Why the Left believes what they do

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
18feb952bc18c9f0.png

The left are always hypocritical liars. Always.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The left are always hypocritical liars. Always.

Forcing private businesses to serve events that go against their genuine beliefs is vile. It really is vile.

They are the anti liberals. Only their beliefs matter and they seek to force it on everyone. Even many homosexuals oppose that. Pointing out is goes beyond equality and into being bullies. That's how the left is. They dont want equal. They want to force submission.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mask mandates not only did no good but they may have made things slightly worse.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun fact: While present day white people in the UK played no part in slavery or have any percentage of the population engaged in genuine racism outside of humour, we paid for the abolishment of slavery up until 2012... We borrowed a large sum of money to achieve equality a long time ago and the debt was only paid off a decade ago...

Hence, the present day white population of the UK had been footing the bill to abolish slavery, as well as our fathers/grandfathers etc via taxes...

How insulting to be labelled racists in this day and age?... Very...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mask mandates not only did no good but they may have made things slightly worse.

It's probably social distancing, aka standing far away from others, which is the best remedy against the virus. So the countries with a lotta room ta spare are doing better than the ones without.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's probably social distancing, aka standing far away from others, which is the best remedy against the virus. So the countries with a lotta room ta spare are doing better than the ones without.

Handwashing is always the best mitigation. Always has been and always will be.

Proper hand washing.

The mask use became a fluke a long time ago. Cloth masks do not work. They are more likely to help people get sick. I saw people all the time in check out lines grabbing their mask by the part that goes against the nose to adjust it. It drove me nuts.

Viruses and bacteria will stick to cloth, too. That's why we use PPE gowns in the hospital(that and protecting your clothes from body fluids).

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proper hand washing.

The mask use became a fluke a long time ago. Cloth masks do not work. They are more likely to help people get sick. I saw people all the time in check out lines grabbing their mask by the part that goes against the nose to adjust it. It drove me nuts.

Viruses and bacteria will stick to cloth, too. That's why we use PPE gowns in the hospital(that and protecting your clothes from body fluids).

They probably help a bit.
Most notably to warn others to keep a safe distance from you.

So their effectiveness is mostly a psychological barrier which provides the wearer some physical distancing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Proper hand washing.

So their effectiveness is mostly a psychological barrier which provides the wearer some physical distancing

Well more often than that, they give people a false sense of security because they think "I'm good I have a mask on". A lot of people still to this day think the mask protects THEM. Unless you have an N95 it doesnt protect you at all. And the cloth is just garbage.

I've seen so many posts of people who caught it and went on socail media to tell people it "wasnt a joke" and they "did everything" they were supposed to do and still caught it.

And it's probably because they were wearing cloth masks and contaminating by touching it. And getting too close to others because the mask made them feel they were protected.

I have told my mother over and over that the mask does not protect her. It mitigates by catching droplets. She says "I dont care, it's a mental thing".

The worst is expecting children to wear the same cloth mask all day at school. It's pretty much signing up your kid to not just catch covid...but influenza. Norovirus. Hand foot and mouth. All kinds of shit. Children are not going to use a mask properly and it's insane to expect that.

And this is just common sense.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proper hand washing.

Well more often than that, they give people a false sense of security because they think "I'm good I have a mask on". A lot of people still to this day think the mask protects THEM. Unless you have an N95 it doesnt protect you at all. And the cloth is just garbage.

I've seen so many posts of people who caught it and went on socail media to tell people it "wasnt a joke" and they "did everything" they were supposed to do and still caught it.

And it's probably because they were wearing cloth masks and contaminating by touching it. And getting too close to others because the mask made them feel they were protected.

I have told my mother over and over that the mask does not protect her. It mitigates by catching droplets. She says "I dont care, it's a mental thing".

The worst is expecting children to wear the same cloth mask all day at school. It's pretty much signing up your kid to not just catch covid...but influenza. Norovirus. Hand foot and mouth. All kinds of shit. Children are not going to use a mask properly and it's insane to expect that.

I usu go for a 1/2 hr walk to the beach to 'blow the germs off' into the ocean . I think it helps.

And if I've been talking to someone, then pull out the hand sanitizer, spray the hands and rub some in the nostrils. Not sure if that's a good idea or not but so far it's kept the COVID away.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Proper hand washing.

I usu go for a 1/2 hr walk to the beach to 'blow the germs off' into the ocean . I think it helps.

And if I've been talking to someone, then pull out the hand sanitizer, spray the hands and rub some in the nostrils. Not sure if that's a good idea or not but so far it's kept the COVID away.

I really think you need some counseling for anxiety, Joe. I mean that in a very caring way.

You have a lot of anxiety about covid. :/

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Proper hand washing.

I wouldn't put hand sanitizer in my nostrils. I would put a natural anti viral there before I'd put hand sanitizer. Put a drop of essential oil in coconut oil, and put that in your nostrils.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
"Leftist" = communist (not Liberal - literally anti-liberal)
communist = conservatism
American conservative = Communist sympathizer (trumputinist)
Communist sympathizer = leftist

Conservatives are the "leftists" in the United States.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So are you against Trump's beloved Putin?

Everyone including Trump is against Putin. Do you often call bluffs and bomb an ali (syria) to someone you view as beloved?

You guys buying into propaganda and calling it "bullshit" when we tell its propaganda doesnt change the fact you have bought a bunch of bullshit and do not have a real grasp on anything your politcal opposition actually thinks. You have either blatantly false and heavily distorted versions of it.

The madness of this twisted propaganda is while you guys believe this "Trump/Putin" bromance narrative because you only get info fed to you by sources wanting to build that narrative.....who is actually DOING things that benefit Putins interests and supporting bad and greedy policies that caused a lot of the problems we have....here and abroad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
communist = conservatism

And yet you would not be able to identify anything as left or right or "con" if it didnt come labeled that way and you would also just slap the "conservatives" label on something you dont like.

You are completely disconnected from reality. When you are asked to actually back you claims with actions taken, you ha e nothing. Nothing honest.

You are stuck completely on some shallow delusion that doesnt even consider actions and policies.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
\
Russian forces are encroaching on U.S. troop-controlled territory in eastern Syria — part of what officials say is a deliberate campaign to squeeze the U.S. military out of the region, according to two current U.S. officials and one former U.S. official.
The growing friction between U.S. and Russian troops in Syria comes against a backdrop of deepening mistrust between the national security community and President Donald Trump’s White House over dealings with Moscow. The tension burst into the open last week with revelations that Russia’s secretive military intelligence service offered bounties to the Taliban for killing U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan. Lawmakers demanded answers this week amid bipartisan anger that the Trump administration has known about the bounties for months but has not yet authorized a response to Russia.
Trump has denied being briefed on the bounties, but a Western defense official confirmed the arrangement to POLITICO. Other administration officials have said the intelligence is still being evaluated and have criticized the media for reporting on the issue.

The disclosure of the bounty program has highlighted emerging frictions between the U.S. and Russia in other areas, including in Syria.
For years, the two countries have at times supported opposing sides in the long-running civil war — with Moscow propping up Syrian President Bashar al Assad and Washington eventually supporting Kurdish fighters who have pushed for de facto autonomy from the regime. Yet over the course of the war, the U.S. and Russian militaries have communicated regularly in order to deconflict their respective forces on the crowded Syrian battle space. In the first years of the Trump administration, the White House even pushed the Pentagon to increase cooperation with the Russian military in Syria, three former Trump administration officials said.
The directive was disturbing to some members of the national security community, given that Russia has committed war crimes against civilians in Syria.
“They told us we needed to work with Russia and not just ignore them,” said one of the former officials. “We did it, but limited it to just [deconfliction].”

President
decision to withdraw US troops from northeast Syria has handed a big victory to Moscow — and he's apparently fine with that.

Trump on Monday said anyone, including Russia and China, who wants to protect the Kurds in Syria is "good" with him.

By withdrawing US troops from northeast Syria earlier this month, Trump opened the door for a Turkish military incursion against Kurdish forces who played a key role in the US-led fight against ISIS.

The presence of US forces in northeast Syria was the only thing preventing Turkey, a fellow NATO member, from launching the invasion into the region. Once Trump withdraw US troops, Turkey launched the incursion within three days.

Kurdish forces referred to the move as a "stab in the back." Meanwhile,
his decision would create a security vacuum that US foes could take advantage of.

US President Donald Trump overrode his top national security aides, blindsided US ground commanders, and stunned lawmakers and allies with his order for US troops to leave Syria, a decision that upends American policy in the Middle East.

The result, said current and former officials and people briefed on the decision, will empower Russia and Iran and leave unfinished the goal of erasing the risk that Islamic State, or ISIS, which has lost all but a sliver territory, could rebuild.

The move, which carries echoes of Trump’s repudiation of the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate change accord, is in keeping with his America First philosophy and the pledge he made to end US military involvement.

A former senior Trump administration official said the president’s decision basically was made two years ago, and that Trump finally stared down what he considered unpersuasive advice to stay in.

“The president won. His inclination was always not to be there,” said the former official who is close to the White House, saying a variety of senior advisers had all argued against pulling out.

In meetings with top advisers, Trump would ask: “What are we doing there? I know we’re there to fight ISIS, but we did it. Now what?” said the former official.

Trump understood, but rejected, arguments by senior advisers that US troops were not on the front lines, numbered only 2,000 and markedly strengthened anti-Islamic State local forces, saying he wanted to get out once Raqqa and other ISIS strongholds fell.

Benefits for Iran, Turkey

A US defense official said Trump’s decision was widely seen in the Pentagon as benefiting Russia as well as Iran, both of which have used their support for the Syrian government to bolster their regional influence. Iran also has improved its ability to ship arms to Lebanese Hezbollah for use against Israel.

Asked who gained from the withdrawal, the defense official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, replied: “Geopolitically Russia, regionally Iran.”

Syrian Kurdish allies of the United States reacted with alarm Wednesday. A rapid withdrawal they say will leave them vulnerable to an offensive Turkey has threatened to launch against them east of the Euphrates river — and would likely lead to a peeling away of Arab fighters aligned with them who are being courted by Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad.

On Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said he was ready to launch a new cross-border military operation at any moment against the Kurdish Peoples’ Protection Units, or YPG, which have been shielded from Turkey by the US military presence.

etc etc etc. Trump weak on Russia. Loves Putin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone including Trump is against Putin. Do you often call bluffs and bomb an ali (syria) to someone you view as beloved?

You guys buying into propaganda and calling it "bullshit" when we tell its propaganda doesnt change the fact you have bought a bunch of bullshit and do not have a real grasp on anything your politcal opposition actually thinks. You have either blatantly false and heavily distorted versions of it.

The madness of this twisted propaganda is while you guys believe this "Trump/Putin" bromance narrative because you only get info fed to you by sources wanting to build that narrative.....who is actually DOING things that benefit Putins interests and supporting bad and greedy policies that caused a lot of the problems we have....here and abroad?
Yeah Trump praising Putin's genius in attacking Ukraine, showed the whole world how pro Ukraine he is. (Rolling eyes so hard I gave myself a concussion emoji)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear. Dems/progs have such hard ons for domination they would viciously hate anyone who wasnt poking and prodding and engaging some war.

People actually think Ukraine is a "democracy" and that they are desperate to join NATO and we are one step closer to some world peace with everyone in the world basking in the left wing version of utopia together. And that we need to be all up in all of it fighting for that global utopia.

Never mind people in Ukraine and Russia crying in the streets because none of them want this war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah Trump praising Putin's genius in attacking Ukraine, showed the whole world how pro Ukraine he is. (Rolling eyes so hard I gave myself a concussion emoji)

Putin IS a genius. He planned this perfectly. Fooled the world. He deserves to be praised. He also deserves to die. I really do not see how pointing something out is a stamp of approval.

There is giving platitudes so that he plays nice. Then there is actually doing things that benefit him and his goals. I'll give you a guess on who has done what. While you guys tend to worry about words, its deeds and policies that actually matter.
If you were a corrupt asshole like Putin, and all his billionaire buddies, and you saw a bunch of corrupt American and European politicains getting rich on abusing Ukraine, and you knew you and your buddies could get rich abusing Ukraine....would you not take Ukraine from them?

When you look at this conflict does this outcome surprise you?

No one out there is good guy in this situation.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
communist = conservatism

...and who hasn't seen enough of filthy disgusting hate-America conservatives defending and praising Putin for the day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I saw a video of some woke actress who was talking to directly to Putin saying "I'm sorry I wasnt your mother" and talking about how he would have been loved and the world would have been a "warmer place".

And it really drove home how incredibly narcissistic western people really are. We have literally enjoyed so much comfort and prosperity some of us are revolting human beings.

What the fuck would someone think that telling Putin what his life would have been like if raised in a privileged home of a western society he fucking hates would do BESIDES demonstrate why he has disdain for the west?

Anyway here it is. It's really cringey. I'll post Trey Kennedys response because it helps lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
communist = conservatism

...and who hasn't seen enough of filthy disgusting hate-America conservatives defending and praising Putin for the day?

Well go scoot along to some warmongering echo chamber spewing propaganda where Merica needs to save the world and anyone who doesnt support a war is just praising and worshipping Putan. You guys know that Biden just cares deeply about Ukraine being FREE and a "democracy".

Stay in the 3 feet end so you dont end up drowning.