Why the Left believes what they do

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

I've known about Mockingbird since forever. I grew up in the Reagan era. But I don't brainwash easily, like many do.

I grew up during the Reagan era too. I liked Reagan, for the most part.

If you knew about Mockingbird, then why say "Im not reading this thread, cause OP has no idea what he is talking about"?

But hey, give ol' LocustBottom another slap on the butt for me why dont 'cha. Please and thank you.

Many BOOKS have been written about Mockingbird...hell I've even read some of them.

I think it's nice that you found a cute meme and learned enough from a couple of youtube clips so that you can introduce yer meme with the words "it's real simple." But you'll have to excuse me, I already saw the movie and it ain't as simple as you evidently want to think it is.

For one, never assume anything about me. For you have not glimpsed into my brain. Mere mortals flee in terror upon entry of my cranium, they can not fathom the madness inside.

For two, I've always had an idea of things, but was fully AWAKENED in 2008, and have thousands of hours of researching this kind of shit. Hence when I "put my glasses on", and donned the Piper from They Live.

So please, spare me the "assumptions". It makes you look like simple minded.

But... but.... but your research was meaningless because the information conflicts with the leftist worldview!

How dare you claim there are only 2 genders and that Jews control the media!

Just because something is true, doesn't mean you're allowed to say it, bigot!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only way the US is ever going to stave off its currently impending demise is for this left vs right bullshit to end, and for ALL of the people to join in a people vs corporate power movement. That is the only way. Every other option will simply speed the US's fall. It's so clear. The US is crashing and burning, and this Coke vs Pepsi bullshit is fanning the flames.

Complete regime change is needed and every single Jew removed from positions of power and influence.

You have a demented fetish. Jerk off to something normal, would you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only way the US is ever going to stave off its currently impending demise is for this left vs right bullshit to end, and for ALL of the people to join in a people vs corporate power movement. That is the only way. Every other option will simply speed the US's fall. It's so clear. The US is crashing and burning, and this Coke vs Pepsi bullshit is fanning the flames.

Complete regime change is needed and every single Jew removed from positions of power and influence.

Oh please, imagine no MSM stirring the pot, degenerate Hollyweird peddling garbage or sky high taxes and inflation due to the Jewish debt based economy?

Majority of the problems in the west are directly caused and manufactured by Jews, FACT.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh please, imagine no MSM stirring the pot, degenerate Hollyweird peddling garbage or sky high taxes and inflation due to the Jewish debt based economy?

Majority of the problems in the west are directly caused and manufactured by Jews, FACT.

You are an idiot. All that shit is controlled by powerful people -- mostly corporate -- worldwide. There are Jews and non-Jews alike. Deluding yourself into believing Jews control everything is fucking ignorant and pathetic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. We have been saying this. Literally everything that isnt "yeah establishment" is right wing now.

When people like Russel Brand are being called right wing and the LGB Alliance is a right wing hate group.....that kind just says how impossible it is to get past this "left/right" cold war.

The destruction is intentional and everything being used to divide is being used. Nothing can be done about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

I've known about Mockingbird since forever. I grew up in the Reagan era. But I don't brainwash easily, like many do.

The CRT-spreading, White guilt-ridden, wokist "doesn't brainwash easily"....

Thanks for my first laugh of the day. :LOL3:

That's the irony. It's always people who think themselves somewhat above other people that they cant be manipulated or easily brainwashed who are the easiest.

If they think themselves above it, they dont check themselves properly. They are actually easier to mislead and take advantage of. They think their biases are not biases but the "facts" and how it is and that their view is the standard. So its OTHER people who are easier to brainwash.

And people who view themselves like this are much less likely to admit fault or admit error.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, but I'm never going to join people like you who celebrate sexual and ethical degeneracy. Let America BURN!!!!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

oink oink.
Trump was elected in 2020.

Whats the difference in America and a banana republic?
NOTHING!

Thanks in part to YOUR support of the biggest lying pig ever to sit behind a presidential desk and grind out silly "executive orders" as though he was able to find his ass with both hands.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

oink oink.
Trump was elected in 2020.

Whats the difference in America and a banana republic?
NOTHING!

Thanks in part to YOUR support of the biggest lying pig ever to sit behind a presidential desk and grind out silly "executive orders" as though he was able to find his ass with both hands.
Speaking of the biggest liar in chief.....I heard diaper joe calling for regime change in Russia and then "The White House", you know, the people who are REEEEEAAAALLLY running the country right now, tuned his bullshit up....AGAIN! PWN3D!

You people are such sorry assed useful idiots!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People make assumptions about people like you and me because they don't know us, they only read shit we post on forums like this one. You and I have previously made assumptions about each other that we realized were wrong, which is why we still chat sometimes.

Tis true.

Today the only assumptions I've made were about the OP, which was mere troll bait since it had no real point aside from your "you guys vs. us guys" comment. Which (regardless of who says it) always rings the "simple minded" bell in my cranium.

This thread is over a year old. Im sure at the time I created it, it was quite possible that "the Luft" was heavily ingesting such nonsense like they were at a Chinese buffet.

Mockingbird was hard at it before, but has been in Overdrive the past 2 decades, and even more when Obama signed into law that the government could lie to its citizens.

The Puppet Masters are easily manipulating the Left, by playing their tune, while at the same time working them up into a frenzy.

While those on the Right, have awakened, in MASS, at the manipulation in the media. And we are outraged.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I grew up during the Reagan era too. I liked Reagan, for the most part.

If you knew about Mockingbird, then why say "Im not reading this thread, cause OP has no idea what he is talking about"?

But hey, give ol' LocustBottom another slap on the butt for me why dont 'cha. Please and thank you.

Many BOOKS have been written about Mockingbird...hell I've even read some of them.

I think it's nice that you found a cute meme and learned enough from a couple of youtube clips so that you can introduce yer meme with the words "it's real simple." But you'll have to excuse me, I already saw the movie and it ain't as simple as you evidently want to think it is.

For one, never assume anything about me. For you have not glimpsed into my brain. Mere mortals flee in terror upon entry of my cranium, they can not fathom the madness inside.

For two, I've always had an idea of things, but was fully AWAKENED in 2008, and have thousands of hours of researching this kind of shit. Hence when I "put my glasses on", and donned the Piper from They Live.

So please, spare me the "assumptions". It makes you look like simple minded.

Madness does not equal sensibility, you know.

"Thousands of hours" of research is utterly meaningless if you don't know how to do proper research. Judging from the sources you have posted here and elsewhere, I would be willing to bet my life you have wasted thousands of hours chasing bullshit.

:ShivaWaawaaaaa:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Its so much more than that.

But since you cant do basic math, I wont bother to explain it to you.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
People make assumptions about people like you and me because they don't know us, they only read shit we post on forums like this one. You and I have previously made assumptions about each other that we realized were wrong, which is why we still chat sometimes.

Tis true.

Today the only assumptions I've made were about the OP, which was mere troll bait since it had no real point aside from your "you guys vs. us guys" comment. Which (regardless of who says it) always rings the "simple minded" bell in my cranium.

This thread is over a year old. Im sure at the time I created it, it was quite possible that "the Luft" was heavily ingesting such nonsense like they were at a Chinese buffet.

Mockingbird was hard at it before, but has been in Overdrive the past 2 decades, and even more when Obama signed into law that the government could lie to its citizens.

The Puppet Masters are easily manipulating the Left, by playing their tune, while at the same time working them up into a frenzy.

While those on the Right, have awakened, in MASS, at the manipulation in the media. And we are outraged.

I guess the reason I'm replying is the same reason that got me started in this thread. I think it's a poor choice to go in for the kind of binary thinking the puppetmasters want BOTH you and me to go into. I know that in RL, only about 30 per cent of my friends are what I would call "left" or "right." Everybody else, while they would not call themselves "middle", still embrace ideologies from both sides of the spectrum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You are an idiot. All that shit is controlled by powerful people -- mostly corporate -- worldwide. There are Jews and non-Jews alike. Deluding yourself into believing Jews control everything is fucking ignorant and pathetic.

Sounds like something a Jew or someone with partial Jewish ancestry would say.....

Oh wait. :facepalm:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Tis true.

I guess the reason I'm replying is the same reason that got me started in this thread. I think it's a poor choice to go in for the kind of binary thinking the puppetmasters want BOTH you and me to go into. I know that in RL, only about 30 per cent of my friends are what I would call "left" or "right." Everybody else, while they would not call themselves "middle", still embrace ideologies from both sides of the spectrum.

Im not gonna lie man. I was more Left growing up. I was raised to think "Repub = for Rich, Demo = for poor". So I was Demo growing up to a degree, cause thats what Mom preached. My Dad preached the same thing when he came around into my life in my teens. When I got old enough to vote, things were changing it seemed. At least started heading that direction. I think just before I was old enough to vote, Ross Perot seemed like a good person to vote for, but I wasnt 18 just yet, I think. After that, I never saw a person I liked, until Ron Paul. They FUCKED Ron, by changing the rules in the last quarter of the ball game, hell the last few minutes! They said it was to "insure that no other grass roots movement has a chance again". So Ron couldnt run, though he qualified by the rules til the end. Thats when I knew shit was rigged. But Ron was Libertarian, and ran under the Republican ticket. Libertarian is what I am. I am neither RepubliCant, nor DemonRat. I never even was interested in politics until it started affecting MY life! Now, its like "fuck this shit!!! Im here now motherfuckers!!" lololol. Started about 14 years ago. Was heading that way before, but 2008 is when I was full on studying, and trying to figure shit out.

I could tell you things, but it is PI on my family. Things that would seal the deal on any doubts you have of me. As I can empathize with some left things, even though I lean right these days. The media is pushing this wedge, and its in overdrive, as I said. THEY are pushing this divide. Hence the OP.

Just remember, I am Libertarian, and that means do what you want, so long as it dont hurt me or anyone else.

"Be at Liberty, to find your happiness. But dont FUCK with me!" - Blazor

oh, and....

"Turn off your TV!" - Blazor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was a bit libtarded back in the day. However, after spending some time as a young adult in cali and seeing all the stupidity, I started to become smarter.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was a bit libtarded back in the day. However, after spending some time as a young adult in cali and seeing all the stupidity, I started to become smarter.

Its the fucking school man!! Indoctrination!!!! Once you get out, and open your eyes, you REALize!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im so glad I taught my son early on!!! He knows the bullshit to watch out for!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its the fucking school man!! Indoctrination!!!! Once you get out, and open your eyes, you REALize!!!!
Like I've said before, had my parents not forced me into an evangelical school, I'd have grown up and killed people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you seem to have gotten dumber since then .....Lokmeer!

Shoulda stayed a Democrat, Bud!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And who took an experimental jab, almost died, and took another one? KA-PAWNED!!!! lulz

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And who took an experimental jab, almost died, and took another one? KA-PAWNED!!!! lulz

Joe almost died? I never knowed that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe watches the news too often and allows himself to be mindfucked with propaganda.

He's currently massively anti-Putin, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the MSM peddling anti-Russia sentiment or anything...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tis true.

Im not gonna lie man. I was more Left growing up. I was raised to think "Repub = for Rich, Demo = for poor". So I was Demo growing up to a degree, cause thats what Mom preached. My Dad preached the same thing when he came around into my life in my teens. When I got old enough to vote, things were changing it seemed. At least started heading that direction. I think just before I was old enough to vote, Ross Perot seemed like a good person to vote for, but I wasnt 18 just yet, I think. After that, I never saw a person I liked, until Ron Paul. They FUCKED Ron, by changing the rules in the last quarter of the ball game, hell the last few minutes! They said it was to "insure that no other grass roots movement has a chance again". So Ron couldnt run, though he qualified by the rules til the end. Thats when I knew shit was rigged. But Ron was Libertarian, and ran under the Republican ticket. Libertarian is what I am. I am neither RepubliCant, nor DemonRat. I never even was interested in politics until it started affecting MY life! Now, its like "fuck this shit!!! Im here now motherfuckers!!" lololol. Started about 14 years ago. Was heading that way before, but 2008 is when I was full on studying, and trying to figure shit out.

I could tell you things, but it is PI on my family. Things that would seal the deal on any doubts you have of me. As I can empathize with some left things, even though I lean right these days. The media is pushing this wedge, and its in overdrive, as I said. THEY are pushing this divide. Hence the OP.

Just remember, I am Libertarian, and that means do what you want, so long as it dont hurt me or anyone else.

"Be at Liberty, to find your happiness. But dont FUCK with me!" - Blazor

oh, and....

"Turn off your TV!" - Blazor

I've noticed when left bias people talk about "binary thinking" and say things like we need to get past the "left/right" thinking, what they mean is its others who have binary thinking and getting past the "left/right" thing means we have to abandone any value or stance we have that they consider "right wing".

They believe they are the standard and their stances are the correct ones based on facts. That they are the truly objective ones and anyone with any "right wing" labeled stance or thinking is the divisive problematic one with "binary" thinking and bias.

They wont have any direct convos about this. I've tried many many times with several people who say things like this. They have judged(often very falsely) any perspective outside of theirs and are not even slightly open to exploring it.

It's a big brick wall I dont expect to come down anytime soon, if ever.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

"Be at Liberty, to find your happiness. But dont FUCK with me!"
....and perhaps explain what happens when someone fucks with you.
...and is that a right that all people have, who are at liberty to decide for themselves what constitutes being fucked with, and what is proper punishment for violating the One Law "don't fuck with me"?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Joe almost died? I never knowed that.

He did, ask him about it. He had a BAD reaction.