Why were we even in Afghanistan to begin with? Did they fly planes into the WTC?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The wonderful thing about the opinions of stupid people is that you can ignore them as you know their caterwauling is just performance art from the simple minded.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have known my wife since we were both 19 and I was stationed down in the Panama Canal Zone. Also, she was far from a refugee as she had a successful small law practice and owns property down there. She divorced her husband because she caught him cheating on her with the nanny.

So please stop making assumptions about things you clearly know nothing about be that claiming all or even any significant number of American conservatives are anything like the Taliban or ALl Qaeda (that is just the mad raving of a delusional person) or be it my personal life. Also my wife is half French and half Panamanian so try to remember how little you know and try to think a bit more before assuming things about other people.

Absolutely a disgusting lie.

People propagandized on this level to hate other Americans this much will never stop hating. They dont know fuck all about the people they hate. And they dont WANT to know anything.

How ignorant and vile is that to label other Americans like that?

From the same dishonest hypocrites that claim to be "open minded", "nonjudgemental" and intelligent.

All the bring to the table is mindless vile hatred, bullshit and destruction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jimmy Kimmel? Are you serious?

Here is a video of a man who literally walked through every bullshit corporate media claim and shows with FACTS how its lies and distortions. And unlike Kimmel.....he isnt a paid establishment shill.

These videos show how the media lies and pushes propaganda for the purpose of supporting politicains who benefit them and corporate interests.

If you are truly not hyper partisan this should really interest you. I dont really see how people who supported Sanders can use Trumps wealth as a mark against him when Sanders is also wealthy.....and Sanders does bow the elites.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, Odorin. The Biden Derangement Syndrome is intense in you. One would think you're nothing but a partisan hack. I never saw two words of Trump disapproval escape your fingertips in the entire time I have known you. And now this?

Sheer hackery.
Derangement? The motherfucker has created a debacle and NOW, US military are dying again! Yea, I bet the family of those military are full of BDS now. Stupid assed bitch! Get covid again and die.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have known my wife since we were both 19 and I was stationed down in the Panama Canal Zone. Also, she was far from a refugee as she had a successful small law practice and owns property down there. She divorced her husband because she caught him cheating on her with the nanny.

So please stop making assumptions about things you clearly know nothing about be that claiming all or even any significant number of American conservatives are anything like the Taliban or ALl Qaeda (that is just the mad raving of a delusional person) or be it my personal life. Also my wife is half French and half Panamanian so try to remember how little you know and try to think a bit more before assuming things about other people.

Lives in San Diego had to go to Panama to get himself a Hispanic immigrant.

LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL

Had? Nope. You don't seem to know how love works. I feel sorry for you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOL

Had? Nope. You don't seem to know how love works. I feel sorry for you.
I take it you haven't seen the picture of Oak yet?

Ask Aryan to post a copy. Then you'll see why she's such a miserable & foul vermin tard

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How unsurprising. Biden-Harris has been bringing in actual terrorists on the terrorism watch list. No vetting, no nothing, just every terrorist come here and remember to vote blue no matter who.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How unsurprising. Biden-Harris has been bringing in actual terrorists on the terrorism watch list. No vetting, no nothing, just every terrorist come here and remember to vote blue no matter who.

They need to be sent to Portland and Seattle.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We shouldn't have been in Afghanistan in the first place and I said so when we first went there.

I said at the time that we just should have carpet bombed every city, railhead, bridge and lump of mud that might have held more than ten people, and left the entirety of the place a smoking, rubbled wasteland of ruin and death with the widows and children of Jihadis weeping beside the charred remains of their mud huts.

That would have been the end of it and we wouldn't have had to spent trillions of fucking dollars.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We shouldn't have been in Afghanistan in the first place and I said so when we first went there.

I said at the time that we just should have carpet bombed every city, railhead, bridge and lump of mud that might have held more than ten people, and left the entirety of the place a smoking, rubbled wasteland of ruin and death with the widows and children of Jihadis weeping beside the charred remains of their mud huts.

That would have been the end of it and we wouldn't have had to spent trillions of fucking dollars.

I agree with the first sentence. Nothing else. ^^^^^^

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I agree with the first sentence. Nothing else. ^^^^^^
Yeah, you'd have had us offering free healthcare and luxury housing to the masterminds of sept 11 and all of their supporting associates

No surprise you're a quivering piece of shit who should be thrown into a pit of quicksand and left there

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your sir, win the internet!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is deliberately abandoning US citizens and no one seems to be talking about it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden-Harris administration is now openly admitting they are abandoning Americans to die. Despite time running out; in the last 24 hours they have not flown a single American citizen out of Kabul. They have even turned over control of the gates to enter and exit the airport to the Taliban. This goes well beyond incompetence and now has become evil. Just evil.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the attack planners killed by drone attack last night. I hope it knocked that bastards towels off his filthy head.
Enjoy your bondage to allah.

Wait until he sees the virgins.

Gesichter.JPG