Why the Left believes what they do

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my, even Mexico's President calls out the Jew!

Seems only the American Sheep are in the dark.

8419b592e7884ed8.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let's see what the media is saying about White people regarding...

~~~ spins the wheel ~~~

"Hiking and Outdoor Recreation:"

255ff2466d4d005b.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you check these headlines? Just to make sure they do exist and it's not a photo chop?

I have checked others and they were legit. Its creepy how the same language is used over and over. The corporate media is always making a point to repeat things over and over. Like "deadly insurrection" for example. They repeat it often.

And the smart people cannot figure out its propaganda?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Do you check these headlines? Just to make sure they do exist and it's not a photo chop?

I have checked others and they were legit. Its creepy how the same language is used over and over. The corporate media is always making a point to repeat things over and over. Like "deadly insurrection" for example. They repeat it often.

The Media is owned by only 4 companies now I believe. Couple decades ago it was around 50. That should tell you everything.

Also, Obama signed into law, the ability to use PsyOps on the American people, for the first time ever. He also signed into law, the ability for the government to lie to their people. What kind of fucked up shit is that!? Its like he was setting the stage for things that were to come.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate and ignorance as well as the overwhelming desire to mindlessly virtue signaling without thinking things through seems to be what motivates huge numbers of leftists.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Media is owned by only 4 companies now I believe. Couple decades ago it was around 50. That should tell you everything.

Also, Obama signed into law, the ability to use PsyOps on the American people, for the first time ever. He also signed into law, the ability for the government to lie to their people. What kind of fucked up shit is that!? Its like he was setting the stage for things that were to come.
Obama is a coporate shill, yes. But do you have any fucking clue what GWB signed into law and just how much everything changed under the Dick/Bush regime?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its real simple, the media has brainwashed them. Operation Mockingbird has succeeded.

mockingbird.jpg
It's always good to know some dumbass thinks he's figured out what people smarter than him think about.

Well if you believe MSM, I wouldnt say that counts as "smart".

Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to for a moment..... hi Lunch Lady :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Obama is a coporate shill, yes. But do you have any fucking clue what GWB signed into law and just how much everything changed under the Dick/Bush regime?

Oh I do know!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The right-wingers on the forums are paranoid.

It is actually scary.

I HOPE Australia never turns this dumb.