Why were we even in Afghanistan to begin with? Did they fly planes into the WTC?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Taliban are now carrying out house to house executions in Kabul. Let us all remember that the insanely incompetent Biden-Harris administration gave the Taliban a complete list of every Afghan who ever worked with the US in the last 20 years along with biometric scanners. The Taliban is using that info to kill all of them as well as their families.

Biden's incompetence is killing people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Taliban are now carrying out house to house executions in Kabul. Let us all remember that the insanely incompetent Biden-Harris administration gave the Taliban a complete list of every Afghan who ever worked with the US in the last 20 years along with biometric scanners. The Taliban is using that info to kill all of them as well as their families.

Biden's incompetence is killing people.

Maybe we could get the taliban to clean up America?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden-Harris administration is now openly admitting they are abandoning Americans to die. Despite time running out; in the last 24 hours they have not flown a single American citizen out of Kabul. They have even turned over control of the gates to enter and exit the airport to the Taliban. This goes well beyond incompetence and now has become evil. Just evil.

If these are Afghan Americans - that is Naturalized Citizens born in Afghanistan who got trapped there because they didn't leave soon enough - or intentionally entered a war zone against the advice of the US State Department, then I have no sympathy for them.

Jews who escaped Nazi Germany during World War II simply didn't go back even tho they knew their relatives would perish.
They were just glad to get out.

If your government offered free evacuation services for Americans or Green card holders even with expired documents for well over 6 months, the those stranded have nobody else to blame but themselves.

Actually, I think your military did a valiant job evacuating over 80,000 US citizens.
And then I saw some article in the NY Times that said the US military is 'too big'.
But I'd argue that it took a huge war machine like that to round up all those people and take them back to safety in the US.
The media seems to want it both ways. They want them to protect Americans but then they take a side swipe at them by stating they are too big.

Oerdin, I think the news media is misleading us too.
Most of those stuck there probably aren't American born citizens.
Anyways, I posted some links about a few of those who got trapped and they weren't your typical Americans.

Anyways, pro business Wall Street Journal says there are a bit over 100 Americans left in Afghanistan afer the deadline.
that's 1/10th of 1% or .1% of all the people they evacated.

I think your military did a great job of whittling that number down considerably which numbered in the thousands about a week ago.

And it's not their job to rescue idiots.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It IS their job though.

It most FACTUALLY is. Those people had a right to have the option to evacuate knowing military was going to be pulled out. That absolutely IS THE JOB of the government. This is not an opinion.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It IS their job though.

It most FACTUALLY is. Those people had a right to have the option to evacuate knowing military was going to be pulled out. That absolutely IS THE JOB of the government. This is not an opinion.

And you know what happened to US citizens and others who got stuck in Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan during World War II when the War started? Most of them couldn't leave from 1939 onwards. Germany and Japan wouldn't let them. And those people had to remain in those places until the end of WWII in 1945 if the managed to live or didn't die in an allied bombing.

so yearh, some people have had it much worse than those today.

There was no handy US transport plane provided free of charge like the City Bus to pick em up.
Back then, people generally didn't fuck around like that.
If they could get out when they had the chance, they took it and didn't delay even if it meant leaving all of their possessions behind.

People didn't want to be caught behind enemy lines.

I guess times have changed, eh?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden-Harris administration is now openly admitting they are abandoning Americans to die. Despite time running out; in the last 24 hours they have not flown a single American citizen out of Kabul. They have even turned over control of the gates to enter and exit the airport to the Taliban. This goes well beyond incompetence and now has become evil. Just evil.

If these are Afghan Americans - that is Naturalized Citizens born in Afghanistan who got trapped there because they didn't leave soon enough - or intentionally entered a war zone against the advice of the US State Department, then I have no sympathy for them.

Jews who escaped Nazi Germany during World War II simply didn't go back even tho they knew their relatives would perish.

If your government offered free evacuation services for Americans or Green card holders even with expired documents for well over 6 months, the those stranded have nobody else to blame but themselves.

Actually, I think your military did a valiant job evacuating over 80,000 US citizens.
And then I saw some article in the NY Times that said the US military is 'too big'.
But I'd argue that it took a huge war machine like that to round up all those people and take them back to safety in the US.
The media seems to want it both ways. They want them to protect Americans but then they take a side swipe at them by stating they are too big.

Oerdin, I think the news media is misleading us.
Anyways, I posted some links about a few of those who got trapped and they weren't your typical America.

ACTUALLY josephine, I watched a film interview with a jew woman in the 30's who was asked what she thought about hitlers anti jew rantings. She said he was just saying those things to get elected. I think they found out she died at the hands of hitlers goons. Fact is, people dont realize their neck deep in shit most of the times until they're neck deep in shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways, I posted some links about a few of those who got trapped and they weren't your typical America.

ACTUALLY josephine, I watched a film interview with a jew woman in the 30's who was asked what she thought about hitlers anti jew rantings. She said he was just saying those things to get elected. I think they found out she died at the hands of hitlers goons. Fact is, people dont realize their neck deep in shit most of the times until they're neck deep in shit.

Well Albert Einstein did.

I guess it took someone with a 200 IQ and a Nobel Prize to figger that out, eh?

I suppose some Jews were smarter than others, eh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Taliban is cutting out the tongues of US interpreters. Here is the especially evil part: Biden-Harris gave the Taliban kill lists of every interpreter in the last 20 years. Biden-Harris is equally guilty as the Taliban.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways, I posted some links about a few of those who got trapped and they weren't your typical Americans.

Anyways, pro business Wall Street Journal says there are a bit over 100 Americans left in Afghanistan afer the deadline.

I think your military did a great job of whittling that number down considerably which numbered in the thousands about a week ago.

So were naturalized citizens. Others worked for NGOs. Biden literally lied to them and claimed there was nothing to fear even though every military commander and intelligence official said this would fall like a house of cards. Worse, with tens of thousands trying to get out Biden-Harris just abandoned them and washed its hands of it. They are evil. Absolutely evil as is anyone who attempts to justify this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So were naturalized citizens. Others worked for NGOs. Biden literally lied to them and claimed there was nothing to fear even though every military commander and intelligence official said this would fall like a house of cards. Worse, with tens of thousands trying to get out Biden-Harris just abandoned them and washed its hands of it. They are evil. Absolutely evil as is anyone who attempts to justify this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I guess you could say the same about the Frank family (as in Ann Frank) as they left Germany of the Netherlands thinking if they were out of Germany they would be safe. After all, why not? The Netherlands had stayed neutral in WW1 so they expected the same in any future war. Yet the Nazis did invade the Netherlands and everything they thought proved to be wrong.

That is the reality of people operating with incomplete information. Especially when Biden-Harris is doing nothing but spewing disinformation which they know is wrong.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is coming from Democrats and other leftist. We have zero reason to give aid to the Taliban. Absolutely zero. Biden has told them he will pay them off for not starting their massacres until the last US troops are out though this these transparent lies about how we should pay off the Taliban and it is not Biden's fault. Yes, they are evil liars. Every woman raped, every person executed, and every tongue cut out from an interpreter confirms this. But Biden doesn't care and that is what makes him so God damned evil.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We should round up the 1,000,000 feral camels in our outback and ship them back to Afghanistan.
Years ago in WA, I worked for a company in Perth that had one of the contracts removing all the exotic date palms from the top-end that had grown from the dates that they fed the camels. They used all the palms to beautify Perth itself and surrounds. Australia now has the largest amount of feral Afghani camels in the entire world, over 45%.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We should round up the 1,000,000 feral camels in our outback and ship them back to Afghanistan.

NO.

Put them to work.

Make them produce Camel Milk & sell it to the rest of the world.

Camel Milk is in extremely high demand these days.

It is used to treat diabetes & autism in children.

Stuff is expensive. Like $100 a pound. It''s like liquid gold.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lots of smart people live in denial.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure more people knew they were in trouble and were sounding alarms and not being listened to. It's not a jew thing or even a new thing. Denial is a human thing.

They probably thought that shit wouldnt really happen to them until it did. Brutal authoritarian regimes rise to power with full on support of the people it turns on. It's amazing how history just repeats itself. Our democrats/leftists would vote us right into one and cheer it on. As we see them cheering on the jailing of regular ass people for months because they were at the Capitol on the 6th and trespassed.

Over blowing things like that, comparing that riot(that wasnt even that bad of a riot in comparison to what far leftists did to communities) to 9/11, calling those people terrorists/insurrectionist and jailing them....for months(some are still jailed)....is exactly the kind of shit authoritarians do to intimidate and get rid of other parties. Its shit that happens in 3rd world countries. The use of propaganda to whip citizens into hateful division with eachother helps as well because when the government starts jailing people for opposing them, the people will support it and fight for it.

Our left doesnt care though and cheers it on because they think it benefits them.

People always support and go right along thinking it wont get as bad as it's always does.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Afghan interpreter who saved Biden's life in 2008... Biden leaves him to die.

Damn. He could have let Biden and Kerry die and his whole country AND ours may have been better for it.

Talk about making the wrong decisions and altering the world as a result lol.

It's too bad that when we have the opportunity to save people we cant peer into the future first.

Poor guy. Biden doesnt care about him or his family. :(

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damn. He could have let Biden and Kerry die and his whole country AND ours may have been better for it.

It's too bad that when we have the opportunity to save people we cant peer into the future first.

Correction: HE SHOULD HAVE!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well that was kind of my point lol. Like you thinks it's a good and humane thing to save lives, but now his whole family is directly in danger and will likely be slaughtered because of Biden.

Not just his, but thousands more. And everyone who has died so far including American service members and service dogs.

In saving Biden, now thousands will die.

It's like one of those "would you have killed Hitler when he was a child" conundrums. Or the train and the lever.

This is why we need crystal balls.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well that was kind of my point lol. Like you thinks it's a good and humane thing to save lives, but now his whole family is directly in danger and will likely be slaughtered because of Biden.

Not just his, but thousands more. And everyone who has died so far including American service members and service dogs.

In saving Biden, now thousands will die.

:facepalm:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Haha.... I dare you to try and milk a feral camel....lol

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

Tranquilize them then & milk 'em.

Australia is missing a golden opportunity to make big bucks from 'em

The market/demand for Camel Milk is so big from desperate parents seeking solutions for their autistic children.

And Camel Milk which is supposedly closest to Mother's Milk has the chemicals to calm them down and stabilize them.

Also those with high blood sugar or diabetes have and do benefit from Camel's Milk.

Anyways, I thought it might be a topic that would interest Dovey since she said she got trained in Early Childhood Education.

But I know that Australia already is a big producer/exporter of Camel's milk.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Just sayin'.

Tranquilize them then & milk 'em.

Australia is missing a golden opportunity to make big bucks from 'em

The market/demand for Camel Milk is so big from desperate parents seeking solutions for their autistic children.

And Camel Milk which is supposedly closest to Mother's Milk has the chemicals to calm them down and stabilize them.

Also those with high blood sugar or diabetes have and do benefit from Camel's Milk.

Anyways, I thought it might be a topic that would interest Dovey since she said she got trained in Early Childhood Education.

But I know that Australia already is a big producer/exporter of Camel's milk.

Joe... it's another fad... and I think there is someone producing camel milk in Australia already.

you couldn't pay me £100 to drink it...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NO.

Put them to work.

Dont know why but reading "feral camels" makes me laugh lol

I would LOVE to see feral camels