about is the one I continually stab you with in a not very frenzied attack.
Good luck with that!

If I continually make a cunt of you while you describe yourself as a troll, or a flamer, that's not really luck....is it.
What you never considered, was that I’m smarter than you. Therefore all threats calls are invalid! Quite simple really.

Only if you measure simple like simple has never been.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good luck with that!

Only if you measure simple like simple has never been.
You can fuck your arse however you may deem fit son!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are not someone I enjoy posting too, not because you pose a threat, but because you really don't. Flea offers more while proffering less.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I do, and categorically chew up and eschew you every time I do.
I am the King here when I choose. But I’m not selfish. It takes everyone to make Bastard Factory great. You need to calm down, pay $$$ and just chillaxx and blend in slowly. You’re a nobody I’m sorry to say.