UTOwns1.jpg

UTLcherr.jpg

UTLminoritysupport.jpg

SSS
- Hook 'em Horns!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
SSS, I have been wondering for a long time as have others, why do you come across as a psycho and out of you and Sum Cun'T who do you think is more sociopath?

SSS is having a gluten free vodka (making fun of Titos(they all are gluten free)).

I don't thinl SSS is psycho. I just think he is unfiltered as a mothefucking opinion should be.

Free to say & free to hear.

You can't put a price on laughing an ass off but when farting always remember it's your own ass talking shit behind your back.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Check this out, it's me back at BH almost 20 years ago. If you know about anything what I'm talking about you'll love it. If you crave enlightenment, click the arrow...

SSS
- Blizast from da pizast.

• PoW
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disclaimer: only distilled vodka is GF. Vodka with flavoring is not safe for anyone who suffers from celiac disease.

This public health announcement is brought to you today by the cutest lil ball buster @ BF

Xoxo Murdy

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Disclaimer: only distilled vodka is GF. Vodka with flavoring is not safe for anyone who suffers from celiac disease.

This public health announcement is brought to you today by the cutest lol ball buster @ BF

Xoxo Murdy
Titos kinda grinds my gears because they started out small and still say "made in small batches" and yet the price keeps inching higher like a fucking anaconda looking for a chokepoint.

Give me a break. If all clear vodka is always GF and you make it a point with your vodka to put GF on your labels, is it smart marketing or snake oil multi level marketing don't miss out on THIS oppo bullshido?

It's greedy capitalist tomfuckery and of the sort I would hope a strident prog like Murdy would appreciate me calling awares?

Moving on....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Titos kinda grinds my gears because they started out small and still say "made in small batches" and yet the price keeps inching higher like a fucking anaconda looking for a chokepoint.

Give me a break. If all clear vodka is always GF and you make it a point with your vodka to put GF on your labels, is it smart marketing or snake oil multi level marketing don't miss out on THIS oppo bullshido?

It's greedy capitalist tomfuckery and of the sort I would hope a strident prog like Murdy would appreciate me calling awares?

Moving on....

Tito’s has taken over… and I’m from the era of the Grey Goose martini.

I think it’s a brilliant marketing technique tbh. As someone who has to check GF labels, I’m going to grab a product that makes this obvious and go back for more.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Back to Iraq... for the third time. Saudi Arabia let us saddle up there in order to attack in the past, but they wouldn't now. Oh well, we own Iraq (certainly not Afghanistan) for the most part, and it borders Iran which happens to be a convenient patch of sand where our forces will probably arrive some time in the future.

Comments posted around the internet concerning current events are so fucking moronic that I suspect El Diablo and Admin. have thousands of accounts and just can't stop themselves - must be fun?

The title of this thread is just so fitting for our newfound times. I mean seriously, wow. I've got a lot to say about the ongoing situation but it'll keep changing so I guess I'll just start PMing El Diabla and Adnauseam. for the latest...

SSS
- Where is the MAGA dwarf?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Thank you @Lily, you speak for Austin, Texas with the vile disgust we all feel...

im ripped

SSS
- Did you pray for that TD too?

*edited for awesomeness

*twice to let it rip

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'm fuckin' trashed, pissed, and gotta piss. That sit well with you? Thought so...

SSS
- Currently unhappy.