Why the Left believes what they do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Left? Looks like another Republican, the right Incase you didn’t know, is stepping down, because he’s a crook. Like many before him.

Yes....he is stepping down. That's what should be done when an official is busted doing wrong. They should step down and have consequences.

Not elected as president after years of sexual misconduct and finger raping a woman. I'm just saying.

You guys need to be focused on purging the shit bags out of your party MORE than you are focused on defeating your own neighbors no matter the cost. That's the problem. Dems/prog voters hate us more than they care about the country. And crook establishment criminals KNOW this, groom it and exploit it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The Left? Looks like another Republican, the right Incase you didn’t know, is stepping down, because he’s a crook. Like many before him.

Yes....he is stepping down. That's what should be done when an official is busted doing wrong. They should step down and have consequences.

Not elected as president after years of sexual misconduct and finger raping a woman. I'm just saying.

You guys need to be focused on purging the shit bags out of your party MORE than you are focused on defeating your own neighbors no matter the cost. That's the problem. Dems/prog voters hate us more than they care about the country. And crook establishment criminals KNOW this, groom it and exploit it.
Because establishment criminals know leftists are naturally stupid people. Or they wouldn’t be leftists to begin with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because establishment criminals know leftists are naturally stupid people. Or they wouldn’t be leftists to begin with

They would support Peter Scully for justice as long as wealthy elites propped him up as a SJW hero.

They have no discernment skills.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

"Even though I didnt read the thread and admit I'm not going to, I already know that specifically certain people have no idea what they are talking about"

You sum up the entire left just like this.
^^^^And that LadyBoys and Gurls, is the very definition of a prejudicial attitude.

200.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Has your thighmaster arrived yet?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Has your thighmaster arrived yet?
Don’t spaz out in this thread too young lady

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

"Even though I didnt read the thread and admit I'm not going to, I already know that specifically certain people have no idea what they are talking about"

^^^^And that LadyBoys and Gurls, is the very definition of a prejudicial attitude.

200.gif

Says a guy who thinks the electoral college was "for slavery" and that since the Constitution was written by wealthy(at that time) white people that its racist.

Basically thinks since black people were not in the room......surely we dont know if they wanted all these individual rights and liberties and shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif

Says a guy who thinks the electoral college was "for slavery" and that since the Constitution was written by wealthy(at that time) white people that its racist.

Basically thinks since black people were not in the room......surely we dont know if they wanted all these individual rights and liberties and shit.
You should probably read a history book someday. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

200.gif

I have. That's exactly how I know what the electoral college works and why we have it.

YOU should probably get some actual history books and put down the leftwing academic cult lit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif

I have. That's exactly how I know what the electoral college works and why we have it.

YOU should probably get some actual history books and put down the leftwing academic cult lit.
No you don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In fact because I know what the electoral college is and what it does.....the entire premise that it was "for slavery" is so gotdamn stupid and nonsensical it literally gives me a headache

Like saying "that smells like the color 9". It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

The fact this is climaxing in some attack on the Constitution SHOULD tell you you are being being scammed and duped into fighting against your own rights... .but you people would need actual street smarts and wisdom to see that. You guys have neither, have NEVER had to use survival skills and are coming from from some priviledged bubble that has allowed you to feel comfortable with scammers.

You have no "obvious bullshit" meters.

Admin lacks street smarts so hard he laughed when I told him junkies actually WANT the fentanyl and when someone overdoses.....everyone wants to know where they got that dope. How is that so funny and unbelievable?

None are so blind than those who refuse to see.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

200.gif

No you don't.

Yes. You are being scammed into fighting against your own rights, you dummy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Oerdin. I’d like to hear more about a real combat vet’s experiences defending our freedoms

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I've known about Mockingbird since forever. I grew up in the Reagan era. But I don't brainwash easily, like many do.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've known about Mockingbird since forever. I grew up in the Reagan era. But I don't brainwash easily, like many do.

I grew up during the Reagan era too. I liked Reagan, for the most part.

If you knew about Mockingbird, then why say "Im not reading this thread, cause OP has no idea what he is talking about"?

But hey, give ol' LocustBottom another slap on the butt for me why dont 'cha. Please and thank you.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

If you knew about Mockingbird, then why say "Im not reading this thread, cause OP has no idea what he is talking about"?

But hey, give ol' LocustBottom another slap on the butt for me why dont 'cha. Please and thank you.

Many BOOKS have been written about Mockingbird...hell I've even read some of them.

I think it's nice that you found a cute meme and learned enough from a couple of youtube clips so that you can introduce yer meme with the words "it's real simple." But you'll have to excuse me, I already saw the movie and it ain't as simple as you evidently want to think it is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Oerdin. I’d like to hear more about a real combat vet’s experiences defending our freedoms
Why don't you ask him the names and dates of all the battles he was involved in, k?
awweeeee.... does the fact that he's a real combat vet while you were just a potato peeler sucking dick on a boat make the walls of your girl pussy itch, princess?

maybe there's some kind of soothing cream you can rub on the no no spot to make it all better while we read about the experiences of a real solider?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Many BOOKS have been written about Mockingbird...hell I've even read some of them.

I think it's nice that you found a cute meme and learned enough from a couple of youtube clips so that you can introduce yer meme with the words "it's real simple." But you'll have to excuse me, I already saw the movie and it ain't as simple as you evidently want to think it is.

For one, never assume anything about me. For you have not glimpsed into my brain. Mere mortals flee in terror upon entry of my cranium, they can not fathom the madness inside.

For two, I've always had an idea of things, but was fully AWAKENED in 2008, and have thousands of hours of researching this kind of shit. Hence when I "put my glasses on", and donned the Piper from They Live.

So please, spare me the "assumptions". It makes you look like simple minded.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So because it was simplified in a meme and Blazor posted it to make his point that mainstream media is used as a tool to influence the public you assume he has never read any books about it or that he couldnt possibly understand it?

You know the fact that pretty much every dem/prog bias person immediately shuts down any sort of communication that questions or challenges their views and makes the conclusion that the challange is ignorant, uninformed, stupid or nuts in itself is a sign of being propagandized. It shows a level of emotional investment that isnt normal and that sabotages and wrecks any possible civil discourse.

An ad hom is a well known fallacy and when that's literally the only "debate" tactic being used by those on team blue, when you've taken the position that anyone who criticizes your stance and views is doing so because something is wrong with them(dumb, racist, a putin apologist, et) and shut down the criticism....that's no different from cult indoctrination and it really becomes a strong argument that Operation Mockingbird is something that has been successfully weaponized against Americans.

We get it. People who are invested in viewing themselves as intelligent and educated really have too much pride to consider or admit theyve fallen for propaganda or have been duped. It's a painful and humbling thing. So it's easier to insult and belittle opposition. It's sad though. And there is absolutely no benefit in doing so. It might make you feel better in the moment but to others it just looks smug and hateful and foolish.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For one, never assume anything about me.
They always do that. Tell tale sign of their own insecurities and overwhelming stupidity

Theyve created a character that doesnt even exist and attached it to my screen name.

Because I'm confident in my stances and will argue them? I'm "judgemental" and "self righteous". Right?

But they do nothing but respond with personal attacks and insults. Of course that's not judgemental or self righteous.

Like how I will argue against abortion and point out the falsehoods involved in the pro abortion argument on the basis of equal human rights for all humans.

And instead of addressing my points? It immediately goes to degrading people who have gotten abortions, calling them skanks and using the fact that I had one as a weapon to degrade me as a person for the purpose of silencing the opposition I bring.

So who is judgemental and self righteous? They claim to be educated and compassionate while they offer nothing but venom and hate towards anyone who challanges their narratives with logic and facts. I point out inconsistencies and I get personally attacked over kratom.

It's just stunning. They never discuss ideas, it's a constant hatefest against anyone who doesnt just agree with them. They dont even try to defend or even clarify whatever thier beliefs are. They just insult and condemn people personally. And then when someone hits them back or treats them the same way in retaliation they try to make that proof we all do the same.

ALL they have are assumptions and judgements.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

For one, never assume anything about me. For you have not glimpsed into my brain. Mere mortals flee in terror upon entry of my cranium, they can not fathom the madness inside.

For two, I've always had an idea of things, but was fully AWAKENED in 2008, and have thousands of hours of researching this kind of shit. Hence when I "put my glasses on", and donned the Piper from They Live.

People make assumptions about people like you and me because they don't know us, they only read shit we post on forums like this one. You and I have previously made assumptions about each other that we realized were wrong, which is why we still chat sometimes. Today the only assumptions I've made were about the OP, which was mere troll bait since it had no real point aside from your "you guys vs. us guys" comment. Which (regardless of who says it) always rings the "simple minded" bell in my cranium.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Madness does not equal sensibility, you know.

"Thousands of hours" of research is utterly meaningless if you don't know how to do proper research. Judging from the sources you have posted here and elsewhere, I would be willing to bet my life you have wasted thousands of hours chasing bullshit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only way the US is ever going to stave off its currently impending demise is for this left vs right bullshit to end, and for ALL of the people to join in a people vs corporate power movement. That is the only way. Every other option will simply speed the US's fall. It's so clear. The US is crashing and burning, and this Coke vs Pepsi bullshit is fanning the flames.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The CRT-spreading, White guilt-ridden, wokist "doesn't brainwash easily"....

Thanks for my first laugh of the day. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only way the US is ever going to stave off its currently impending demise is for this left vs right bullshit to end, and for ALL of the people to join in a people vs corporate power movement. That is the only way. Every other option will simply speed the US's fall. It's so clear. The US is crashing and burning, and this Coke vs Pepsi bullshit is fanning the flames.

Complete regime change is needed and every single Jew removed from positions of power and influence.