Why were we even in Afghanistan to begin with? Did they fly planes into the WTC?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We should round up the 1,000,000 feral camels in our outback and ship them back to Afghanistan.

NO.

Put them to work.

Make them produce Camel Milk & sell it to the rest of the world.

Camel Milk is in extremely high demand these days.

It is used to treat diabetes & autism in children.

Stuff is expensive. Like $100 a pound. It''s like liquid gold.

Haha.... I dare you to try and milk a feral camel....lol

Just sayin'.

Tranquilize them then & milk 'em.

Australia is missing a golden opportunity to make big bucks from 'em

The market/demand for Camel Milk is so big from desperate parents seeking solutions for their autistic children.

And Camel Milk which is supposedly closest to Mother's Milk has the chemicals to calm them down and stabilize them.

Also those with high blood sugar or diabetes have and do benefit from Camel's Milk.

Anyways, I thought it might be a topic that would interest Dovey since she said she got trained in Early Childhood Education.

But I know that Australia already is a big producer/exporter of Camel's milk.

I have a degree in Early Childhood Development. Not in Behavioral Therapy.

But it is interesting, thanks :)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We should round up the 1,000,000 feral camels in our outback and ship them back to Afghanistan.

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

The market/demand for Camel Milk is so big from desperate parents seeking solutions for their autistic children.

And Camel Milk which is supposedly closest to Mother's Milk has the chemicals to calm them down and stabilize them.

Also those with high blood sugar or diabetes have and do benefit from Camel's Milk.

Anyways, I thought it might be a topic that would interest Dovey since she said she got trained in Early Childhood Education.

Joe... it's another fad... and I think there is someone producing camel milk in Australia already.

you couldn't pay me £100 to drink it...lol

Someone in my family has Type 1 diabetes, so I was gonna get a package to see if it'll lower his blood sugar.

But I'd be interested to see if Camel Milk has any net beneficial effect for us ordinary folk not afflicted with these disorders or health issues.

Perhaps it could make us into a race of Supermen or Superwomen?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

Joe... it's another fad... and I think there is someone producing camel milk in Australia already.

Someone in my family has Type 1 diabetes, so I was gonna get a package to see if it'll lower his blood sugar.

But I'd be interested to see if Camel Milk has any net beneficial effect for us ordinary folk not afflicted with these disorders or health issues.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You really wanna drink some camel milk, Joe?

I dont think I would ever consume camel milk. Yuck.

I might put it in my hair though as a hair rinse or conditioner if it worked for that lol. As long as it was obtained ethically.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You really wanna drink some camel milk, Joe?

I dont think I would ever consume camel milk. Yuck.

I might put it in my hair though as a hair rinse or conditioner if it worked for that lol. As long as it was obtained ethically.

Yeah, I'd like ta try it.

Sure..why not?

But I read yer not supposed to consume it in its raw form.

That's why in the US it's only sold either pasteurized or in powder form so it'll pass health inspections.

But they don't sell it in its raw form in North America.

Canada only accepts pasteurized powdered version, eh.

Unlike the US, the producers can't deliver it to your front door in Canada.

But the US allows door to door delivery in liquid form.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is trying a giant cover up. He has ordered the records deleted about the $85 billion in military equipment he left for the Taliban and which have now been photographed being moved into Iran. A leaked copy of a phone call between Biden and the former Afghan President Ghani shows that Biden personally knew months ago that the Afghan army was collapsing and that Biden demanded the Afghan president lie and claim everything was fine; Biden said if they didn't lie for him then he would withhold aid money.

Biden has abandoned 5000-10000 American citizens, green card holders, and special visa holders.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden is a fucking criminal thats engaged in an official cover up. He should be impeached and face jail time!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

:Excited5:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

:Excited5:

STFU racist nigger loving whore!