WOMP, WOMP REPORT: TRUMP’S TRUTH SOCIAL IS AN EVEN BIGGER HUMILIATION THAN HIS OTHER BUSINESS FAILURES

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Screen-Shot-2019-03-20-at-2.06.29-PM.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump has billions. He'll be just fine and come 2024, libtards will be crying about silencing him still, no matter what platforms he'll be on.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Senor Trump asks all his loyal fans to join him on GETTR, Truth Social was just a joke to "own the libs"

Well, the biggest joke is on Devin Nunes in that case...lol

No one deserves it more.
The Actual IT guys trying to make things work, didn't taking orders from Nunes' hired goon political hacks.

The problem with Trump's failing businesses could be that he surrounds himself with sycophants. He's more concerned with him than with his endeavors.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Senor Trump asks all his loyal fans to join him on GETTR, Truth Social was just a joke to "own the libs"

No one deserves it more.
The Actual IT guys trying to make things work, didn't taking orders from Nunes' hired goon political hacks.

The problem with Trump's failing businesses could be that he surrounds himself with sycophants. He's more concerned with him than with his endeavors.
"Devin, I need an update on Truth Social" "Mr. President, have you been working out? You are looking absolutely fierce!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one deserves it more.

"Devin, I need an update on Truth Social" "Mr. President, have you been working out? You look are looking absolutely fierce!"

If Pumpkin Tits had a functioning brain, why would he hire Devin Nunes, of all people, as CEO of a social media platform? What does Mr. I'm not a Cow Nunes know about social media?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No one deserves it more.

"Devin, I need an update on Truth Social" "Mr. President, have you been working out? You look are looking absolutely fierce!"

If Pumpkin Tits had a functioning brain, why would he hire Devin Nunes, of all people, as CEO of a social media platform? What does Mr. I'm not a Cow Nunes know about social media?
Exactly, hire people with some expertise in the technical stuff, not your favorite groveler.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump has billions. He'll be just fine and come 2024, libtards will be crying about silencing him still, no matter what platforms he'll be on.

Russian $$$$. If he’s got a dime. Send more money

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Forbes estimated he was worth $93 million just recently. Will Smith is wealthier.
He does have a pretty healthy "War chest" in campaign contributions, Let's see how soon before he get's caught sticking his fingers in the piggy bank for personal uses.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Forbes estimated he was worth $93 million just recently. Will Smith is wealthier.
He does have a pretty healthy "War chest" in campaign contributions, Let's see how soon before he get's caught sticking his fingers in the piggy bank for personal uses.

That's not his personal wealth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's not his personal wealth.
Exactly, but the Trump's have a long history of "comingling funds"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who don't get that he LOST to a doofus by 7 million votes in 2020 mystify me. This is more evidence of the FACT of his losses. He is a L.O.S.E.R.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who don't get that he LOST to a doofus by 7 million votes in 2020 mystify me. This is more evidence of the FACT of his losses. He is a L.O.S.E.R.

They delude themselves into believing that the electoral college vote was stolen. They don't care about the popular vote.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They delude themselves into believing that the electoral college vote was stolen. They don't care about the popular vote.

Of course it's all about the electoral college to them. They think that makes the US more of a democracy, because, well, math is hard.