Would fewer regulations reduce the garbage island in the Pacific?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just in case you didn’t know, there’s a garbage island twice as big as France in the Pacific Ocean

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottsnowden%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F05%2FGreatPacificGarbagePatch.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just in case you didn’t know, there’s a garbage island twice as big as France in the Pacific Ocean

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottsnowden%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F05%2FGreatPacificGarbagePatch.jpg

Sad the truth provokes ignorance from these fools.
Would you like to launch a nuclear war on the main countries of origin? Maybe you think the US should just go scoop all this garbage up and dump it off in Cali or the CR hovel? WTF is YOUR solution, genius?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Costa Rica needs strong laws on child molestation to prevent predators like sewage major from attacking kids

just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Would you like to launch a nuclear war on the main countries of origin? Maybe you think the US should just go scoop all this garbage up and dump it off in Cali or the CR hovel? WTF is YOUR solution, genius?

If we dont telepathically know wtf they are thinking we are just stupid as fuck and they dont need to bother telling us, I guess.

So really they dont care all that much. If they cared they would take the time to explain what they think WE should do about other countries garbage.

Really this is just somehow more ammo for their hate campaign against us.....though I have no clue how.

I guess this is just gonna be somehow used as another reason why they have to get rid of us. That's what the primary issue is. We exist. And they want to create all these reasons why we shouldnt exist. Every single problem in the world is somehow our fault and we are in their way of utopia I guess.

I mean this thread makes absolutely no sense and it's just evidence that we are so far past reasoning that genocide is closer then solving anything. I have little doubt the constant blame and dehumanizing is going to eventually take us to violence. That's how this has always played out through human history.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fact: Virtually all of it comes from Asia. Communist China produces most of it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If we dont telepathically know wtf they are thinking we are just stupid as fuck and they dont need to bother telling us, I guess.

So really they dont care all that much. If they cared they would take the time to explain what they think WE should do about other countries garbage.

Really this is just somehow more ammo for their hate campaign against us.....though I have no clue how.

I guess this is just gonna be somehow used as another reason why they have to get rid of us. That's what the primary issue is. We exist. And they want to create all these reasons why we shouldnt exist. Every single problem in the world is somehow our fault and we are in their way of utopia I guess.

I mean this thread makes absolutely no sense and it's just evidence that we are so far past reasoning that genocide is closer then solving anything. I have little doubt the constant blame and dehumanizing is going to eventually take us to violence. That's how this has always played out through human history.
you're reading too much into it

admin is just a faggot who has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to anything besides cocks and appropriate brands of anal lube.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Costa Rica needs strong laws on child molestation to prevent predators like sewage major from attacking kids

just sayin

Then you can never visit CR. I bet you PLEASE ASS BOX ME! police record is a mile long. They know theme parks are your specialty. Sorry Stubby Tubby

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its really no different than TDS. America is evil and any problem in the world is America's fault. Bring up the FACT that this isnt America's garbage? Dont matter, "free America country bad".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

admin is just a faggot who has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to anything besides cocks and appropriate brands of anal lube.

When you add it all up, that's exactly what they are doing. They are dehumanizing opposition.

So you start seeing all this incoherent idiocy like this.....where somehow this is our fault because of whatever. Just like how every positive covid test is proof to them we are "disease spreaders". Or every violent police altercation is because we are holding up a system of white supremacy. Now we are enemies of education.

Like just look at them. Every single thing they think is wrong, they put it on us. EVEN their own "sides" violence is our fault.

If they were interested in understanding and solving problems these convos would look much differently. But they are on a level that isnt rational.

This is literally the psychology of genocide. Its gonna end in violence and there really isnt shit we can do about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

When you add it all up, that's exactly what they are doing. They are dehumanizing opposition.

So you start seeing all this incoherent idiocy like this.....where somehow this is our fault because of whatever. Just like how every positive covid test is proof to them we are "disease spreaders". Or every violent police altercation is because we are holding up a system of white supremacy. Now we are enemies of education.

Like just look at them. Every single thing they think is wrong, they put it on us. EVEN their own "sides" violence is our fault.

This is literally the psychology of genocide. Its gonna end in violence and there really isnt shit we can do about it.
I told you from day one they need to be exterminated because they are malfunction breed of society

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its really no different than TDS. America is evil and any problem in the world is America's fault. Bring up the FACT that this isnt America's garbage? Dont matter, "free America country bad".

Bring up that's it isnt ours, ask them what they think should be done... all you get is insults about how we are stupid.

K.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I told you from day one they need to be exterminated because they are malfunction breed of society

As much as these people hate us we will have no choice.

The way those antifa people were screaming about "the white supremacists" and how they "dont deserve peace"........talking about the women who were protesting predators from exposing themselves to women and children?

Oh man. That leaves no doubt in my mind that there is not going to be any hope of reasoning. They are so far beyond reason that they are completely dangerous and unhinged.

This thread is just one small example. And this is completely unhinged. What the fuck does Asia dumping garbage have to do with us? And us wanting LESS government regulation?

I mean....I guess America going authoritarian will stop Asia from dumping garbage? I dont even know wtf they are even trying to say. And they are not going to explain either.

These people scare me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean.....from the article

"Limit your use of plastic whenever possible. Take your canvas bags to the supermarket or just don’t take plastic bags whenever possible.

– Throw your garbage where it should belong; don’t leave it on the beach or on the street or whatever."

I do all this already. I dont buy plastic. I use reusable bags. If I get fountain drinks I use my glass cup and bamboo straws. Even my laundry stuff comes from a local small business that is a low waste system(mygreenfills)....we recycle everything.

I wonder if Admin puts in even a quarter of the energy I do into making his lifestyle more ecofriendly.

Perhaps if we had LESS regulations people could get out there and start cleaning it. Or finding more cost effective ways of using less plastic. Because these guys have a very "green washed" view.

Clearly the left has nothing. I'd bet it's only a very small percentage of them that walk any sort of eco conscious walk....and all politicains do is exploit environmental matters for votes and to try to pass green bills that do nothing to help and only strip rights from people. And cost people an unreasonable amount.

Look who they chose to be the spokes girl. Greta....a groomed autistic teen who was coached to be a "brand".

While you got THIS teenager who actually accomplished something awesome

I mean...Admin, the LEAST you could do is explain exactly how you think regulations in the US have any sort of impact on this garbage you linked. And why you assume that regulating Americans (and in what ways) would solve Asias garbage problem. Because you guys sure seem to fight the fuck out of American manufacturing. Probably totally unaware of how you are doing that.

So you dont want to encourage manufacturing in America but now you dont want us trading with other countries?

I guess I'm just confused on your point so I'm taking guesses. I'm just really super extra stupid like the others here because no one knows what the fuck you are saying here. Besides how evil we all are because.....asia dumps garbage.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's so horrifying.

And I think you're onto something there. Let's get rid of ALL regulations in order to clean up the ocean and the air and to cool down the planet! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure making it impossible for poor and working people to survive in America.....will clean up another countries garbage and stop the planet from shifting climate.