Why the Left believes what they do

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was a bit libtarded back in the day. However, after spending some time as a young adult in cali and seeing all the stupidity, I started to become smarter.

I think you seem to have gotten dumber since then .....Lokmeer!

Shoulda stayed a Democrat, Bud!

And who took an experimental jab, almost died, and took another one? KA-PAWNED!!!! lulz

Joe watches the news too often and allows himself to be mindfucked with propaganda.

He's currently massively anti-Putin, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the MSM peddling anti-Russia sentiment or anything...

The ones that follow the MSM, when they talk, all I hear is "beep beep boop boop, I am NPC man" lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was a bit libtarded back in the day. However, after spending some time as a young adult in cali and seeing all the stupidity, I started to become smarter.

I think you seem to have gotten dumber since then .....Lokmeer!

Shoulda stayed a Democrat, Bud!

And who took an experimental jab, almost died, and took another one? KA-PAWNED!!!! lulz

Joe watches the news too often and allows himself to be mindfucked with propaganda.

He's currently massively anti-Putin, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the MSM peddling anti-Russia sentiment or anything...

The ones that follow the MSM, when they talk, all I hear is "beep beep boop boop, I am NPC man" lol.

Absolute lemmings....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People make assumptions about people like you and me because they don't know us, they only read shit we post on forums like this one. You and I have previously made assumptions about each other that we realized were wrong, which is why we still chat sometimes.

Tis true.

Today the only assumptions I've made were about the OP, which was mere troll bait since it had no real point aside from your "you guys vs. us guys" comment. Which (regardless of who says it) always rings the "simple minded" bell in my cranium.

This thread is over a year old. Im sure at the time I created it, it was quite possible that "the Luft" was heavily ingesting such nonsense like they were at a Chinese buffet.

Mockingbird was hard at it before, but has been in Overdrive the past 2 decades, and even more when Obama signed into law that the government could lie to its citizens.

The Puppet Masters are easily manipulating the Left, by playing their tune, while at the same time working them up into a frenzy.

While those on the Right, have awakened, in MASS, at the manipulation in the media. And we are outraged.

I guess the reason I'm replying is the same reason that got me started in this thread. I think it's a poor choice to go in for the kind of binary thinking the puppetmasters want BOTH you and me to go into. I know that in RL, only about 30 per cent of my friends are what I would call "left" or "right." Everybody else, while they would not call themselves "middle", still embrace ideologies from both sides of the spectrum.

Im not gonna lie man. I was more Left growing up. I was raised to think "Repub = for Rich, Demo = for poor". So I was Demo growing up to a degree, cause thats what Mom preached. My Dad preached the same thing when he came around into my life in my teens. When I got old enough to vote, things were changing it seemed. At least started heading that direction. I think just before I was old enough to vote, Ross Perot seemed like a good person to vote for, but I wasnt 18 just yet, I think. After that, I never saw a person I liked, until Ron Paul. They FUCKED Ron, by changing the rules in the last quarter of the ball game, hell the last few minutes! They said it was to "insure that no other grass roots movement has a chance again". So Ron couldnt run, though he qualified by the rules til the end. Thats when I knew shit was rigged. But Ron was Libertarian, and ran under the Republican ticket. Libertarian is what I am. I am neither RepubliCant, nor DemonRat. I never even was interested in politics until it started affecting MY life! Now, its like "fuck this shit!!! Im here now motherfuckers!!" lololol. Started about 14 years ago. Was heading that way before, but 2008 is when I was full on studying, and trying to figure shit out.

I could tell you things, but it is PI on my family. Things that would seal the deal on any doubts you have of me. As I can empathize with some left things, even though I lean right these days. The media is pushing this wedge, and its in overdrive, as I said. THEY are pushing this divide. Hence the OP.

Just remember, I am Libertarian, and that means do what you want, so long as it dont hurt me or anyone else.

"Be at Liberty, to find your happiness. But dont FUCK with me!" - Blazor

oh, and....

"Turn off your TV!" - Blazor

I've noticed when left bias people talk about "binary thinking" and say things like we need to get past the "left/right" thinking, what they mean is its others who have binary thinking and getting past the "left/right" thing means we have to abandone any value or stance we have that they consider "right wing".

They believe they are the standard and their stances are the correct ones based on facts. That they are the truly objective ones and anyone with any "right wing" labeled stance or thinking is the divisive problematic one with "binary" thinking and bias.

They wont have any direct convos about this. I've tried many many times with several people who say things like this. They have judged(often very falsely) any perspective outside of theirs and are not even slightly open to exploring it.

It's a big brick wall I dont expect to come down anytime soon, if ever.

You're exactly right.

Its either their way of thinking, or "YoU'Re rAcISt! blah blah (insert more labels), blah blah!"

Its politicians like that one nigger bitch saying shit like "Get in their faces!". Thats provoking violence. Why is she the fuck still in office!?

They aint asking for folks to get along, they are demanding you get rid of your ways, and accept theirs, just like you said. Its a form of bullying to a degree.

Its also like @Adam Hitler said, all this is mostly aimed at Straight, White, Christian, Heritage, Patriots, and Males. Its to reduce us all to fucking NPCs that follow along blindly like sheep! And like sheep, we will be led to the slaughter.

All these folks, being led by Soros and Company, are being used, and dont even realize it. Its sad.

I could type and type right now, and turn this into a MEGA-Dovey post hahaha. Im on coffee right now lol. And there is so much to talk about. But I will refrain for now. (sip)

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just remember, I am Libertarian, and that means do what you want, so long as it dont hurt me or anyone else.

"Be at Liberty, to find your happiness. But dont FUCK with me!"
....and perhaps explain what happens when someone fucks with you.
...and is that a right that all people have, who are at liberty to decide for themselves what constitutes being fucked with, and what is proper punishment for violating the One Law "don't fuck with me"?

4b7cfada8968ad8fde1afc7b0b0d3322e0c9fa98.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

...and is that a right that all people have, who are at liberty to decide for themselves what constitutes being fucked with, and what is proper punishment for violating the One Law "don't fuck with me"?
. Blasétard....Don't you want to field that question?
Apparently you're the local spokesworm for Libertardianism.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
People make assumptions about people like you and me because they don't know us, they only read shit we post on forums like this one. You and I have previously made assumptions about each other that we realized were wrong, which is why we still chat sometimes.

Tis true.

Today the only assumptions I've made were about the OP, which was mere troll bait since it had no real point aside from your "you guys vs. us guys" comment. Which (regardless of who says it) always rings the "simple minded" bell in my cranium.

This thread is over a year old. Im sure at the time I created it, it was quite possible that "the Luft" was heavily ingesting such nonsense like they were at a Chinese buffet.

Mockingbird was hard at it before, but has been in Overdrive the past 2 decades, and even more when Obama signed into law that the government could lie to its citizens.

The Puppet Masters are easily manipulating the Left, by playing their tune, while at the same time working them up into a frenzy.

While those on the Right, have awakened, in MASS, at the manipulation in the media. And we are outraged.

I guess the reason I'm replying is the same reason that got me started in this thread. I think it's a poor choice to go in for the kind of binary thinking the puppetmasters want BOTH you and me to go into. I know that in RL, only about 30 per cent of my friends are what I would call "left" or "right." Everybody else, while they would not call themselves "middle", still embrace ideologies from both sides of the spectrum.

Im not gonna lie man. I was more Left growing up. I was raised to think "Repub = for Rich, Demo = for poor". So I was Demo growing up to a degree, cause thats what Mom preached. My Dad preached the same thing when he came around into my life in my teens. When I got old enough to vote, things were changing it seemed. At least started heading that direction. I think just before I was old enough to vote, Ross Perot seemed like a good person to vote for, but I wasnt 18 just yet, I think. After that, I never saw a person I liked, until Ron Paul. They FUCKED Ron, by changing the rules in the last quarter of the ball game, hell the last few minutes! They said it was to "insure that no other grass roots movement has a chance again". So Ron couldnt run, though he qualified by the rules til the end. Thats when I knew shit was rigged. But Ron was Libertarian, and ran under the Republican ticket. Libertarian is what I am. I am neither RepubliCant, nor DemonRat. I never even was interested in politics until it started affecting MY life! Now, its like "fuck this shit!!! Im here now motherfuckers!!" lololol. Started about 14 years ago. Was heading that way before, but 2008 is when I was full on studying, and trying to figure shit out.

I could tell you things, but it is PI on my family. Things that would seal the deal on any doubts you have of me. As I can empathize with some left things, even though I lean right these days. The media is pushing this wedge, and its in overdrive, as I said. THEY are pushing this divide. Hence the OP.

oh, and....

I've noticed when left bias people talk about "binary thinking" and say things like we need to get past the "left/right" thinking, what they mean is its others who have binary thinking and getting past the "left/right" thing means we have to abandone any value or stance we have that they consider "right wing".

They believe they are the standard and their stances are the correct ones based on facts. That they are the truly objective ones and anyone with any "right wing" labeled stance or thinking is the divisive problematic one with "binary" thinking and bias.

They wont have any direct convos about this. I've tried many many times with several people who say things like this. They have judged(often very falsely) any perspective outside of theirs and are not even slightly open to exploring it.

You're exactly right.

Its either their way of thinking, or "YoU'Re rAcISt! blah blah (insert more labels), blah blah!"

Its politicians like that one nigger bitch saying shit like "Get in their faces!". Thats provoking violence. Why is she the fuck still in office!?

They aint asking for folks to get along, they are demanding you get rid of your ways, and accept theirs, just like you said. Its a form of bullying to a degree.

Its also like @Adam Hitler said, all this is mostly aimed at Straight, White, Christian, Heritage, Patriots, and Males. Its to reduce us all to fucking NPCs that follow along blindly like sheep! And like sheep, we will be led to the slaughter.

All these folks, being led by Soros and Company, are being used, and dont even realize it. Its sad.

I could type and type right now, and turn this into a MEGA-Dovey post hahaha. Im on coffee right now lol. And there is so much to talk about. But I will refrain for now. (sip)

Meme relevant;

cmmiekizk.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its above your IQ level. I do not have the time to explain something so simple to you.

Btw, I believe Polly Tics is in the general area now, and not Sweatshops. Attacks dont belong here. I believe @Bastard Factory is trying to enforce this. So watch yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tis true.

oh, and....

You're exactly right.

I really hate the n*gger word but yes I agree with the post.

I know why you guys use that language but it really makes me cringe. I'd say "dont give the ammo" but the point is, they make it up anyway so trigger them. I get it. But I hate it. And I know exactly the people who get called that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you have to ask this question? You are a leftwad.

Everyone else clearly understands the boundaries.

The left exists to fuck with everyone. Fuck with small business owners. Fuck with communities. Fuck with our kids. Fuck with our bodies. Fuck with our human and Constitutional rights to self defense. Fuck with our individual rights.

This era will be known as the Great Fuckening.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Dove ....

Here are 3 posts I read yesterday, that are very relevant to what we were talking about.....

1) Liberal democracy parades a gay man in a dildo suit down your street and calls you intolerant for lowering the blinds.

2) "The elites want us focused on race to divide us"

Then why do they censor us, suspend our accounts, or deplatform us for talking about race and citing statistics?

The "elites" want you useful idiots attacking nationalists that are standing in the way of globalization.

3) Tolerance is someone's capacity to endure continued subjection to something one may strongly dislike or disagree with, like drag queen story hour, or non-stop black immigration.
In the past an individual had the choice of how much tolerance they chose to apply, but today tolerance is enforced. It's a matter of put up & shut up, or possibly face locking up. And you really think you are free?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Its above your IQ level. I do not have the time to explain something so simple to you.

Btw, I believe Polly Tics is in the general area now, and not Sweatshops. Attacks dont belong here. I believe @Bastard Factory is trying to enforce this. So watch yourself.
. So you can't answer the question.
Well, that's what happens when you're 50 years behind in questioning things and being lead around by propagandists who tell you everything else you hear is propaganda.

Answer the question (with your amazingly high IQ bwain), or be expose by your evasion for the low IQ putz you are. Expound on your amazing advanced philosophy.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tis true.

oh, and....

You're exactly right.

I really hate the n*gger word but yes I agree with the post.

I know why you guys use that language but it really makes me cringe. I'd say "dont give the ammo" but the point is, they make it up anyway so trigger them. I get it. But I hate it. And I know exactly the people who get called that.

My bad, if it talks like a duck, and acts like a duck and all lol.

This fucking bitch.....

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is just mad and snarky because if you havent noticed? He has assumed the role of spokesworm of everything.

He claims the authority to say what conservative stances are, speak on actual conservatives, and libertarians.

He didnt ask you for any input, so he is belittling you for sharing your own stances and the values your party stands for. He already does that for us all and we dont need to be speaking with any confidence for ourselves, you know?

The amazing thing is, he is so delusional he thinks WE are stuck in the past in an era we were not even alive in....but he was.....lulz. He still lives there and tries to drag us there with him.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well, that's what happens when you're 50 years behind in questioning things and being lead around by propagandists who tell you everything else you hear is propaganda.

Answer the question (with your amazingly high IQ bwain), or be expose by your evasion for the low IQ putz you are. Expound on your amazing advanced philosophy.

Wont do any good. You have to open up your mind. And I seemed to of left my cranium opener at home.

But if you think you can talk civilly, then please, present your question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove ....

Here are 3 posts I read yesterday, that are very relevant to what we were talking about.....

1) Liberal democracy parades a gay man in a dildo suit down your street and calls you intolerant for lowering the blinds.

2) "The elites want us focused on race to divide us"

Then why do they censor us, suspend our accounts, or deplatform us for talking about race and citing statistics?

The "elites" want you useful idiots attacking nationalists that are standing in the way of globalization.

3) Tolerance is someone's capacity to endure continued subjection to something one may strongly dislike or disagree with, like drag queen story hour, or non-stop black immigration.
In the past an individual had the choice of how much tolerance they chose to apply, but today tolerance is enforced. It's a matter of put up & shut up, or possibly face locking up. And you really think you are free?

Sad and scary isnt it?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Moved it back down to Sweatshops. We tried it up there, but between me feeling sick seeing so much political talk and peeps starting politcs threads in General, because of the proximity... moved it. Took it off trending topics... we're not a political message board.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Moved it back down to Sweatshops. We tried it up there, but between me feeling sick seeing so much political talk and peeps starting politcs threads in General, because of the proximity... moved it. Took it off trending topics... we're not a political message board.

Lol right on.

I shall take my gloves back off then haha.

Shoutbox was my escape from Polly Tics. Im trying in other threads though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I knew it gonna be short lived lol

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
There's people here using political threads/topics to attack each other.

The attacks on people throughout threads has been stale and we need to excise non contributing members to help this place grow.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Wont do any good. You have to open up your mind. And I seemed to of left my cranium opener at home.

The question has been put to you. ...and your repeated evasion has proved you can't answer it.
Now all that wonderful cool don't fuck with me bluster looks sophomoric at best.

Here's what I can tell you. If you'd actually answered the series of questions that would naturally follow the first, you'd either turn out to be a bigger big government advocate than most that you call "leftists", or
an anarchist.

...but since you won't/can't answer it's obvious you're nothing but a poser which, of course, we already knew.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Shoutbox was jibberish...

We need to make this place appealing to gain new members.

If I constructed a Keyword and Description Source code, could you insert it into the main Index page in the Header?

I saved that last post you gave me 6 weeks ago. When I have time to start working on BF again Im going to hit up the SEO people to insert them. Great idea! Well neeeded and it will happ in a few more weeks. Im also dropping change on SEO... we neeed new blood

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
we're not a political message board
.Obviously we are. In any case it isn't something you get to decide. It's decided by the posters and Politics is the most posted in section.
. Only the retards here are interested in the Describe What the Poster Below's Panties Smell Like threads.

PS: Blasétard is a whiney-whiner who has to run and hide when confronted on his bs.
. I guess we now know what the consequence of fucking with him are. LoLz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The question has been put to you. ...and your repeated evasion has proved you can't answer it.
Now all that wonderful cool don't fuck with me bluster looks sophomoric at best.

Here's what I can tell you. If you'd actually answered the series of questions that would naturally follow the first, you'd either turn out to be a bigger big government advocate than most that you call "leftists", or
an anarchist.

...but since you won't/can't answer it's obvious you're nothing but a poser which, of course, we already knew.

This is how you always dodge. You'll be cryptic and unclear and avoid asking and answering direct questions and you always find ways of blaming your opposition.

This what you do all the time. Whether you are conscious of it or not. You are either intentionally gaslighting or you are a very poor communicator who gets hostile very quickly.

Blazor said if you can have a civil exchange, to please clarify your question and he is happy to discuss it. This post I quoted is the admission you will not have a civil discussion, and you will make it his fault that you wont.

It doesnt seem like anyone of the dem/prog ilk is capable of any real civil discourse and it's just a never ending stream of manipulation tactics and insults. There is no communication. None. And it's never ever on any of you who do this stuff.....its always your opposition's fault.

It really makes you not much different from these people you complain about from like 50 years ago. It's the same "I'm right because I say so and I dont have to hear anything from people I've decided are below me and stupid" attitude you seem to resent from others. You demonstrate sanctimonious and judgemental and closed minded very well. Lots of irony.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

an anarchist.

Whats the question, bitch.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

an anarchist.

Whats the question, bitch.

I think he asked what it means by "fucking with" someone and who decides that.

The left exists to fuck with people so they do not grasp boundaries.

You need to actually explain to this grown man what that means.

Keep in mind, he thinks Rittenhouse was guilty based on some idea that Kyle is the one who shouldnt have been there. Rioters were fine....it was the innocent people who were wrong for not leaving. He genuinely doesnt understand boundaries.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shoutbox was jibberish...

We need to make this place appealing to gain new members.

If I constructed a Keyword and Description Source code, could you insert it into the main Index page in the Header?

I saved that last post you gave me 6 weeks ago. When I have time to start working on BF again Im going to hit up the SEO people to insert them. Great idea! Well neeeded and it will happ in a few more weeks. Im also dropping change on SEO... we neeed new blood

If you need help, let me know!!!

Im an old school webmaster that started out at an Advertising and Marketing agency. Im more a printer than a web dude these days, so Im slightly behind since HTML5 came out.