Why the Left believes what they do

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry guys...Dove... gonna close this forum for awhile. Few weeks.

Its out of hand and Politics sucks ass.

And they never got the hint that this sub isn't supposed to drive the forum.

They only wail about "Oak is destroying the politics board."

@Ms. Anne Thrope - do no you need $1 to buy a clue?
But Bastard Factory ain't wrong. Politics does suck ass. Good on you for trolling me into your lame-ass forum.

The issue was that you questioned my comment, in another thread, about why I said that this intention was to deemphasize this sub.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iowGvRHOGWM.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why are my images deleted on this page? No url or anything, a deleted image. Sounds like fuckery!!

e8d51defc5c5a4d7.jpeg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lightning fast dislikes by Sea, its as if he didnt even read them lol.

Can you even read Sea? Or are you illiterate?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Blazor on a roll!!!
Keep going, smack em up side the head with the truth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny. The truth.

When it's about abortion it's save the chillrins. When it's about guns, MUH RIGHTS...

Pro-life is relative yanno?

It sho' is!

Y'all be like the other way round.....

When its about guns, its save the children. When its about abortion, its muh rights!

Relative indeed.

Yes, a woman should be the one to decide whether she wants to have a baby. It's integrity over your own body. If the government can tell you what to do with your body, you're not free.

Not even close.

eta: Also, I don't claim to be "pro-life". I claim to be pro-choice. I am not claiming something I don't adhere to...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

When it's about abortion it's save the chillrins. When it's about guns, MUH RIGHTS...

It sho' is!

When its about guns, its save the children. When its about abortion, its muh rights!

Relative indeed.

Yes, a woman should be the one to decide whether she wants to have a baby. It's integrity over your own body. If the government can tell you what to do with your body, you're not free.

Not even close.

She should be "the one"? I dont think so. If a man plants the seed, he has a say as well. If the couple went that far, they both have a say.

As far as the government, yeah, they can go fuck themselves when it comes to my body, my rights.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

She should be "the one"? I dont think so. If a man plants the seed, he has a say as well. If the couple went that far, they both have a say.

As far as the government, yeah, they can go fuck themselves when it comes to my body, my rights.

Sorry, a man has no choice in what happens in a woman's body...want a choice, keep your seed in a condom.

If you believe the government doesn't have a say in what happens in our bodies, why do you support the overturn of Roe?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

Sorry, a man has no choice in what happens in a woman's body...want a choice, keep your seed in a condom.

If you believe the government doesn't have a say in what happens in our bodies, why do you support the overturn of Roe?

Um, it works both ways Lily. Yes, a condom should be used, if neither person wants a baby.

The overturn thing..... you do realize the overturn narrows it down to States rights. Which is a good thing.... less government.

I have many opinions on abortion. Im just saying, if neither use protection, and suddenly a baby is involved, both parties should have a choice in the matter. You cant say a man has no choice in the matter, if the lady willing accepts his seed. No choice? He just busted a nut in them guts, and she accepted it. Both parties are liable, not just one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

Um, it works both ways Lily. Yes, a condom should be used, if neither person wants a baby.

The overturn thing..... you do realize the overturn narrows it down to States rights. Which is a good thing.... less government.

I have many opinions on abortion. Im just saying, if neither use protection, and suddenly a baby is involved, both parties should have a choice in the matter. You cant say a man has no choice in the matter, if the lady willing accepts his seed. No choice? He just busted a nut in them guts, and she accepted it. Both parties are liable, not just one.

First, a man almost never has to have a child that is unwanted. He can choose to use a condom regardless of what his partner wants. He gets to choose, every single time he has sex. The only consequence is that if his partner wants a baby he many not want, there is no sex. But he has a choice.

There is no excuse for unwanted babies. None. Men can prevent abortion by wrapping it the hell up. FACT

If you don't want to impregnate someone, you have a good as hell chance of not doing so by using condoms and spermicidal lubricant.

Men have to take responsibility too.

It's not less government, it's different government. A state can make a woman have an unwanted baby by outlawing abortion.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

First, a man almost never has to have a child that is unwanted. He can choose to use a condom regardless of what his partner wants. He gets to choose, every single time he has sex. The only consequence is that if his partner wants a baby he many not want, there is no sex. But he has a choice.

There is no excuse for unwanted babies. None. Men can prevent abortion by wrapping it the hell up. FACT

If you don't want to impregnate someone, you have a good as hell chance of not doing so by using condoms and spermicidal lubricant.

It's not less government, it's different government. A state can make a woman have an unwanted baby by outlawing abortion.

Ok...... so we can agree that if BOTH parties take RESPONSIBILITY if they dont want babies, then indeed there is no excuse for unwanted babies. Yes.... I said both.

Its not different government Lily, its down to States rights. Im sure in California y'all be just fine and can still kill babies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

Ok...... so we can agree that if BOTH parties take RESPONSIBILITY if they dont want babies, then indeed there is no excuse for unwanted babies. Yes.... I said both.

Its not different government Lily, its down to States rights. Im sure in California y'all be just fine and can still kill babies.

STATE government is GOVERNMENT, come on now.

I'm not worried about California. I'm worried about a woman's right over her own body in the "land of the free".

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

I'm not worried about California. I'm worried about a woman's right over her own body in the "land of the free".

But its controlled by each individual State, not the whole country.

Women still have a right to their own body, its just some States are now saying the baby has a right to their own body too.... in the "land of the free".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

It sho' is!

Relative indeed.

Not even close.

You know how many medical procedures are banned from being done in the US?

If you are genuinely concerned about anyones rights over their own bodies, you would oppose every banned medical procedure as well as oppose drugs being illegal. And you should also oppose the coercion of vaccines.

We either have a right over our bodies or we dont. It's not a buffet where you can pick and chose and call it "rights". If it's a right? Than we have that right to do whatever we want to our own bodies.

That's one of the flaws here in the abortion argument. Abortion has literally never been a right. It's never been more than a legal service that can be purchased.

States are allowed to decide their laws and restrictions. With Roe overturned it will reflect the will of the people. It seems like you guys are worried that your attitudes about abortion arent as popular as you wanted to believe they were.

If it's truly about choice, than abortion providers should be giving factual and complete information on the development of the human fetus at the stage of pregnancy, and what procedure will be used. They should also provide counseling and go over all the options and provide all the resources available to women in a crisis pregnancy. Abortion providers should he held to the same standards as every other medical facility.

Because as its stands today it's a partisan mess dictated by activists and it's not only keeping people ignorant and stupid about pregnancy but it's doing very real damage to women. Unless she is educated on what is factually happening and has been given easy access to all her options including pro life outreaches.....shes not making HER own choice. Shes making the choice activists want her to make. That's just the reality.

And again....allow me to remind you that "woman" is being clearly defined in law and that's a very bad thing for all of our sex based rights and protections. Right now we do not have sex based rights and protections. Women are being forced to redefine themselves and allow males into our sex class. Which removes our sex class.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny. The truth.

Wow, what he posted just went over your pig shaped head, didn't it? He was pointing out hypocrisy. They say it is for the poor children then they want to kill children. Your post doesn't show any hypocrisy. You failed again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no consistency in what leftists claim to believe. They will say one thing one day then the opposite two minutes later.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL at these people who push "ban guns" while they yell "free the criminals"

Its very easy for the government to chip our rights and even cull "undesirable" populations because these brainwashed useful idiots will rally for whatever they are told to.

And they never actually think about any of it. Or care about what the policies cause.