Why the Left believes what they do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cant make this up

Stop making shit up to bellow about. I have not seen one single reference to your cartoon videos claim.

This is the kind of bullshit video Oerdin posts.

Right here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I dont post things unless I check the claims. If I post a video like this, I've checked the claims and mostly agree with the opinion in the video. This is just a couple examples of the identity politics insertion to rally Americans to support a war. Like the guy pointed out....this is the babies being smashed in Iran of this generation.

Feel free to check anything I post and correct it if it's wrong.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
703d0850c2190453.jpeg

So are you against Trump's beloved Putin?

80412049d213b3b7.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

You cant make this up

Stop making shit up to bellow about. I have not seen one single reference to your cartoon videos claim.

I always laugh when 40 year olds admonish 20 year olds for not knowing how things work. LoLz at those 40 year olds.
I mean, you know - who is promoting war in Europe (or the ceding of eastern Europe to Putin) other than Putin and trumputinists (aka - people who voted for and support Trumpism).

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
"Leftist" = communist (not Liberal - literally anti-liberal)
communist = conservatism
American conservative = Communist sympathizer (trumputinist)
Communist sympathizer = leftist

Conservatives are the "leftists" in the United States.
...and who hasn't seen enough of filthy disgusting hate-America conservatives defending and praising Putin for the day?
..and when I say hate-America conservatives, I mean also hate-democracy conservatives. Conservatism can never embrace a true democracy. The only democracy conservatives support is one in which only the "right people" can vote. "Right" being the operative word there.
.Bear in mind that democracy is a 2000 plus year old project that human society embarked on (at least that in historical terms). All failures in terms of endurance of the individual effort, but recurring and widening - so a continuing success.
. One day, as I have mentioned previously, democracy will be perfected - maybe a thousand years from now, maybe 10 or 20 thousand years from now,
.but not before conservatism (aka selfishness) has been weaned out of humankind.
Not until human beings can live by the words (the actual spirit) of the words
Love your neighbor as you would yourself. The words of a true Liberal.
..and the corresponding actions as a member of an advanced society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cant make this up

I always laugh when 40 year olds admonish 20 year olds for not knowing how things work. LoLz at those 40 year olds.
I mean, you know - who is promoting war in Europe (or the ceding of eastern Europe to Putin) other than Putin and trumputinists (aka - people who voted for and support Trumpism).

Establishment media is promoting war.

You'll twist and convolute anything and even flat out lie just so you can blame your political opposition. Reality doesnt seem to matter much to you.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This just in:

The Esablishment - Trump Radio is promoting WAR in Europe!
..while American Liberals and sane people across the world, including in the streets of Russia are suing for peace.
Support the people of Ukraine!
Support democracy!
Denounce Putin and grabbie conservatism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a reminder: War does not make you stromger. /Two time combat vet.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
communist = conservatism

...and who hasn't seen enough of filthy disgusting hate-America conservatives defending and praising Putin for the day?
..and when I say hate-America conservatives, I mean also hate-democracy conservatives. Conservatism can never embrace a true democracy. The only democracy conservatives support is one in which only the "right people" can vote. "Right" being the operative word there.
.Bear in mind that democracy is a 2000 plus year old project that human society embarked on (at least that in historical terms). All failures in terms of endurance of the individual effort, but recurring and widening - so a continuing success.
. One day, as I have mentioned previously, democracy will be perfected - maybe a thousand years from now, maybe 10 or 20 thousand years from now,
.but not before conservatism (aka selfishness) has been weaned out of humankind.

Gods! What a pansy!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
communist = conservatism

Gods! What a pansy!

You soyt'nly are.

groucho-marx.jpg

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Left? Looks like another Republican, the right Incase you didn’t know, is stepping down, because he’s a crook. Like many before him.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you explain the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about? It's stunning.

This is ia perfect epitaph for this thread, which I haven't read and probably won't read.

Try starting with the first post. Then you'll understand why some of y'all aint got a clue to the reality of whats going on. Y'all being brainwashed by Operation Mockingbird. And its been in Overdrive for the last couple decades.

"Even though I didnt read the thread and admit I'm not going to, I already know that specifically certain people have no idea what they are talking about"

You sum up the entire left just like this.