OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Where is sum cun`T?

1685076211187400.png

Looks like him to me.

You don't like parties, do you `T? You can't grow enough facial hair to hide your horrible teeth when you should politely smile? Oh dear, but that's OK here, promise.

I swear I won't mention your ex-family in any of my songs, trust me. Just come on over and sing with me, Brother Tommy...

SSS
- Like your mouth and ass, both front and back door here are open for you to make a scarce appearance.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
now this guy is poasting pics of his mom wtf man :LOL3: :LOL3:

guys with Poodles are so odd

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Man I was gonna put this pic in some bullshit I was gonna post, but it took me like 20 minutes to find her and I hate you all for putting me through the goddamn bullshit.

62ee94a782fd6193a4687c877abb2325.jpg

I don't even know where to find her topless...

SSS
- PM me.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Tito’s has taken over… and I’m from the era of the Grey Goose martini.

I think it’s a brilliant marketing technique tbh. As someone who has to check GF labels, I’m going to grab a product that makes this obvious and go back for more.
Grey Goose pays employees more per hour and charges less for their vodka. Titos pays their employees less per hour and charges more for their vodka.

It's pretty bad when a conservative leaning capitalist like me has to point this out to a liberal leaning progressive like yourself, babes.

Stay frosty.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Back to Iraq... for the third time. Saudi Arabia let us saddle up there in order to attack in the past, but they wouldn't now. Oh well, we own Iraq (certainly not Afghanistan) for the most part, and it borders Iran which happens to be a convenient patch of sand where our forces will probably arrive some time in the future.

Comments posted around the internet concerning current events are so fucking moronic that I suspect El Diablo and Admin. have thousands of accounts and just can't stop themselves - must be fun?

The title of this thread is just so fitting for our newfound times. I mean seriously, wow. I've got a lot to say about the ongoing situation but it'll keep changing so I guess I'll just start PMing El Diabla and Adnauseam. for the latest...

SSS
- Where is the MAGA dwarf?
Admin doesn't have thousands of accounts. There are just thousands of simplistic idjits the world over.

Like Admin.

HTH!